Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) (34456 Views)

Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 1:10pm On May 16, 2022
ygowon:

Fulani herdsmen was attacking the south eastern people. The security forces did not do anything.

The people complained but nothing was done. And you didn't blame the security forces for failing to their duties.

Ipob formed ESN to protect the people and the people were happy. ESN only attacked the Fulani herdsmen destroying crops and killing people.

Then, army and police went to the bush where they operate to look for their trouble. But ESN was stronger than they expected and they had to run back to the town but ESN chased them to the town.

Instead of the army to continue to fight ESN, they started killing innocent people. The innocent people killed have loved ones. It is the pain they have caused some of them that have made them to retaliate the killings of their love ones. Now, it is risky to be in the east as a gallant man or woman.

You see? The security forces are the cause of what is happening now in the east. It's shameful that you were encouraging the security men then. Now, instead of the security men to diligently investigate killings, they prefer to kill innocent youths. And that's how they keep on building the monster that is currently consuming them.

Just so u know how you all started that shit because karma is bitch.

When south east was peaceful and the people did not carry gun, they sent python dance. Now that they are now carrying guns, I don't know why they are not sending snake dance.

They always start what they cannot finish, too bad.
Oh my G-d,I do much love this your statement and may your days be long by taking that imbe... to the cleaner.He and him fellow imbe... thought that Igbos are coward like every other tribes in this zoogeria Fulani Herdsmen in collaboration with security forces can kill randomly and go scot free.We warned them that if zoogeria security forces keep on pushing Igbos to the wall there will be dire consequences but they called us chest beaters and online worriors now the consequences have started same people that mocked IPOB when Army killed them in the name of Python Dance are now crying more than berieved by saying that IPOB are killing their fellow Igbos under zoogeria security forces but when same Igbos joined zoogeria security forces to kill and burnt properties of their Igbo civilians and keep on doing those imbe... were junilating.Igbos don't forgive nor forget....I am that Igbojew

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
Then who is enforcing sit at home? Who is Simon Ekpa and how did he become relevant? The cascade of events all go back to Nnamdi Kanu

It is obvious Simon Ekpa is not part of IPOB and he has never been. This guy for all we know may be a FG mole planted to incite division in the IPOB ranks and cause instability in the South East, look in false flag operations the government don't use outsiders they use your people from within. Ask ANC and Mugabe's Zanu PF this was a strategy that was deployed successfully
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2022
No excuse for terrorism.
You cannot use terrorism to achieve your objective unless you are a terrorist and or a criminal.

B2Bmen:
this is where both you and the government are all getting it wrong. This people are agitators remember how they started armless for so many years I can not remember instead of calling for a round table u and your government sent in military might on they killed mime and declared them terrorist out of hate and disden but keep negotiating with the real terrorist bk Haram. Today they have pick up arm and continue to threaten our security. Soludo have come on board that thing u fail to see that made u and your government not to call for a round table soludo have seen it and he is now calling for a round table to see how we can work at a peaceful resolution u are still blaming and coursing him that he is the problem that they don't treat terrorist with a kid gloves. who told u they are terrorist? This same mentality of yours is what the government have that excalated this whole thing. U want to tell me that the government doesn't know the difference between agitators, militias, and terrorist but choose to brand them terrorist even when they have not harm a fly, just be course of hate. My brother soludo is not the problem and mind u he is on the right track what your government cannot do soludo is doing it to ensure there is peace every around aligbo.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:10pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

No, you should rather advise the rag tag UGM to not use small hand to receive dirty slap.

SE as a region is too small for hide and seek attack, they should consider the consequences that would bring to the region.

UGM can't be claiming of fighting for Igbo's and still make their lives vulnerable to security operatives

Oyo State is just a little bigger than the South East

The biggest Local Govt in Borno is bigger than both

Niger State is 3 times bigger than Oyo State and the South East
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Christistruth00: 2:13pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

It is obvious Simon Ekpa is not part of IPOB and he has never been. This guy for all we know may be a FG mole planted to incite division in the IPOB ranks and cause instability in the South East, look in false flag operations the government don't use outsiders they use your people from within. Ask ANC and Mugabe's Zanu PF this was a strategy that was deployed successfully

The fact that your IPOB Thugs like Simon Ekpa are out of Control doesn’t mean that they are not IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9C7yq_gFo

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by UNDFTD: 3:04pm On May 16, 2022
rusher14:

More than likely he is igbo.
In other words, there's a high possibility he's your brother.

Be careful when you gloat about the misfortune of others.

He who works with my enemy to kill me is definitely my enemy regardless of if he's my brother or not. Always remember that!
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Freedom34: 3:22pm On May 16, 2022
Cherenwayo biko, d 'ploof' u seek is on its way

Zeezenho:

But what's your proof?
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2022
Life wasted . Allow South East to have their Independence, there should not be any force in this age
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

The fact that your IPOB Thugs like Simon Ekpa are out of Control doesn’t mean that they are not IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9C7yq_gFo

You have come again with your lies. I have warned you before if you think i am not tracking you then you must be in lalaland
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 3:34pm On May 16, 2022
Freedom34:

Cherenwayo biko, d 'ploof' u seek is on its way

Then you shout your mouth till then men don't gossip.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by astonished: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
Huuumn UGM, hidden secrets to Nigeria problem that, many Nigerian doesn't know
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by ygowon: 5:00pm On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

They are killings everyone just to spite Buhari and Tinubu.
It wasn't this bad during Good luck and pdp regime
Because Goodluck ignored them. Buhari went after them when he took over, instead of concentrating on moving Nigeria forward
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Freedom34: 5:01pm On May 16, 2022
Igbos and comedy! grin grin

Just have a little more patience biko, d 'ploofs' is cumin....e get small holdup wey catcham for road!

Tnx for ur usual understanding!
grin grin
Zeezenho:

Then you shout your mouth till then men don't gossip.
In d time being have u sign a 'petition' for justice for d slain policeman, or u forget ur Biro for sokoto?
cool
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:07pm On May 16, 2022
ygowon:
Because Goodluck ignored them. Buhari went after them when he took over, instead of concentrating on moving Nigeria forward

GEJ didn't ignore them, they were still at the infantry stage during GEJ regime now they have grown beyond control
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by ygowon: 5:13pm On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

GEJ didn't ignore them, they were still at the infantry stage during GEJ regime now they have grown beyond control
Nothing like that. They even existed during Yar'Adua time but they never picked arms. It was Buhari that sent them to carry arms
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Freedom34: 5:26pm On May 16, 2022
B4 nko? Izit d ppl dt kill their own security agent brothers and sisters dt will bate an eyelid in killing an outsider?

Any non-igbo security personnel in alaigbo at D's point in time is living on borrowed time! He shd just do his will sharperly.
cool
Terrence99:

Most policemen recently moved to the east are igbos.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Youngqueen(f): 7:30pm On May 16, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Is he a Northern Mumuslim?

If he is, Sokoto 1-1 Anambra.

It is still half time
You're madt.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by IgbuduMonkey: 7:44pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

the more you respond, the more you sound like Northerners that denied BH were from among them. I remember those early days of Boko Haram when Northerners said it was Christians bombing Churches. Read your comment again and tell me if there is any difference between them and you
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 16, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
the more you respond, the more you sound like Northerners that denied BH were from among them. I remember those early days of Boko Haram when Northerners said it was Christians bombing Churches. Read your comment again and tell me if there is any difference between them and you

You are still a dense fellow devoid of reading between the lines because you want everyone to enforce your angle of thinking to ensure that the polity remains inflame with hate.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by IgbuduMonkey: 9:00pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

You are still a dense fellow devoid of reading between the lines because you want everyone to enforce your angle of thinking to ensure that the polity remains inflame with hate.
you can insult me as much as you want, it doesn't bother me. It is the character of the people from where you are from, so I understand

The other day I was gisting with an Igbo lady who said the soldier lady and her husband to be were killed by soldiers, others claimed they were Fulanis disguised as Igbos. And here you are saying Simon Ekpa, an Nnamdi Kanu staunch disciple is a government mole. You are all the same
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
you can insult me as much as you want, it doesn't bother me. It is the character of the people from where you are from, so I understand

The other day I was gisting with an Igbo lady who said the soldier lady and her husband to be were killed by soldiers, others claimed they were Fulanis disguised as Igbos. And here you are saying Simon Ekpa, an Nnamdi Kanu staunch disciple is a government mole. You are all the same

Is this the first time that we have government infiltration in things in this world? are you still a child? Nnamdi Kanu say no Sit at home Ekpa is busy saying No to whose benefit is there if there is friction and division in IPOB? Simon Ekpa is from Ebonyi but there has been no so called ESN attacks in Ebonyi and the governor coincidentally is an APC man isn't that not suspicious to you? you guys just say nonsense without critically looking at things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) / Iyanda Isiaka Sawaba, Top Fuji Music Star Dies In Ibadan (Photos) / "Abacha Never Stole" Says Buhari As Published 2008 By Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.