Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President (11809 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 7:50am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Only people outside rivers state believe that Wike have anything to offer.
We the that live in rivers state know the truth.

You too dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by haffaze777(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2022
jamesversion:

Is Wike the president of Nigeria??

Seem you don't know who is in charge of security. Can he fire the CP in Rivers or the CO of boring camp. He can also assist them with logistics but cannot instill the pressure on them that Buhari, who is ultimately their employer can.

That's entirely not true because he can use them to arrest fagogo abi na fangogo? governors always have police control when they want to intimidate political rivals,but they will let us know that they can't control police when it's time to secure life and property of the masses.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Bobloco: 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Nah!

E be like say dey won give us another story again o
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Invest4growth: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Wishful thinking. Banditry has become an industry in our nation. They are awaiting their sectoral delineation. As analyst, we have started calculating the periodic growth rates. There will soon be a banditry index on which trades can be generated. Bandits are increasing in numbers daily inspire of stories of their esterminations. People exit paid employment to join banditry, kidnapping, highway robbery, community stealing etc. It is very shameful. Wike should first stop the daily killings in Rivers State and pipeline bursting to show action. Talk is cheap and Nigerians are no longer gulliboe
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Invest4growth: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
Wishful thinking. Banditry has become an industry in our nation. They are awaiting their sectoral delineation. As analyst, we have started calculating the periodic growth rates. There will soon be a banditry index on which trades can be generated. Bandits are increasing in numbers daily inspire of stories of their esterminations. People exit paid employment to join banditry, kidnapping, highway robbery, community stealing etc. It is very shameful. Wike should first stop the daily killings in Rivers State and pipeline bursting to show action. Talk is cheap and Nigerians are no longer gullible
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
How secure is Rivers State Sir?
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by aklion: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Omo I believe you...
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by begge: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Hearing dis. No northern would like to vote 4 u
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Addme: 8:01am On May 15, 2022
In his response, Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State urged the delegates to support Mr Wike to actualise his presidential aspiration.

Mr Abiodun expressed optimism that Governor Wike will win PDP’s ticket and subsequently the 2023 Presidential election
I still don't understand these last two paragraphs,Is Dapo Abiodun in PDP or does it have control over PDP delegates in Ogun?
Are there no PDP bigwigs in Ogun again for Dapo to be speaking to PDP?
Where is Ladi Adebutu and Dr. Ogundele, the Chairman?
Did he visit Obasanjo,at least he is the face of PDP in Ogun State despite being neutral all this while?
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by jamesversion: 8:02am On May 15, 2022
haffaze777:

That's entirely not true because he can use them to arrest fagogo abi na fangogo? governors always have police control when they want to intimidate political rivals,but they will let us know that they can't control police when it's time to secure life and property of the masses.

Dagogo is a known cultist and militant, that is why it is easy to arrest him. Arresting unknown persons inside a forest is a greater task than a single prominent individual whose house address and phone lines are readily available.

CPs are usually in the good books of the Givernors of the presiding state for a smoother working operation but that does not mean the Governors can effectively decide their work patterns as they will work with the understanding that their Boss resides in Abuja.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Voiceofthestree: 8:06am On May 15, 2022
See all this people they are like a Virus to this country I swear they all got nothing to offer No be Wike fault I swear River State money too sweet I beg nah like pure Gold as Pure Oil you fit deh steal one one billion naira everyday that why all River State governor or former misbehaves nah because of the money way do thief hide if not for that Wike will not woke up and said he want to be Nigeria President..... I swear to God all politicians in Nigeria have nothing to offer they all come to pack money for their family friends Nd unchics
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Digmygold: 8:06am On May 15, 2022
Like Fashola promised 24/7 electricity within 6 months. Bloody liars.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by BigBizzy(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2022
Useless capping
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by udyraph(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2022
This is the only man I know can do it. And only this I can vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by colestephan86: 8:19am On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by rippa(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=112844871][/quote]
Wike should know that banditry was brought in by northern elites
Majorities of northerners see banditry as equivalent to Niger delta militants. And since militants were granted amnesty, that's what they are expecting. so using that as a campaign will jeopardise ur chances in the north
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by vicstorm: 8:21am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Over 4 passenger buses have been kidnapped by boys at Emohua in rivers state and till now Wike didn’t say anything to it.
Lie small small

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by rolams(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
I know you can do it, but you may not be given the ticket!
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by rippa(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2022
colestephan86:

Has he ended cultism in Rivers state.
How can some people be comparing cultism to a terrorist organisation
Nawa for some people brain oo

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Bamzyriches451: 8:24am On May 15, 2022
Damn!
Wike! Man with balls
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by t6(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
Wike should be right on this! I also believe that only a non-northerner can tackle bandits, book haram, Fulani terrorist.

How would you allow a man who believes in a particular course to act against it?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by xperiencelove(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
All I know is Wike is scared loosing immunity. Somebody that cannot end illegal refineries in his state that is popping black shoot into people's lungs, somebody that has no regard for the rule of law.
Buhari will be a saint to the disaster Wike will be as a president.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Abaman001(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2022
ogmask:

Sometimes make Una dey ask we wey dey stay rivers state how wike dey fare for security matter. Talk is cheap so I nor blame am. After decieving rivers pple he don carry him deceit go national.
For wike ending one evil is to start another like we have kidnappers who migrated to kpo fire.
Ipob terrorist, Wike will destroy banditry in Nigeria the same way he destroy you terrorists in Oyibo....keep on crying

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by rippa(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2022
Digmygold:
Like Fashola promised 24/7 electricity within 6 months. Bloody liars.
Lolzz
APC scammed us
I remembered in 2014 during election campaign when he said getting 24/7 power supply is not rocket science. When they came in, baba was made minister of power.
Power supply not only turn to rocket science, it turned to missile, nuclear and space sciences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by Abaman001(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2022
seanfer:

Ipob terrorist, Wike will destroy banditry in Nigeria the same way he destroy you terrorists in Oyibo....keep on crying

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by nesgeeek(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2022
Another Buhari coming.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by deavicky(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2022
kaydee007:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/529874-2023-ill-end-banditry-in-six-months-wike.html
I'm sure u will even end it before that time. Does people are nobody compare to the force we have. Can any body authoritatively tell me that boko harm and bandits are stronger than Nigeria Army and Air force.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by mrksquare: 8:44am On May 15, 2022
Parisian:
Do you realise the army, navy and police were complicit in the black spot situation? And being a mere Governor there was very little he could donsince he was not the President and we all know the president is the one who has total control of the armed forces.

At least he had the balls to tell them to their faces that they were the ones causing the black spot in PH unlike your fave.

Story story. When Amaechi was governor was there black soot? Isn't it when the black soot became unbearable that Wike swung into action and reduced the menace.

Those engaged in bunkering are known apologist of Wike. They are the same people who helps PDP in perpetuating their continuous stay in Power.

And did you just label "governor" as mere? If only you know the powers they exercise you won't type what you just did. Was it not Wike that ordered the miliary to go to Oyigbo and smoke out IPOB. Are you not seeing what is happening in Rivers state vis-a-vis the persecution of Farah Dagogo.

Every governor of a state is the Head of the State Security Council. So the Commisioner of Police, GOC and Director DSS reports and takes order for him.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by DaveHarry(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2022
Wike is the only presidential candidate who can really stop banditry in Nigeria aswear, not the other propagandist aspirants like tinubu and the rest.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by DaveHarry(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2022
Invest4growth:
Wishful thinking. Banditry has become an industry in our nation. They are awaiting their sectoral delineation. As analyst, we have started calculating the periodic growth rates. There will soon be a banditry index on which trades can be generated. Bandits are increasing in numbers daily inspire of stories of their esterminations. People exit paid employment to join banditry, kidnapping, highway robbery, community stealing etc. It is very shameful. Wike should first stop the daily killings in Rivers State and pipeline bursting to show action. Talk is cheap and Nigerians are no longer gulliboe
Says who? Even you belong to the bolded.
Re: Wike: I’ll End Banditry In Six Months If Elected President by AishaDant(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2022
I believe him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Breaking: US Places Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Justices Nweze, Dattijo, Others. / Wike Warns Politicians In FCT Not To Obstruct His Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.