Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku (15215 Views)

2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Buhari Has History Of Bringing Looted Funds To Nigeria – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Shifot: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
I so much believe in the statement cos atiku will be the only one stealing the money.he has stolen before and will still again

uote author=adenigga post=112844820]

Source: https:///2023-Nobody-Will-Steal-Money-Under-My-Watch-As-President-Of-Nigeria-Atiku[/quote]
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by membranus: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
So says one of Nigeria's great political rogues.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by JB4life: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
Even with the serial betrayals of Igbo by Tinubu and his supporters for long overdue emergence of Nigeria President of South-East extraction come 2023,God willing,those close to Atiku should tell him that no propaganda can make majority of Nigerians support a handover from Northerner to Northerner, and worse still,Fulani to Fulani ,no matter the schemes and conspiracies
They have for too long taken us as fools,but this time around,by God's grace, enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by vikstandon(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2022
Best way to ensure a pilferer doesn't steal is to hand him over the item to secure.

A dog would continue to smell the item given to him to keep and not consume it, if left in his custody.

Is hard to steal when everyone knows you are the keeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by muykem: 7:50am On May 15, 2022
He is right by the time he sell NNPC and all oil Wells to his friends, there will be nothing left to steal.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Alexandersantos(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2022
Bubu said much more than this in 2015...so no be new thing
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Kingray10: 7:51am On May 15, 2022
I guessed because he knows the most ways to steal Money. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by onuman: 7:52am On May 15, 2022
How did Atiku Abubakar get rich if not by stealing from Nigeria and Nigerians? A thief can't stop fellow thieves.
He still wants to steal to become president of Nigeria through exploiting Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by Arewa soldiers. He wants to ignore zoning of the presidency between the north and south of Nigeria now. Zoning has been it since 1999 to determine who would win Nigeria's presidential election.

Unless the SW, SE and the Middle belt are all mugus, Atiku shall finally quit election politics after May 29, 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by bablon20(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Nobody will steal money but almajiris and Mohammed ass-lickers will have freedom of lynching whoever they like in d name of blasphemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Yeye man, Why do you deleted your message about Deborah death? No space for you in Aso Rock anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Atiku should go find another stuff doing abeg we Are Rooting for PETER OBI OF NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Westindianrock: 7:57am On May 15, 2022
Funny.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Voiceofthestree: 7:58am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Sorry..you can only rule the North as a separate entity brother Cameroon. As you deleted that tweet, your ambition has been deleted..

I swear this one Too sweet me for body ..:my brother if you deh smoke loud send me your address I will order for you through rider
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by bmdmix14: 7:59am On May 15, 2022
A man that is scared already of his people can't condemn a killing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
Atiku has nothing to offer the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Godfather898989: 8:01am On May 15, 2022
Bleep this fellow....how can you fight corruption when you don't have the guts to stand by your tweet and post about murder? Wolf in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01am On May 15, 2022
GOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!

THIS IS AWA CHANCE. grin

Time to move back to Nigeria. tongue
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by drlateef: 8:02am On May 15, 2022
Very greedy and selfish. He wants to steal everything for himself alone. Atiku well done!!!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Zulu2022: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
No vote from christain nd traditionalist will be given to u,ready to rule north alone by ursef

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by begge: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Shut up there meyetti allah. I see bubu even better than you
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Digmygold: 8:04am On May 15, 2022
Bonijy04:
Nobody but you

I can't stop laughing at these old re.tards.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by tsdarkside(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2022
this guy is too freakin desperate....
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Saig: 8:07am On May 15, 2022
Atiku showed us who is truly is when he deleted the post condemning the gruesome killing of Deborah Yakubu. Thank God it came in time. Nigerians now know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Mendy101: 8:08am On May 15, 2022
But they can kill
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by tsdarkside(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2022
dettolgel:
Buhari your brother said so and most of his ministers paid 100m naira for presidential nomination form. grin

Let alone Atiku that milked us dried under Obj.

It is either this old man is daft or thinks that he is speaking to fools.

Anyways I don't blame him if millions of Nigerians could vote for Buhari twice and some are still willing to vote for Osibanjo then Atiku could as well proclaim himself a living Saint and Nigerians will believe.

He understands the mentality of an average Nigerian. grin

you mean,get rich quick or die tryin....??
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Lazyreporta(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2022
haffaze777:

Come make heaven make I seegrin

But na true na
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Boyewu: 8:09am On May 15, 2022
The message was not approved... Atiku. I really mean everybody will loot... grin grin
adenigga:

Source: https:///2023-Nobody-Will-Steal-Money-Under-My-Watch-As-President-Of-Nigeria-Atiku
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by selch(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2022
Oga shut up!!!
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11am On May 15, 2022
Nigeria should divide ooooo, Backward northeners needs to remain on their own with their zombie attitudes. We cannot be living with ANIMALS clothed in human skin.
Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Atiku you cannot be nigeria president...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Will Steal Money Under My Watch As President Of Nigeria – Atiku by kindlyheart: 8:14am On May 15, 2022
no single positive comment in support of atiku. this man killed his political ambition with his own hands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In Kigali, Rwanda / Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 / Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.