Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President (11828 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by handsomeyinka(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2022
LIAR
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Connected1: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
Nawa oh

Wike.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Lionnation: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
westerngezy:
And how do you intend to do this? We are tired of empty promises without giving us an insight on how to solve problems.
he will just be killing people that's how intends to end it
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by sirmustyla(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2022
You are a thieving bandit with low self esteem.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by LIGHTROOM: 7:30am On May 15, 2022
Imagine someone who's behavior reflect that of bandit saying he will end bandit
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:31am On May 15, 2022
westerngezy:
And how do you intend to do this? We are tired of empty promises without giving us an insight on how to solve problems.
You definitely don't know wike, go and ask ipob

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 7:31am On May 15, 2022
You too. Wike the big headed boy.
Ordinary death of Deborah you can't mitigate. Just get the fuc k out of the race n don't waste more money

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2022
How can you end what North loves and breeds??
People that a sitting Governor said they are doing their own business ??
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Badlaugh: 7:33am On May 15, 2022
Wike for president

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by olamike02: 7:33am On May 15, 2022
No sensible individual will elect you as the president of a great country like Nigeria where the rule of law prevails.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2022
All na wash grin
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2022
End ijaw madness first and I will take you serious
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Gkay1(m): 7:36am On May 15, 2022
Are u sure
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Galadimabawa: 7:36am On May 15, 2022
Same old shit dog just a different day.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Jorge91: 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Gabcy(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Since him know the solution, why not tell bihari so they can work together and stop it if he love the citizens more than his ambition. Or abi na eye service dey are doing there.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by limeta(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Restructure to regional government regional community policing that will end all the northern problems facing the country

But you can't do it you a second class citizen your self .
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by omenka(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Well I believe wike when it comes to handling terrorists, it is what he can do like the way he handled ipob in Rivers State
Exactly. I'm beginning to think he's the president we need.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Parisian: 7:39am On May 15, 2022
Do you want him to brief the public on the security apparatus and their modus operandi concerning this particular case so that the kidnappers will escape?

You're not the only one that lives in PH. I've lived here almost all my life and I can tell you for free that PH is very much safer now than before.
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Only people outside rivers state believe that Wike have anything to offer.
We the that live in rivers state know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by DSC7: 7:39am On May 15, 2022
Wowwwww shocked...

Lovely Cuisine....

Beautiful tiles....
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Iliya1520: 7:41am On May 15, 2022
but he can't handle ipob sit at home in one year,
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by zoroby(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2022
Wash
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by aikyg(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2022
My cousins little daughter stopped going to school because of the insecurity in Rivers state.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Parisian: 7:42am On May 15, 2022
Do you realise the army, navy and police were complicit in the black spot situation? And being a mere Governor there was very little he could donsince he was not the President and we all know the president is the one who has total control of the armed forces.

At least he had the balls to tell them to their faces that they were the ones causing the black spot in PH unlike your fave.
Noshitboi:
Clowns everywhere grin grin
Common black soot it took u centuries to fight it. Wike i love you but the presidential job is not for you biko

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Parisian: 7:42am On May 15, 2022
He will end them exactly how he ended ipob in Rivers state cool
westerngezy:

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Mumusaphire: 7:43am On May 15, 2022
I trust u on that.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by chrisxxx(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Jealousy and hatred will harm you. Wike doesn't sleep with kidnappers. Do you attend state security meetings? You think resolution concerning security of those meetings will be made public.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Itsrm(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

You don't know any truth and you're not the only one living in Rivers state

You had to use an isolated incidence of kidnapping to drive home your asinine point. Have you seen any place without some level of insecurity?

His job is to drive it to the barest minimum which he has done.

No be your fault, if IPOB and ESN had overrun the state like they did in IMO, ABIA and neighbouring States and killed one of your family members in the process, you will not be here saying nonsense
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Parisian: 7:46am On May 15, 2022
If Wike respected rule of law , ipob and UGM would've been killing people left, right and center in Rivers like they're currently doing in the east; but Wike ditched the rule of law and ended them.
wisdomguy4u:
You are a dictator. You will not respect the rule of law if you are elected. You are too proud and have zero human empathy.

We stand solidly with Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by membranus: 7:46am On May 15, 2022
6 months is too long to end banditry.

Therefore Wike not worthy to be our president.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by jamesversion: 7:48am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Is Wike the president of Nigeria??

Seem you don't know who is in charge of security. Can he fire the CP in Rivers or the CO of boring camp. He can also assist them with logistics but cannot instill the pressure on them that Buhari, who is ultimately their employer can.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by haffaze777(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2022
Go bless nyesom wike

South 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP State Chairmen Divided Over Demand For Ayu’s Sack, Single Term For Atiku / Atiku Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / PDP Says It Uncovers Fresh Plot To Arrest Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.