Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,981 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God (573 Views)

I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu / I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:56pm On May 15, 2022
Her only crime was declaring her faith in Christ.

She was threatened to recant her declaration of Christ being the greatest and only divine being to her.

She was murdered by a mob of rabid religious fanatics not because she blasphemed against their moon goddess but because she refused to withdraw her statement and testament of Christ being her saviour .

For thus she was brutally lynched and set on fire.

In a follow up to the madness , the mob regrouped and violently demanded the school to be reopened as if nothing happened.

Later they will take to the streets targeting non Muslims in their midst , looting and setting homes and businesses on fire while targeting females on the streets not dressed in the usual Islamic garb. A young lady was rescued from a mob who randomly targeted her to be lynched .

It is important to never ever forget that Deborah never blasphemed their god.

9 Likes

Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Mooh247: 2:00pm On May 15, 2022

A Hausa youth lynched another Hausa youth over religion disagreement, some animals are trying so had to pin it on all Muslim from Hausa , Yoruba, Fulani, Auchi and even Arab

Shame on anyone trying to use this crime to sell their useless agenda on politics, religion or ethnicity

Ibo speaking unknown gunmen beheaded a woman and her husband slicing her vagina, we all condemned the perpetrators without condemning Ibos or the religion of the killers

1 Like

Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Farid24224(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
D
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by ljoh: 2:15pm On May 15, 2022
The child rapist called Prophet Muhammad is their god

1 Like

Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by limeta(f): 2:22pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

A Hausa youth lynched another Hausa youth over religion disagreement, some animals are trying so had to pin it on all Muslim from Hausa , Yoruba, Fulani, Auchi and even Arab

Shame on anyone trying to use this crime to sell their useless agenda on politics, religion or ethnicity

Ibo speaking unknown gunmen beheaded a woman and her husband slicing her vagina, we all condemned the perpetrators without condemning Ibos or the religion of the killers

You just a lost soul
You lack sense of judgement
False prophet false followers
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:24pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

There are Yaribabza muslims like thebosstrevor1defending the killing on the ground on multiculturalism.

Even your Yaribabza parrot in Mumuric defending her murder.
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Mooh247: 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
limeta:

You just a lost soul
You lack sense of judgement
False prophet false followers

Whatever you say is your opinion and I respectfully ignore it

My stance remains do not profile crime based on ethnicity or religion, attack the culprits directly and let others be

Do not condemn everyone for crime of few
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by limeta(f): 4:23pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Whatever you say is your opinion and I respectfully ignore it

My stance remains do not profile crime based on ethnicity or religion, attack the culprits directly and let others be

Do not condemn everyone for crime of few

You don't get it
All muslims are terrorists
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Mooh247: 4:26pm On May 15, 2022
limeta:

You don't get it
All muslims are terrorists

Except Terrorism has a new meaning

I am not a terroist I am a programmer and a freelancer

My girlfriend is not a terrorist she is a business woman

My sister is not a terrorist she is a British trained , British lawyer

My other sister is a qualified British nurse

My parents are not Terrorist they are Retired federal government workers

My brother is not a terrorist he is a Naval Officer

And my nephew's are not Terrorist they are young British process footballer

We are all happy and proud Muslims who don't accuse others over the crime of few

Should you have any evidence of us involved in terrorism kindly file a petition to DSS office close to you like a civilised human

Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by limeta(f): 5:37pm On May 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Except Terrorism has a new meaning

I am not a terroist I am a programmer and a freelancer

My girlfriend is not a terrorist she is a business woman

My sister is not a terrorist she is a British trained , British lawyer

My other sister is a qualified British nurse

My parents are not Terrorist they are Retired federal government workers

My brother is not a terrorist he is a Naval Officer

And my nephew's are not Terrorist they are young British process footballer

We are all happy and proud Muslims who don't accuse others over the crime of few

Should you have any evidence of us involved in terrorism kindly file a petition to DSS office close to you like a civilised human

You dont know it yet but you are
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Mooh247: 5:39pm On May 15, 2022
limeta:

You dont know it yet but you are

Lol

And why is that ?! Are my comments too intimidating and terrorising to you or anyone
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by Sadr: 5:45pm On May 15, 2022
Even if she did, is Muhammad too useless to fight for himself? Even Guru Maraji is a better prophet than Muhammad.
Re: Never Forget That Deborah Never Insulted Their God by mixmastering: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
Her statement was not blasphemy.

(1) (Reply)

South, Middle Belt Leaders Urge PDP, APC Delegates To Reject Northern candidates / Know Your Aspirant - Bola Tinubu / 2023: APC Delegates Get Gold Bars In Exchange For Nairalanders Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.