Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex (25024 Views)

Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Valentine: MC Oluomo To His 3 Wives, “I Will Never Make You Shed Tears" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by shigishege: 8:23am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
FG is more powerful than state. I knew all his breakaway and giragira would never hold water. That's why it's always good to appoint educated fellows into offices because they'd never have same reasoning faculty as that of Oluomo, a reformed agbero.
can you pls tell us the meaning of what you wrote up there ??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by yetunsbay(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2022
Who is here to view the office building image like me ?
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Guyman02: 8:24am On May 16, 2022
South West and agberoism, they are pampering Oluomo because they want to use election violence to win the election

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by olas24u(f): 8:24am On May 16, 2022
They should just buy a building across the road, next to the building, and lets see antjor move.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Lastbornmoney: 8:25am On May 16, 2022
Warn your boys Tinubu..
Make them no spoil Lagos for us.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Mrkumareze(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
FG is more powerful than state. I knew all his breakaway and giragira would never hold water. That's why it's always good to appoint educated fellows into offices because they'd never have same reasoning faculty as that of Oluomo, a reformed agbero.

Watch lagos state revoke the building and mark it for demolition . Na naija we dey

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Rajiolaade: 8:29am On May 16, 2022
Let us hear from MC oluomo the defensive side of the reasons to hold on to the office/ building alleged not belonging to PARK UNION.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by DSC7: 8:30am On May 16, 2022
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Agberos to take over Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by NofiuFade(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2022
I engage in arguments with one guy one day like that over this issue, and the guy keep saying MC Oluomo is shooting himself in the foot, I think I now understand what that guy mean! The thing come dey look like say all mighty MC Oluomo is gradually reducing himself of his rank oOo shocked
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by chinyce(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2022
Right now Sanwo-Eko feels he needs Oluomo to Execute the success of his return, hence the mc is untouchable and unshakeable until the Elections are over.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by bolliejay(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2022
IamV:

A young man,Dave by name,a sound engineer and father of 2 was killed and set ablaze on Friday in Lekki, by Northern bike men, over disagreement of 100 naira,but this is the issue of more priority to lagosians ?

We have no value for human life in this country.

There is more to this story. l dont think that will happen and okadas will still be plying that road. Lagosians will have retaliated.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Nobody: 8:38am On May 16, 2022
Ceeman18:
I keep saying this, soon the tail of mc oluomo would be too hard to cut by Tinubu or any Lagos governor. They're creating empire around this man, he'll soon hold the state at ransom at the time tinubu gripse would leave Lagos and new govt would want to oust him.
Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.

He will hold Lagos state to ransom?

Lol.

No offence intended but this has to be the most uninformed assertion in your entire comment. I am not from the South West entirely but I can tell you for free that no one man, who's without the kind of resources and long time influence Tinubu possesses, can hold Lagos to ransom.

Even Tinubu himself controls Lagos with tact and diplomacy cause he knows how very counterproductive violence and thick headedness can be in that environment.

Make no mistakes about it: MC Oluomo is still being ignored cause his shenanigans are yet to touch the toes of any power brokers. He is still being regarded as a willing tool with tolerable excesses. The day he goes beyond his set boundaries, we'll all read how his mutilated or decapitated body has been found in some dump site or uncompleted building.

Them no dey carry stupid play enter places like Lagos and Rivers, even if na your ancestors carry the foundation stones of that state for their heads take come.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by ivolt: 8:38am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

This post must have been inspired by illiteracy grin grin grin

What has FG got to do with NURTW?
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by MadamExcellency: 8:40am On May 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:

By "Education", you mean classrooms, test and examinations?

You should stop the nonsense. Someone's interactions and experience in a career spanning over a decade is what?
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Corporate2020: 8:40am On May 16, 2022
Ceeman18:
I keep saying this, soon the tail of mc oluomo would be too hard to cut by Tinubu or any Lagos governor. They're creating empire around this man, he'll soon hold the state at ransom at the time tinubu gripse would leave Lagos and new govt would want to oust him.

Even the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Tinubu is cutting him to his small size, not to talk of a common tout used for election rigging.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Eriokanmi: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
MadamExcellency:

By "Education", you mean classrooms, test and examinations?

You should stop the nonsense. Someone's interactions and experience in a career spanning over a decade is what?
from your post, you sound like an illiterate, as in Olodo tabata ni ę. Ask a graduate to set up a beer parlour, tailoring outfit, barber shop, even own or coordinate a transport company and ask illiterate people like Oluomo to do the same. Irrespective of his centuries of experience, you can easily spot the clear difference.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2022
Ceeman18:
i need the power steering pump of 04 toyota 4runner, pls reply ASAP
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by ogododo: 8:45am On May 16, 2022
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On May 16, 2022
ivolt:

This post must have been inspired by illiteracy grin grin grin

What has FG got to do with NURTW?
The difference between being educated and being illiterate is what you always see in the affairs of the NURTW in Lagos today, wielding dagger and inflicting injuries on each other.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Governor of Lagos cannot vacate his office. grin

He has boys that are ready to die and have been dying for him.

Tinubu is his godfather too.
NURTW not governor of lagos
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by doggedfighter(f): 8:51am On May 16, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
NURTW not governor of lagos

Unofficially he is.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Nobody: 8:53am On May 16, 2022
Buddha3:

He will hold Lagos state to ransom?

Lol.

No offence intended but this has to be the most uninformed assertion in your entire comment. I am not from the South West entirely but I can tell you for free that no one man, who's without the kind of resources and long time influence Tinubu possesses, can hold Lagos to ransom.

Even Tinubu himself controls Lagos with tact and diplomacy cause he knows how very counterproductive violence and thick headedness can be in that environment.

Make no mistakes about it: MC Oluomo is still being ignored cause his shenanigans are yet to touch the toes of any power brokers. He is still being regarded as a willing tool with tolerable excesses. The day he goes beyond his set boundaries, we'll all read how his mutilated or decapitated body has been found in some dump site or uncompleted building.

Them no dey carry stupid play enter places like Lagos and Rivers, even if na your ancestors carry the foundation stones of that state for their heads take come.

The kind of loyalty motor parks touts, danfo, parks and miscreants holds for that man will seriously destabilize the peace of the state when the bad days comes. How the hang that man's emblems on there danfo and shuttles is a serious concern of what they have for him.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by Sharatan(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2022
If Tinubu, the looter of Lagos state mistakenly grabs power during the 2023 presidential elections, his minion Mc oluomo, the posh agbero will have more power in that state than the governor.

He’s a power hungry cultist. If you know you know.
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by BabaO2: 9:02am On May 16, 2022
The house no get proper lagos state documents sef. I trust ever thinking Lagos, they will pull it down sharp sharp, dem eyes go clear
Re: Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Unofficially he is.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Meet Ahmad Tijani Muazu, The Man In Charge Of INEC Logistics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.