Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP (17799 Views)

See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by 1877ee: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It's ancestral
[/s]
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by 1877ee: 6:45am On May 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Kwankwasiya.

They're force to reckon with.

How I wish he's wooed to collapse his structure into APC
[/s]
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Nahunger(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2022
tunapawizzy:
what Kwankwaso did to Kano people that made them love him so much...i do not know
He worked rigourously, transformed Kano state to modern Kano and carried every one along, that's why it easy for other politicians to work with him, defect to his party cause he treats every one equally.

Most importantly he has his people at heart.

4 Likes

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:10am On May 16, 2022
He just decamped to NNPP to secure MHR seat, he is coming back to APC.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by samdede(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2022
Politriks.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by shortIGBOman: 7:22am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Lagos money don suffer. Tinubu is a maga

IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:

They scammed the baba big time!

1 Like

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
Please where do you igbos receive the immunization of foolishness that loaded Tinubu into your flat damaged n demented skull.

Bro,

I know you are pained, but the truth is the truth.

The true betrayers are the Kano politicians.

BTW, I am Yoruba, before you run your tribal mouth again.

1 Like

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Jungleluv5: 7:46am On May 16, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/5-15-2022/gsYy2w.gif[/img]
this is how they change clothes one body and soul but different clothing to deceive people. Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Jungleluv5: 7:48am On May 16, 2022
seulav:
how do you sell
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Caseless: 7:58am On May 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
Please where do you igbos receive the immunization of foolishness that loaded Tinubu into your flat damaged n demented skull.

grin
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Godispeace: 8:03am On May 16, 2022
as usual this flat heads are always foolish , read d ediot below
Puskas:
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We YORUBA can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by shortIGBOman: 8:17am On May 16, 2022
[quote author=DaveDGreat post=112876901][/quote]

Yoruba don rule una severally as President. But Igbo will never rule. They can rule their Imaginary Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

I'm not Yoruba though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by 77up(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
Remember PDP lost those people to NNPP, Tinubu only lost Jubrin , do the math and stop messing around .

2023 will be great.
Tinubu for President.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Nobody: 9:11am On May 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

All I know how to do is spew trash. I don't know why I am like this. I'm not a peaceful Yoruba though.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Xeeman(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

There's no NNPP outside Kano

NNPP is everywhere in the north. People are tired with APC and PDP.

Wait and see what would happen.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by prophetfire: 9:54am On May 16, 2022
Superwave16320:

. How are you sure he is Igbo?

And who told you he is the spokesperson for the Igbos?

The sort of mentality you guys have is appalling.
Someone tackles a politician you like and instead of tackling him headlong, you look for a tribe you hate to insult.

That's why the politicians don't take you guys serious. They use your mumu button to get into office and begin to play kpangolo with your lives because they know you people know nothing and lack understanding and focus.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
Xeeman:

NNPP is everywhere in the north. People are tired with APC and PDP.

Wait and see what would happen.

NNPP can not win election outside Kano,I repeat. Mention me after the election.
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Superwave16320: 10:16am On May 16, 2022
This comment proves that over 99% of you igbos on NL are indeed mad n foolish at the same time. Can you claim not to be Igbo with this jaundiced comment by you.

Why not ask you father why he hated Awo MKO Tinubu for no reason before asking how I know what bigoted irredeemable miserable souls you Igbos are before answering your question.

prophetfire:
. How are you sure he is Igbo?

And who told you he is the spokesperson for the Igbos?

The sort of mentality you guys have is appalling.
Someone tackles a politician you like and instead of tackling him headlong, you look for a tribe you hate to insult.

That's why the politicians don't take you guys serious. They use your mumu button to get into office and begin to play kpangolo with your lives because they know you people know nothing and lack understanding and focus.

1 Like

Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Enwhen(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2022
ybalogs:
Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso, who owns Kano?

Yeye question... Who is Ganduje ?... It has always been Kwankwosiyya vs Shekarau...

With Amanna and Shekarau.... Ganduje will not win a polling unit
Re: See How Abdulmumin Jibrin Kofa Was Received Into NNPP by Klinsman2000: 7:57am On May 17, 2022
RMK is a force in the country.
Watch out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / Court Restores Mahdi Ali Gusau As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Jonathan, Amaechi, Dickson In Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.