Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns (1470 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me And All. May Borns / Why Are Only Last Borns Coming My Way For Relationship / Sex With Ex Before Wedding: DNA Battle Of First Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday to me and all may borns.

May we continue to be blessed.. May we experience plenty of favours, riches, God's protection and love.. And may God always put us at the right place at the right time.

Happy birthday
Last picture. grin grin grin grin
10 years ago during service year..

12 Likes

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday to my fellow B-Day mate..
@Elmojiid
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2022
Captainking
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Medianna(f): 8:07am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday sir greater heights.

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by PerfectStranger(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday gee. I get wife for u if you're still single. U go manage virginprincess?

3 Likes

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Happy birthday gee. I get wife for u if you're still single. U go manage virginprincess?
cheesy cheesy smiley
I am not married yet... Who is virginprincess??

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2022
Medianna:
Happy birthday sir greater heights.

Thanks a lot dear.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2022
Hbd my honda paddy

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by PerfectStranger(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

cheesy cheesy smiley
I am not married yet... Who is virginprincess??
Self acclaimed virgin for Nairaland. I know she'll like you.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Nobody: 8:27am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday.

Just one question.

I have seen many Nigerians wearing thick turtle neck in the hot sun, how comfortable are you guys in it?

Turtle necks are for winter,autumn and spring not hot weather ( summer)

4 Likes

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Emma2Seconds: 8:34am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday Boss

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by everythinggirly(f): 8:50am On May 16, 2022
Age gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by SheCeo(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

May we continue to be blessed.. May we experience plenty of favours, riches, God's protection and love.. And may God always put us at the right place at the right time.

Happy birthday

Happy birthday child of God. God's blessings
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Medianna(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2022
Okonandmary:
Happy birthday.

Just one question.

I have seen many Nigerians wearing thick turtle neck in the hot sun, how comfortable are you guys in it?

Lolzzz
Look behind him right over his head.
That should answer the question from my own side

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by tayo60(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2022
I wish you many more years on earth. Happy birthday!
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

Happy birthday
Happy Birthday Man, I wish you Long Life and Prosperity.

Even though nah mistake I use enter this section sad

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by brosom(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2022
U re cute as white grin..

Imagine u re a footballer, ur age would be 19 I guess cheesy..

And if u re a musician, it would be 24.

But here u are naturally 34 wink

Happy birthday pal, God's speed to u, Amen!!
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Happy Birthday Man, I wish you Long Life and Prosperity.

Even though nah mistake I use enter this section sad
Thanks buddie.. What were you expecting to see nah...??
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Hbd my honda paddy
Thanks a lot buddie
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2022
Okonandmary:
Happy birthday.

Just one question.

Your response has been answered I believe..
Besides.. It looks cool to put on though.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Happy birthday Boss
Thanks chief
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Nobody: 10:14am On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday bro � � �
everythinggirly:
Age gracefully.
Thank you dear..
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

Thanks buddie.. What were you expecting to see nah...??
I thought I clicked on the Politics Section.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Kwinesther: 10:52am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you, may your new year be filled with abundant blessings and unlimited favour. Mine is 30th of this month, happy birthday to me in advance.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Geesarki(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
HBD bruh
Just like u, I turned 34 this month too. I also served 10 years ago. Are u my doubleganger.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
SheCeo:

Happy birthday child of God. God's blessings
Thank you daughter of God..
Bless you too
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2022
Happy Buy Day grin
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by MadamOk(f): 11:19am On May 16, 2022
Oh woah, you look cute

Happy birthday cute Nlanders
More blessings and money
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by youngsum(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2022
MadamOk:
Oh woah, you look cute

Happy birthday cute Nlanders
More blessings and money
say u wanna suck his dickk
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by Dainty09(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2022
Happy birthday,wish you more fruitful years ahead.

Happy birthday to us all May born�

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To Me And All May Borns by captainking(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Dainty09:
Happy birthday,wish you more fruitful years ahead.

Happy birthday to us all May born�
Thanks a lot dear..
When is your date

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Reason Why Rema Wasn't Featured On Overdose|don Jazzy Is Heavily Involved / Man Forced To Sleep Outside After Winning Argument With His Wife / Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.