Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good (15129 Views)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Zydote: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has sent a special goodwill message to Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah on the occasion of his 70th birthday celebration.

Tinubu in a letter he personally signed and addressed to the prominent clergy acknowledged the contributions of the Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese to national development and progress in the over four decades of pastoral work.

In the letter, the APC National Leader also noted Bishop Kukah’s sense of devotion, duty and compassion as a voice of conscience in Nigeria, adding that the nation owes him a debt of gratitude for his many years of service.

“My Lord Bishop, your life has been one of devotion and duty to God and humanity. As such, your life speaks of humility and compassion.

“The influence and respect that is yours goes beyond the Catholic Church and even your position as the Bishop of Sokoto Diocese. You are a voice of conscience in and for all Nigeria

“For over four decades, your homilies as a cleric as well as your contributions as a public intellectual have enriched the national discourse and highlighted the role of morality in the public space.

“Seminal articles you have authored demonstrate your abiding concern for the poor and vulnerable. It is this concern that has led you to take national assignments such as being a member of the Human Rights Violation Investigation Commission (Oputa Panel), Chief Mediator, Shell-Ogoni Peace Initiative and currently as the Secretary of National Peace Committee.

“This nation owes you more than a debt of gratitude. However, knowing the type of person you are, you will never ask for payment of that debt. You will simply continue to give more.

“I join millions of Nigerians, family and friends to celebrate this milestone that is your 70th birthday. I wish you well. May you continue to serve God and lead your flock to the best of your abilities. May you always be a voice of conscience and service in this land.”

Tinubu Media Office
Tunde Rahman
August 30, 2022

https://lagostoday.com.ng/at-70-tinubu-celebrates-bishop-matthew-kukahs-devotion-to-public-good/

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bishop kukah is 70yrs old , Tinubu is 86yrs old.

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Tolumis: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin
Nice man

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by yinkus6750(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bishop Kukah.
Real men of God , with honour and dignity.
Happy birthday sir, wishing you long life and a Nigeria if your dream in your lifetime

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by donaldking100: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
now this is how 70 year old men look like.
not the drug baron who is claiming 70 years.
so Tinubu is almost the same age with Sylvester Stallion?
wonders shall never cease.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by A4alpha: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
See tilumbu's mate angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Opintiwa: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
CAN has left Asiwaju behind.

No amount of congratulations go fix am

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by KanwuliaExtra: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
70 ? ? ?

Baba 70!!!!
Yet Atiku face fresh pass Tinubu face? shocked
Eating too much AGBDADO-PLUS-CASSA! cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by FreeStuffsNG: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm!Asiwaju the Legend.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Sitwalkstand: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Politicians are not celebrating every popular person.

If not for 2023 interest, wetin concern Baba Agbado celebrating Kukah

Even Kukah no say e just dey wine am

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Ppxxah: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool with Proofs

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by McOluOmo: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Long life to baba Jagaban

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by diplomat058(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Don't they assign tasks to you guys in the refugee camp you are in Germany? Your indolence and parasitic presence on every thread is becoming nauseating

Get a life, pandora hawker undecided

NaijaRoyalty:

I still don't know the reason why Tinubu is hidding his true age from the public

If to sey Dem dey renew age with money, I know Tinubu woulda used Lagos tax payers money to buy youthful age for himself but, God is God.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022

Be honest. Would you be happy & proud to have a President like this...

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by June15(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Indeed

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol.. Political goodwill message

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by BurialGround: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
cheesy

He's wearing Emilokan pampers grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Tochj(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
So you know that Kukah is a real Bishop when you package Agbado Bishops.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by inoki247: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You no get work....

From morning till night you're always crying about Tinubu....

The way u take carry him mata for head if na like that u take ur life serious u go don make am buh if u continue like this 2023 he enta he no enta u go still dey cry that your life no dey get meaning....

Goan concentrate on ur life so that u can be useful to ur community nd stop crying all over the internet....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by penearth(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Happy birthday His Lordship
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Eye service!

Since wen dem born am, has he given any f**k about d Bishop b4?
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by BurialGround: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
diplomat058:
Don't they assign tasks to you guys in the refugee camp you are in Germany? Your indolence and parasitic presence on every thread is becoming nauseating

Get a live, pandora hawker undecided

We can see how useful you are by monitoring him on every thread.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by ekukeku(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
wink
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by baralatie(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good by Kagd10: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ndume Contacted Boko-Haram Leader 73 Times In One Month Says SSS / Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign / Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.