Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best (8164 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by ndat(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2022
Osinbajo Professor of law as a president and with Zulum Professor of engineering as vice, that combo will make sense seriouly.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by ceejay80s(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

The evil you wish him goes to your head
no need, he is already evil
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by Shooyie: 5:34pm On May 15, 2022
I believe Prof Osinbajo will do a great job. We can't all pretend to have forgotten the glimmer of hope when he took over as Acting President. At a time, some Nigerians even wanted Buhari to stay longer in London because of certain changes that became evident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by Oracleforce: 5:41pm On May 15, 2022
victorDanladi:
RCCG YOUTH FELLOWSHIP CAME OUT FROM THEIR WHATSAPP GROUP INVADE THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD TO GIVE THE JUDASILISTIC FAKE PASTOR FALSE HOPE.

WAIT UNTILL HE BETRAYED ADEBOYE OR EVEN KILL HIM TO BECOME THE CHURCH DADDY GO.

CHRISTIANITY IS TO BE CHRIST LIKE,NOTHING CHRIST LIKE ABOUT OSINBAJO

... and ....are you a Christian?

if pursuing a noble course is your definition of a Betrayal ... then call me a betrayal...

Oponu!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by boldtruthalways: 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
So unfortunate how some people think. What makes Osinbajoo who is part of Buharii's rot now seen as competent. Is he not in charge of economic team of the country?
What happened to the APC 2015 slogan of Buharii will fix security, Osinbajo will fix economy. Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves. Osinbajo supports Buhari's programmes 100%. He will tow the same line.
Why is Nigerians blind to economic emancipation from visible competent leaders with past verifiable track record of prudent economic management like PETER OBI. Anambra State moved from 26th to 1st position in education in Nigeria under him and he has been going round, competently and exhaustively telling you all how this country can be turned from sharing nation to productive nation and you are still talking about continuing with APC with Osinbajo. If you all miss the right leadership in 2023, I don't want to hear anyone complain that the hardship is too much. Let's be wise now and leave tribalism and nepotism and pick a glaring right Leader for the nation.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by abobote: 5:54pm On May 15, 2022
Unfortunately, delegates don't vote the best, they vote the highest bidder.
I'm not saying you are the best though
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by mywells: 5:56pm On May 15, 2022
All we want is Christian & Muslim ticket,not Muslim Muslim ticket,we don't want Enemies to of progress again,who ever call for Muslim Muslim ticket is an enemy of progress,after 8yrs then Muslim Christian .
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by nijanigga: 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
Is that not granddollar laughing ? See Goro chewing mallams ,we should not be in same country

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by victorDanladi: 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
Oracleforce:

... and ....are you a Christian?

if pursuing a noble course is your definition of a Betrayal ... then call me a betrayal...

Oponu!
Dindinrin even call it noble course cheesy

Well,Judas saw it as noble course too.

And he will soon kill the gentle noble pastor Adeboye and take over from him.

Jesus christ will weep in heaven,I swear
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by victorDanladi: 6:25pm On May 15, 2022
ndat:
Osinbajo Professor of law as a president and with Zulum Professor of engineering as vice, that combo will make sense seriouly.
Like we thought buhari will tackle insecurity while the foolish osinbajo will tackle economy.....he is the chairman of the national economic council and the economy is the worse ever!!
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by obidr(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
If we are to be honest with ourselves, Osinbajo is the best among all the 2023 presidential aspirants. His 7 years experience as the Vice President gives him an edge over others. Osinbajo won't have to study any files before getting to work. He have my support 100%

He has 7 years experience of tanking our economy, distributing trader moni and taking 1 dollar to 570 naira. Great experience. I know you are from South west. Once tribalism sets in, most of you hardly ever say the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by obidr(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Enough of trial and error it is high time we put someone with presidential experience in the number's nation position ie the Presidency.

Osinbajo Is surely the one that fit in considering his experience, capacity,very good leadership style and he can guarantee governance for all

Another Afonja displaying her ethnic bigotry.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by obidr(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
OgundeleTeju:
Nigerians deserve Osinbajo

Another Afonja. They are the problem in Nigeria. They and truth are two parallel lines.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by obidr(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2022
lumaxyellow:
Osinbajo is a leader that can speak the global language and who has already earned global respect. He is keeping up with the times and understands the importance of technology, human capital development and leadership.

A detribalized leader who will put Nigeria first and will always act on behalf of Nigeria and Nigerians on all local and international issues.
He is indeed a man to follow.

May your life and that of your family be like the way he handled our economy. Amen.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by obidr(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2022
Joyce95:
Osinbajo is our man for 2023, so much intelligent and ever ready to deliver the best.

Mr my hands are tied. May your life and that of your family be like the way he handled our economy. Amen
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by Deputy1111(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
Nigeria is our own, we need better leader who is ready to transform the nation for better, Osinbajo is the answer.
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by pharmagba: 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
lexy2014:

If u agree with that post, can u begin by telling what osinbajos 7year experience entailed that makes him the best person to rule nigeria?

How did he use his academic soundness to move nigeria forward in the last 7years?
I know you are smarter than that.
You ask such question on the premise of responsibility and result

Tell me responsibilities he handled and result
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by lexy2014: 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
pharmagba:

I know you are smarter than that.
You ask such question on the premise of responsibility and result

Tell me responsibilities he handled and result

Still doesn't answer the questions:

If u agree with that post, can u begin by telling what osinbajos 7year experience entailed that makes him the best person to rule nigeria?

How did he use his academic soundness to move nigeria forward in the last 7years?
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by alen4smith(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2022
ceejay80s:
this useless fake postor is more concerned about politics, I pray Muslim destroys all his family in asshole rock, since ur politics is important than the citizens life
you are a very bitter soul.God will heal you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by ceejay80s(m): 4:37am On May 16, 2022
alen4smith:
you are a very bitter soul.God will heal you
let me stone and burn ur sister to death , let's see how ur soul will be sweet, mf
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by Madmask(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2022
It now nigeria deserves the best.... It is now u know that mr osinbanjo... Pls someone should ask him what has he done bein d head of economic team all tru d years.......under is watch d economy has gone from bad to worse....
Re: Osinbajo Engages APC Delegates In Jigawa, Says Nigeria Deserves The Best by Buckeyemedia1: 10:48am On May 16, 2022
Madmask:
It now nigeria deserves the best.... It is now u know that mr osinbanjo... Pls someone should ask him what has he done bein d head of economic team all tru d years.......under is watch d economy has gone from bad to worse....
Almijiri please they should also ask you how you madmask has tried to better your life & Family out of poverty?

Then also what your Governor or state government has done for you, because we all know that charity they say, begins @ home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term . / Justice Kayode Eso Is Dead. / First Picture From IPOB Protest March In Onitsha.15min Ago

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.