Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? (1690 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Dorwadora(f): 10:42pm On May 15, 2022
Men are now fond of asking females about their body count and the answer given always matter to decide if she's gonna be a wife or a side chick or an "aside/away". The answer always matter to men.

They will even table it and discuss it with their friends

But why do men naturally feel their body count doesn't matter?

Is it that you guys are immune to STIs?
Or integrity is not important to you people?

A woman with more than 2 or 3 body count is a LovePeddler but a guy with 20 body count is a champion, king of baes.

Why so?

2 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
Well any man that says it does to them(women not having any body count/having high body count) should make sure they've never had any sex all their life.. grin

It's called hypocrisy..while they give excuses for their wh**ring they never fail to use derogatory words on women who does the same..
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 10:48pm On May 15, 2022
Bodycount matters most for women.
In fact, a woman's value, pride and purity is tied to her sexual past.

Your parents don't have a right to demand for bride price if your bodycount is more than two.

Any girl with more than two bodycount is a WHORÈ and should end up with a fuçkboy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Choilila: 10:50pm On May 15, 2022
In my case.
it does.

One of the key to respect you. Just be a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 10:53pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Men are now fond of asking females about their body count and the answer given always matter to decide if she's gonna be a wife or a side chick or an "aside/away". The answer always matter to men.

Sex is different for both genders.

For men generally, we don't attach emotions to sex but girls/women usually attach emotions to it. Before a girl opens her legs for fuçks, she'd have processed it, imagined it and analysed it. At the end, a part of her is left attached to that sexual partner. That's why it's not advisable to forgive and take back a CHEATING partner because, it's a violation and the greatest disrespect a girl can slap on a guy's face.
A girl can NEVER cheat on a guy by MISTAKE! THEY ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT EXPECT FOR RAPE CASES.

No matter how a girl begs for forgiveness after cheating, never forgive unless you just have plans to take a sweet revenge to use and dump her..

A girl with more than two bodycount belongs to the street...

For guys, we are only moved by what we see and after ejaculations, the euphoria dies.

Scientifically, the imprint of every sex partner a girl has had is left in her DNA. If dem check your gene now, we can see the DNA of the first FUCKÉR that ever released sperm inside your toto, but it's not the same for guys.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by MJBOLT: 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
keep deceiving yourself,Even women are ashamed of revealing their body counts,they will even lie to their fellow women about their body counts.

If she's not a virgin,she's a hoe.

9 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 10:58pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well any man that says it does to them(women not having any body count/having high body count) should make sure they've never had any sex all their life.. grin

It's called hypocrisy..while they give excuses for their wh**ring they never fail to use derogatory words on women who does the same..
This oh low foe again, always trying to post nonsense for cheap likes.
I don't just understand why a guy will just be an attention WHORÈ like this....
Very disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

This oh low foe again, always trying to post nonsense for cheap likes.
I don't just understand why a guy will just be an attention WHORÈ like this....
Very disgusting.
Don't be pained.. grin
It won't retract my statement...if you need a lady with low or no body count then pls make sure you are a virgin..thanks.. grin kiss wink
My d**k pics below.. grin grin
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Deepocean(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
The truth of the matter is that men and women don't have equal right when it comes to the subject matter (sex).

Body count to men and women are completely different. In the part of the world where bride family charges heavily for bride price, what do you think those things collected from the man is meant to compensate if not the clean state of the lady?

Do you think the huge amount of money and material things being collected from the man is meant for the make-up face or fixed nails?

Those things are originally given to pay for the discipline and chastity of the lady. And I think a lady that is not a virgin should be the one paying groom price because the man will be doing a lot of favour marrying a lady that's not a virgin. Because foundationally, a non-virgin girl should not see any man to get married to and if by chance she cunningly get married to a man by deceit when she is not a virgin, the man should publicly divorce her for not being a virgin and take all his bride price and bride materials back fron the family that collected those from him.

And I think he should charge them to court with a charge of false pretense, and the man be compensated with immediate effect while the bride family and the bride should face the necessary charge of collecting bride price over a non virgin girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 11:04pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't be pained.. grin
It won't retract my statement...if you need a lady with low or no body count then pls make sure you are a virgin..thanks.. grin kiss wink
My d**k pics below.. grin grin
Mu.
Mu
Wey still dey collect pocket money... grin
You'll understand what it takes to be a man one day grin

3 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05pm On May 15, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Mu.
Mu
Wey still dey collect pocket money... grin
You'll understand what it takes to be a man one day grin
Be proud of your high body count baby boy.. grin
I know how painful it is for insecured boys like you who are only good at finding fault in women and crying all day online.. grin

I guess your m*m also married a virgin..
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by doggedfighter(f): 11:10pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
Deepocean:
The truth of the matter is that men and women don't have equal right when it comes to the subject matter (sex).

Body count to men and women are completely different. In the part of the world where bride family charges heavily for bride price, what do you think those things collected from the man is meant to compensate if not the clean state of the lady?

Do you think the huge amount of money and material things being collected from the man is meant for the make-up face or fixed nails?

Those things are originally given to pay for the discipline and chastity of the lady. And I think a lady that is not a virgin should be the one paying groom price because the man will be doing a lot of favour marrying a lady that's not a virgin. Because foundationally, a non-virgin girl should not see any man to get married to and if by chance she cunningly get married to a man by deceit when she is not a virgin, the man should publicly divorce her for not being a virgin and take all his bride price and bride materials back fron the family that collected those from him.

And I think he should charge them to court with a charge of false pretense, and the man be compensated with immediate effect while the bride family and the bride should face the necessary charge of collecting bride price over a non virgin girl.

You are speaking from both sides of the mouth? Who sleeps with these ladies! In India this your point holds no water.

What's substantive is what @UncleKoboko has said anything less than this doesn't add up.

The values of sex is way more high for women than men and that's bkos of the ideals of society.
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Deepocean(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

You are speaking from both sides of the mouth? Who sleeps with these ladies! In India this your point holds no water.

What's substantive is what @UncleKoboko has said anything less than this doesn't add up.

The values of sex is way more high for women than men and that's bkos of the ideals of society.

Why bringing India to this matter now?
Are you an Indian?
Let indians deal with their issues with any judgement that fits their culture.

The points may not hold water in India, but holds more than water weight in Nigeria. Gotten?

Modified

You asking for who sleep with the lady is so illogical of you.

For the fact that men sleeps with them doesn't change any of my points in as much they weren't forced to the act.

Remember, we are not talking rape matters here. We are talking about an act where both genders consented to carry out

Mind you, lots of the female gender even render the service in exchange for material/financial gain. Will you still blame the men for that? Kindly wake up from you slumber please.

4 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Ecos(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2022
It doesn't count!

1 Like

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Nobody: 5:34am On May 16, 2022
First...
Understand that men and women are two different beings and operate by two different standards...

Also understand that, what men and women want from each other is very different, what a woman sees as attractive in a man is not what a man sees as attractive in a woman...

A woman is majorly interested in a man's ability to provide financial security long term (future) and a man is interested in a woman's ability to bear children and her Chasity (past)...

That's why if a man comes out here and says, "I earn a 100million every month, I have 200 body counts and I want a traditional female (cook, clean, et al) for a wife", I can bet you that well over 99% of ladies will want to be with that guy, why? That's because he has shown that he is able to provide long term financial security...

It is also because of this that a lot of women will NEVER marry a poor man who loves them very much, you'll hear women say "as long as he can take care of me very well, what he does outside is not my wahala" or things like "na love I go chop"...

But if a lady comes along and says, "I earn 100million every month, I have 200 body counts and I want a traditional male (provide and protect) for a husband" I can bet you that well over 99% of men will NOT want to be with that lady, why? Which man will be willing to provide and protect someone who other men have had their way with multiple times undecided...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by ibkonekt(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2022
Men it is obvious that women know the answers to the questions but they just dont want to listen or want to hynotize themselves into a fantasyland...or maybe its just clout. My advice is this to men just make all effort to be a man that these women will sell their belongings for i.e be wealthy. Be fit. Be well groomed and put together. Then watch how as a man all these women will become worthless to even waste your time on.

6 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2022
This one is always coming up with unintelligent threads. Nawa.
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by czarr(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

A woman with more than 2 or 3 body count is a LovePeddler but a guy with 20 body count is a champion, king of baes.

Why so?
Because men and women are different. It is easier for women to get sex, it's not the same for men, men have to provide value in most cases to have sexual access to most women. A girl can stand on the street and shout "who wants to sleep with me?" and she would have alot of guys queue up...if you do that as a guy, you'd be lucky if women don't call police to arrest you as a potential rapist.

The hunter is always celebrated more than the animal rearer, because of the challenges and risk of the hunt.

There are double standards when it comes to men and women, for example women get into clubs for free while men have to pay or at least have to look like they can spend money in the club. but I don't see you complaining about that.

Women only hate double standards when it doesn't favour them. In times of war men are conscripted to go and die, women are protected, double standard? Yes

Women serve lesser sentences for the same crime as men... double standard? Yes

So rest IJN

2 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Slynation(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2022
Dorwadora:

Why so?
it matters a lot...Imagine a lady having a body count of over 50, imagine her mounting on more than 50 different people some on multiple occasions and after the whole sexperience, she now wants to settle with a God fearing and loyal man...!!

NooO....Someone like me will be your Karma
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 16, 2022
Personally, it does matter. I wouldn't want to be involved with one who places no value on his body. It's a sense of value to be sacred and it goes for both genders, your genitals shouldn't be diving or accommodating every dick ,harry and Priscilla. However it is disrespectful and lousy to outrightly ask anyone's body count.

1 Like

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2022
UncleKoboko:

For men generally, we don't attach emotions to sex but girls/women usually attach emotions to it. Before a girl opens her legs for fuçks, she'd have processed it, imagined it and analysed it. At the end, a part of her is left attached to that sexual partner. That's why it's not advisable to forgive and take back a CHEATING partner because, it's a violation and the greatest disrespect a girl can slap on a guy's face.
A girl can NEVER cheat on a guy by MISTAKE! THEY ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT EXPECT FOR RAPE CASES.

No matter how a girl begs for forgiveness after cheating, never forgive unless you just have plans to take a sweet revenge to use and dump her..

For guys, we are only moved by what we see and after ejaculations, the euphoria dies.

Scientifically, the imprint of every sex partner a girl has had is left in her DNA. If dem check your gene now, we can see the DNA of the first FUCKÉR that ever released sperm inside your toto, but it's not the same for guys.
This is one of the most misleading junk I've read in years, do you guys make an effort to examine, question and update the acient mouth to mouth lectures you receive at all? For a start, Sex is different to any gender . Sex is two people getting intimate. Saying sex is different to each gender simply means it is done differently. Perhaps while one sees sex as eating food, the other sees it as having coitus.

I think it's high time you all examine the ideology of men not attaching emotions to sex carefully because over the years it has proven to be untrue. It still baffles me you all still claim that on this forum. Men just like women attach emotions to sex as women. Men from history use sex as a stamp on women. It is a primitive act of owning, claiming and marking territory on a Woman. In stone age , a woman belongs to a man only when he has had carnal knowledge of her. A man fights for a woman and when compensated with sex he fills fulfilled and propelled to protect her because now she is his. In this alone comes different emotions from feelings of commitment to fulfilment to accomplishment to desires. All these feelings and more are the true reasons why Men hardly let go when a woman is touched by another Man. Because to you, your trophy has been dent and all emotions crushed. You don't hate the act you just can't get over the idea of another Men inserting his loin into the glory hole you have laboured and invested so much into. Sex is very emotional for you Men. You gaslight this because 1) You use it to deceive naive women into forgiving your cheating asses. 2) Like men of Old you enjoy living in denial.

Now, just as Sex can be emotional for both genders, it can also not be emotional for both. Sex unlike before is not only for bonds ,it can be for transactional purpose and as just ordinary pleasure. Just as a sex worker can have it to get money, a guy or lady may decide to just have a taste of a former ex or new catch. It's that cheap now. So saying one gender does not have the ability to detach emotions from it is like still living under the rocks and using stones to make fire, very archaic!

No one cheats by mistake! Going out of your relationship to get sexual pleasure is a planned and deliberate thing to do. Again that's a lie to excuse yourself while you throw the woman under the train for a sin both are guilty of.

I need a proof to the last paragraph.
The privilege men enjoy is , women don't hold you accountable. Thankfully that is changing already and more change is coming.
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by kwaso2: 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
This whole idea is crazy. Who then do the women have the sex with? still us, men. I prefer to encourage the women than make them feel terrible. i mean, most of us will still be the ones begging and disturbing them for the same BODY COUNT- SEX.
for the sake of sanity, let preach sexual dignity for both gender. SEX IS NOT DIFFERENT FOR BOTH GENDER. More men appreciate it more
UncleKoboko:

1 Like

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 2:47pm On May 16, 2022
kwaso2:
This whole idea is crazy. Who then do the women have the sex with? still us, men. I prefer to encourage the women than make them feel terrible. i mean, most of us will still be the ones begging and disturbing them for the same BODY COUNT- SEX.
for the sake of sanity, let preach sexual dignity for both gender. SEX IS NOT DIFFERENT FOR BOTH GENDER. More men appreciate it more
Keep DECEIVING yourself.
No one is saying men should be dogs and Bleep around while women should keep themselves well. It doesn't make sense.
But don't deceive yourself thinking that sex is the same for both genders. That's ridiculous...
Men are women are not the same, can never be the same and will never be the same.
Equality is not possible but equity is.
Even God didn't create us equally.

2 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
Persephone1:
This is one of the most misleading junk I've read in years, do you guys make an effort to examine, question and update the acient mouth to mouth lectures you receive at all? For a start, Sex is different to any gender . Sex is two people getting intimate. Saying sex is different to each gender simply means it is done differently. Perhaps while one sees sex as eating food, the other sees it as having coitus.

I think it's high time you all examine the ideology of men not attaching emotions to sex carefully because over the years it has proven to be untrue. It still baffles me you all still claim that on this forum. Men just like women attach emotions to sex as women. Men from history use sex as a stamp on women. It is a primitive act of owning, claiming and marking territory on a Woman. In stone age , a woman belongs to a man only when he has had carnal knowledge of her. A man fights for a woman and when compensated with sex he fills fulfilled and propelled to protect her because now she is his. In this alone comes different emotions from feelings of commitment to fulfilment to accomplishment to desires. All these feelings and more are the true reasons why Men hardly let go when a woman is touched by another Man. Because to you, your trophy has been dent and all emotions crushed. You don't hate the act you just can't get over the idea of another Men inserting his loin into the glory hole you have laboured and invested so much into. Sex is very emotional for you Men. You gaslight this because 1) You use it to deceive naive women into forgiving your cheating asses. 2) Like men of Old you enjoy living in denial.

Now, just as Sex can be emotional for both genders, it can also not be emotional for both. Sex unlike before is not only for bonds ,it can be for transactional purpose and as just ordinary pleasure. Just as a sex worker can have it to get money, a guy or lady may decide to just have a taste of a former ex or new catch. It's that cheap now. So saying one gender does not have the ability to detach emotions from it is like still living under the rocks and using stones to make fire, very archaic!

No one cheats by mistake! Going out of your relationship to get sexual pleasure is a planned and deliberate thing to do. Again that's a lie to excuse yourself while you throw the woman under the train for a sin both are guilty of.

I need a proof to the last paragraph.
The privilege men enjoy is , women don't hold you accountable. Thankfully that is changing already and more change is coming.
[/s]
Stupid trash from a confused feminist wanabe grin
SEX IS DIFFERENT FOR BOTH GENDERS!
NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS FACT!
SINK THAT INTO THICK SKULL.

Men are women are not the same.
There can never be any equality forever.
No this and no peace.

Sex is NOT the same for both, the same way we don't get the same result after sex...
If you're fertile and ovulating, you get PREGNANT! while I just get off, wash off and move on grin

3 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 16, 2022
[url][/url]
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
Stupid trash from a confused feminist wanabe grin
SEX IS DIFFERENT FOR BOTH GENDERS!
NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS FACT!
SINK THAT INTO THICK SKULL.

Men are women are not the same.
There can never be any equality forever.
No this and no peace.

Sex is NOT the same for both, the same way we don't get the same result after sex...
If you're fertile and ovulating, you get PREGNANT! while I just get off, wash off and move on grin
I'd be careful next time not to cast pearls on pigs! Apologizes for wrongfully assuming you are capable of intelligent conversation.!

1 Like

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by UncleKoboko: 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
Persephone1:
[url][/url][i] I'd be careful next time not to cast pearls on pigs! Apologizes for wrongfully assuming you are capable of intelligent conversation.![]
Lol
I have been vindicated grin
A confused and stubborn feminist wannabe.
Nothing is changing, y'all are just living in temporary illusions.
The only thing that's changing is that many men are beginning to get liberated from how many of you sex for your mischiefs and manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Homeboiy: 4:45pm On May 16, 2022
Hmm my girlfriend told me that she has only had sex with 6 people before me.

When she asked me how many I have had sex with
I told her that I have lost count
And some of those girls, we had sex more than 100 times.
Re: Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? by Dorwadora(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Homeboiy post=112891513]Hmm my girlfriend told me that she has only had sex with 6 people before me.

When she asked me how many I have had sex with
I told her that I have lost count
And some of those girls, we had sex more than 100 times.[/quote] Nah you gangan be machine.... 100 times Nigga?

I'm amazed grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Landlady, Her Daughters (episode 1-21) / Phyna Makes Shocking Revelation About Herself / What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.