Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) (34471 Views)

Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by samista: 11:11am On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah. See wetin our eastern neighbor breed in their land and secretly wish that we south give them just a simple small opportunity to introduce Biafra so that u.g.m, kidnapper, robbers, extortioners, and esn, And their varieties can operate, enforced by illiterates, who at same time are job less . No way.
Which one is we south? Mention your dirty tribe and speak for them, nobody appointed you spokesperson for the south.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by dadavivo: 11:12am On May 16, 2022
rusher14:

More than likely he is igbo.
In other words, there's a high possibility he's your brother.

Be careful when you gloat about the misfortune of others.

No peace for all Zoogeria police and Army. Wether Igbo or Hausa Fulani. We don't care

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2022
helinues:
Toh

SE as a region is really bleeding. Who go heal the region bayi
Helinues,the unknown gunmen is DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who don't want peace in south East. It's part of the script to make southeast ungovernable and business friendly.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by samista: 11:18am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Are the supporting the restiveness and killings of security men in the east?
Where were you when the terrorist security forces were killing unarmed flag waving protesters in the east?
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by B2Bmen: 11:19am On May 16, 2022
GenBuhari:
Meanwhile Soludo is hugging and kissing Kanu.

Tell me any time in history that mindless criminal terrorism have been stopped with appeasement.
Never!

Soludo is covertly working with the terrorists .
this is where both you and the government are all getting it wrong. This people are agitators remember how they started armless for so many years I can not remember instead of calling for a round table u and your government sent in military might on they killed mime and declared them terrorist out of hate and disden but keep negotiating with the real terrorist bk Haram. Today they have pick up arm and continue to threaten our security. Soludo have come on board that thing u fail to see that made u and your government not to call for a round table soludo have seen it and he is now calling for a round table to see how we can work at a peaceful resolution u are still blaming and coursing him that he is the problem that they don't treat terrorist with a kid gloves. who told u they are terrorist? This same mentality of yours is what the government have that excalated this whole thing. U want to tell me that the government doesn't know the difference between agitators, militias, and terrorist but choose to brand them terrorist even when they have not harm a fly, just be course of hate. My brother soludo is not the problem and mind u he is on the right track what your government cannot do soludo is doing it to ensure there is peace every around aligbo.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2022
nick50:
soldiers are currently sleeping inside armoured vehicles go ask anybody living around there..u can't be in dat ur remote village called oshogbo and be telling me wats happening in my own town..ewu ofia

Ewu Ofia part really got me laughing so hard because he probably doesn't get it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2022
Freedom34:
Rip to him!

His blodas dt shd be seeking justice for him are still (hypocritically) focused on 'signing petions' and 'seeking justice for Deborah' thousands of miles away!
cool
What are insinuating. Are you justifying the mindless killing of the Lady by Islamic fundamentalists in Sokoto.

We insist Sharia States have no business being part of Nigeria because of their Arabs Islamic mentality. It's one of the grouse of late Major Gideon Orkar who excised them from rest of Nigeria in April 22,1990 coup.

Until they leave and form their own country,Nigeria will not know peace.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by nku5: 11:27am On May 16, 2022
Buhari provoked the east and our people fell for it by subscribing to violence. If we are not careful we will wreck the place and set it back thirty years

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
See also,

Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Buildings With Occupants Inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPH86YRmRCQ
The end shall soon come. We can't continue to live with idiots and Islamic fundamentalists.

Nations are not build this way.

Enough is enough.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 11:30am On May 16, 2022
samista:

Where were you when the terrorist security forces were killing unarmed flag-waving protesters in the east?
The policemen you guys are killing,were they the ones that killed unarmed flag-waving protesters?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by B2Bmen: 11:35am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

So why are you attacking and killing people who do not share this same views with you?
even on Christmas day people are been attack mime and killed, 43 people where killed this last salah day that just ended in the north. That people are killed that day doesn't mean it is ipob that are killing them. Have you not heard ipob calling off the sit at home? People have found pleasure resting that day u can't force us out of our home go ask obianu.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by God1stson(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
ygowon:

Fulani herdsmen was attacking the south eastern people. The security forces did not do anything.

The people complained but nothing was done. And you didn't blame the security forces for failing to their duties.

Ipob formed ESN to protect the people and the people were happy. ESN only attacked the Fulani herdsmen destroying crops and killing people.

Then, army and police went to the bush where they operate to look for their trouble. But ESN was stronger than they expected and they had to run back to the town but ESN chased them to the town.

Instead of the army to continue to fight ESN, they started killing innocent people. The innocent people killed have loved ones. It is the pain they have caused some of them that have made them to retaliate the killings of their love ones. Now, it is risky to be in the east as a gallant man or woman.

You see? The security forces are the cause of what is happening now in the east. It's shameful that you were encouraging the security men then. Now, instead of the security men to diligently investigate killings, they prefer to kill innocent youths. And that's how they keep on building the monster that is currently consuming them.

Just so u know how you all started that shit because karma is bitch.

When south east was peaceful and the people did not carry gun, they sent python dance. Now that they are now carrying guns, I don't know why they are not sending snake dance.

They always start what they cannot finish, too bad.
As in the kind of arms wey dey Southeast now is alarming, even local producers. The mkpurumiri stuff is not helping matters
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 16, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
I do not think evil of you or anyone, I am only stating an obvious fact. The people of the North behaved exactly like you at the onset of Boko Haram, who is suffering now? The SE is already at a crossroad

That is not true. It is mischevious and wicked to say that SE people behaved like the north. First of all no one said an attack on IPOB is an attack on the south east. We know that IPOB struggle has been clandestinely hijacked by some criminal elements such that anything as trivial as a pick pocket incidence in the region is tagged as IPOB and the sad part is that it is the security agencies that are doing this out of convenience because it is the easiest suspect they can pin it on to prevent them from doing real police work. The same IPOB has repeatedly denied their involvement and even the enforcement of sit at home on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by IgbuduMonkey: 11:49am On May 16, 2022
Blesyn22:

Your comment has made realize that if these rebel forces are not stopped, other rebel forces will spring up around the country and will cause mayhem for the people.

They'll claim freedom fighting while in truth it's bondage they'll end up putting our people.

As time goes on if they're not stopped, several terrorist organization will begin to sponsor them and our country become a battlefield; plagued by detonations, assassinations, mayhem, etc.

It's good against oppression, extortion, etc. but when you start doing the same, you're no more a freedom fighter but an oppressor.

Be the change you want...

Middleeasterner country will explain better the concept of having several rebel forces in their country and several greedy Western countries getting fat off them...
you have articulated the point better than I ever would
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by helinues: 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
Omodua:
Helinues,the unknown gunmen is DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who don't want peace in south East. It's part of the script to make southeast ungovernable and business friendly.

So I have been hearing but they are to caught one to proof that
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by IgbuduMonkey: 12:04pm On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

That is not true. It is mischevious and wicked to say that SE people behaved like the north. First of all no one said an attack on IPOB is an attack on the south east. We know that IPOB struggle has been clandestinely hijacked by some criminal elements such that anything as trivial as a pick pocket incidence in the region is tagged as IPOB and the sad part is that it is the security agencies that are doing this out of convenience because it is the easiest suspect they can pin it on to prevent them from doing real police work. The same IPOB has repeatedly denied their involvement and even the enforcement of sit at home on Mondays.
Then who is enforcing sit at home? Who is Simon Ekpa and how did he become relevant? The cascade of events all go back to Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by gogeor(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2022
Fulani herdsmen was attacking the south eastern people. The security forces did not do anything.
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

So I have been hearing but they are to caught one to proof that
Yes,they can't be caught because it's the federal authorities who own police and security agencies. They're the sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Freedom34: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
No o!
What umuchineke is saying is dt charity ought to begin at home o!
Somborri cannot be suffering from typhoid fever and be trying to cure another persons stomach ache!
Dassol!
cool
Omodua:
What are insinuating. Are you justifying the mindless killing of the Lady by Islamic fundamentalists in Sokoto.

We insist Sharia States have no business being part of Nigeria because of their Arabs Islamic mentality. It's one of the grouse of late Major Gideon Orkar who excised them from rest of Nigeria in April 22,1990 coup.

Until they leave and form their own country,Nigeria will not know peace.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 12:23pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

No, you should rather advise the rag tag UGM to not use small hand to receive dirty slap.

SE as a region is too small for hide and seek attack, they should consider the consequences that would bring to the region.

UGM can't be claiming of fighting for Igbo's and still make their lives vulnerable to security operatives
I don't support the activies of unknown gunmen.
But maps are deceptive.
It is not as small as you thought.
The terrain in the SE is very rugged.
The valleys around the eastern scarplands and the tropical rainforests that look like dense amazon around the banks of the rivers of SE
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
This Police officer just decided to commit suicide by going out on Okada today of all day that is sit at home,nawaa for him...I am that Igbojew
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:38pm On May 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah. See wetin our eastern neighbor breed in their land and secretly wish that we south give them just a simple small opportunity to introduce Biafra so that u.g.m, kidnapper, robbers, extortioners, and esn, And their varieties can operate, enforced by illiterates, who at same time are job less . No way.
Your devide and rule tactics is late on arrival and it will never work on great Igbos again unity beggar like you.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Your devide and rule tactics is late on arrival and it will never work on great Igbos again unity beggar like you.....I am that Igbojew
where for Asaba u dey? Make you see us within 30 mins
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:43pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

No, you should rather advise the rag tag UGM to not use small hand to receive dirty slap.

SE as a region is too small for hide and seek attack, they should consider the consequences that would bring to the region.

UGM can't be claiming of fighting for Igbo's and still make their lives vulnerable to security operatives
I did not see you in any thread that carried news about the grousome murder and burning of Deborah Samuel but here you are ranting as usual.Keep on crying and whining we need it....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:47pm On May 16, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
See also,

Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Buildings With Occupants Inside

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPH86YRmRCQ
You will never ever see people like Hellinus,Oyiboupdate,Leoking,etc here but let it be news in South East they will land like Vultures.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
Freedom34:

Let me use their usual (fuulish) format: "what is d ploof dt ipob/ESN did it?"
cool
And let me use your god Tinubu format,where is Cow....I.am that Igbojew
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:51pm On May 16, 2022
perez100:

Just condemn the killing and face your region. What consequences will it bring to the region? We all hate what is happening in the East which you all contributed and encouraged when the security were killing innocent agitators who only had flags. You all are hypocrites that hate truth.

I have never seen your messages wishing any consequences for the North due to Boko Haram and Bandits killing of the security agents. Nobody is happy to see our security die this way but innocent people must not be held liable for what they don't know.
You even have time to reply that Herdsman or Boko Haram man in a civil manner because this one is a burnt offering....I am that Igbojew
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Igbojew: 12:54pm On May 16, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
I will continue to say it, the SE will regret elevating Nnamdi Kanu. I have noticed that the South Easterners have started playing the same games the North played with BH. They are in denial that these crimes are actually carried out by their people; the same mistake the North made, attributing BH to Jonathan's government. This may destroy the SE
Boy use this strength in you to seek justice to Deborah Samuel who was burnt to ashes by your fellow Muslim fanatics and other victims that was killed or kidnapped by your Boko Haram,ISWAP and Bandits/Fulani Herdsmen brothers and leave Igbos to chart their own cause unity beggar like you....I am that Igbojew
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:

I wonder the kind of advice a Yoruba man will give to an Igbo man he hates too much. When ever afonja comes up with an advice it simple means we are getting something right.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
Freedom34:

Let me use their usual (fuulish) format: "what is d ploof dt ipob/ESN did it?"
cool

But what's your proof?
Re: Police Officer Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 1:02pm On May 16, 2022
Christistruth00:

But Gloria the lady whose head IPOB sliced off while she was watching with her eyes wide open was from Imo State
Her father, brother and husband to be were also all beheaded

All this una childish propaganda from Lagos IGP badan gutter media.

The alleged lady and husband were are they from in imo, Dont they have families or friend even someone that knows them? Oh I forgot it's only zoo dss knows them and it's a classified information. Zoo people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani / Reno Omokri Reacts To Punch Story That Jonathan Will Submit APC Forms Today / Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.