Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks (418 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / A Wife Has Been Sleeping With Her Doctor For Many Years” – Heartbroken Man / Help, See Where My Search For A Wife Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Jenniferchuma10: 10:29pm On May 15, 2022
Copied from TREBDINGHUB.NG
South African pastor, Thomas Mukala has advised all married couples to be transparent and open to their partners

"Your wife has the right to access your phone"-South African pastor tells married men
Statng that all wives have the right to access their husbands’ phone. Additionally, When a man is hide his password, is either he’s hiding a woman or money deals,.

He added that, all wives has right to their husbands phone, I advise all men should be transparent and open to their wives.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/your-wife-has-the-right-to-access-your-phone-south-african-pastor-tells-married-men/

Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:30pm On May 15, 2022
So she does not..it's private..it should never be accessed without your permission.. undecided
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Ballzproblemm: 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
no problem,but she won't have access to the second one cool
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On May 15, 2022
Dem never born the wife well
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by virginprincess(f): 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
Of course she has every right to access her partner phone,it normal for couples to have access to each other phones.
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 5:21am On May 16, 2022
Wait what?!! Do people hide their phones from their spouses? what are you guys doing in the marriage?
My wife has access to my phone, OUR bank account.
She knows when we make money and when we lose money, that way when she wants something, no need to ask me. you know our account, you know our expenses for the month if you buy this or that, will we still have the money to survive?

Saves a man some unnecessary talks and explanation

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by purehustle101(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:
Wait what?!! Do people hide their phones from their spouses? what are you guys doing in the marriage?
She knows when we make money and when we lose money, that way when she wants something, no need to ask me. you know our account, you know our expenses for the month if you buy this or that, will we still have the money to survive?

see finish no good simp. That's your own opinion
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by PerfectStranger(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2022
Techsupport:

They're some business transactions and discussions that needs to be kept secret. No be everything be about sidechic.
As a real man, there're some personal chats that needs to be hidden. How can i go about exposing all my chats and sh*t to my wife when i no be p*ssy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Shedrack777: 8:30am On May 16, 2022
my wife got access to my phone, but i'm telling you she doesn't go through it because the last time she did, she collapsed. and i'm somebody that don't hide or delete files and chats
Re: Your Wife Has The Right To Access Your Phone”-south African Pastor Speaks by Qatar2022: 9:37am On May 16, 2022
virginprincess:
Of course she has every right to access her partner phone,it normal for couples to have access to each other phones.
Sometimes I wonder where you reason from, is it from anus or what?

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Last Longer In Bed / Google Ads Sense: What Could Be The Cause, I Have Done All Things Needed. / If It Was You What Could You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.