Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) (36950 Views)

RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by virus05(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2022
Anaerobi:

Na so u hate igbo reach?
Tribalism is our problem in this country. Someone wants to vote a tout because he doesn't want the other tribe to rule? Nice thinking, at least when we dey suffer, him self go suffer with us.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by nonxo007(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They dumped Tinubu 2hrs after backing him for Amaechi
An underground source said it was Amaechi and El rufai that worked the emergence of Abdullahi Adamu as Chairman. So he (Adama) would mostly lean towards Amaechi Elrufai

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On May 16, 2022
nonxo007:

An underground source said it was Amaechi and El rufai that worked the emergence of Abdullahi Adamu as Chairman. So he (Adama) would mostly lean towards Amaechi Elrufai
It's true

Amaechi recommended Abdullahi adamu to president Buhari

Buhari loves Amaechi so much

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by nonxo007(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's true

Amaechi recommended Abdullahi adamu to president Buhari

Buhari loves Amaechi so much
So basically we should be expecting someone to decamp to SDP soon ?

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
nonxo007:

So basically we should be expecting someone to decamp to SDP soon ?
Yeah right

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:50am On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Yankee101: 11:54am On May 16, 2022
I pity Tinubu the thief
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, you wish grin grin grin
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Both politicians are not saints but I'd rather choose a man that is strong mentally and physically than choose an ancestral spirit that will be ruling from London sickbed

The first time was a mistake but the second won't be

You better choose a man who knows the way and has really prepared for the job and not all these opportunitists

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by MrTed(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by sokera: 1:41pm On May 16, 2022
saintkel:
Wetin concern me

Peter Obi d man of d moment
yes oooo, the man for Igbo nation not Nigeria …
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2022
Anaerobi:

Lol... Funny You. U no serious.

What about Pius or Obi?
My mistake oo! Let me rephrase! Peter Obi managed Anambra finances so well during his tenure as governor, he left an enormous savings in the state's coffers.
He is an excellent specimen for presidency.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So who’s your candidate?
In all brutal honesty, Peter Obi.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:49pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Key word from el-rufai to amechi. Trustworthy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2022
They are confused, before now they said they will support Amaechi, now they are supporting Tinubu.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 3:08pm On May 16, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

In all brutal honesty, Peter Obi.

Very nice choice but the sad truth is even his party ain’t considering him for the ticket. From what I read, the power brokers are backing Saraki. But let’s see how it pans out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by IgOga(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Olodo grin Na so una dey fail exam...se eye dey pain you ni grin

You watch that show of shame for Amaechi and you dey happy. The delegates nor even pretend say dem like Amaechi...dem just tell am say dem nor dey vote am grin Amaechi would have to reconsider his resignation after this debacle grin
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Obansy112(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2022
Some one Who is so scared to even resign till date.. Las las Amaechi might chicken out like Malami.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by olatuns2017: 4:12pm On May 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aYvw_NyBLg

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-kaduna-delegates-back-amaechi-as-el-rufai-kaduna-speaker-show-support/

https://punchng.com/el-rufai-plans-to-live-abroad-after-tenure-kaduna-reps/

All Igbos
Congratulations on your social media voting

In this video the north has shown that they won't play dirty with Asiwaju

This is a different north

Saying it to Amechie face

Congratulations BOLA GCFR
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by JosephXavier: 4:19pm On May 16, 2022
maasoap:

You better choose a man who knows the way and has really prepared for the job and not all these opportunitists

Who else other than Amaechi in APC?

He sounds sane and gave his all t Rivers State which I am a witness to

I think by opportunists you mean people who think that presidency is their retirement benefit, though neither feel healthy enough both mentally and physically
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 16, 2022
jnig:
It's the dawn of reality. With the present happennings in Nigeria, a Muslim-muslim ticket is unsealable. And with the Muslim-north sense of entitlement, they won't allow a northern Christian to become the VP. As a result, it has to be a southern Christian with a northeen Muslim as running mate. Any permutations that do not factor this in, is doom. My take!

If APC fields Muslim-muslim ticket, nothing will happen. It's not like the East will vote APC before anyway.

They will back Asiwaju with a strong Candidate and they will win. MkO did it and it helped in sealing Northern votes.
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
EBEk101:

You want to fight dirty ?
if you have mud around you to play in , I don't have mud in my area
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by EBEk101(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
if you have mud around you to play in , I don't have mud in my area
Omoh ti Yoruba don’t have mud ?
Okay you have dirt nah
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2022
EBEk101:

Omoh ti Yoruba don’t have mud ?
Okay you have dirt nah
Oga I no fit shout goodnight
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by EBEk101(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2022
Okhuadams:
Oga I no fit shout goodnight

Good night man

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Freedom34: 12:01am On May 17, 2022
Obviously u and d hundreds of d ppl wey dash u 'likes' nor watch d video.
Pele o!
grin
PrinceOfLagos:
If to say 'likes and shares' na money, na so u for just scam dem!
grin

1 Like

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by truthfinder319: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Grammar hard you. Aside, there's nobody like "Tinubu" in Nigeria. Learn to spell correctly and detoxify yourself of hatred. God bless you.

Arysexy:

You are just deceiving yourself, after supporting Tinubu, Amechi came two days after and this happened :

https://www.nairaland.com/7128885/watch-moment-kaduna-delegates-pledged

Click d link and watch d video where he was telling the delegates that two days ago, they supported Asiwaju but now Amechi came with superior security etc... Click on the link above and watch till end.

Tinubu has been played. El rufai listed all Amechi did for him and gave reason why he is d right candidate, he even questioned them about the rumor that he supports Asiwaju.

Watch and be informed

Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
truthfinder319:

Grammar hard you. Aside, there's nobody like "Tinubu" in Nigeria. Learn to spell correctly and detoxify yourself of hatred. God bless you.

[/s]

Tinubu goes no where!
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by truthfinder319: 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
Ok

Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Tinubu goes no where!
Re: How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) by jnig: 5:55am On May 18, 2022
Siwel25:

If APC fields Muslim-muslim ticket, nothing will happen. It's not like the East will vote APC before anyway.

They will back Asiwaju with a strong Candidate and they will win. MkO did it and it helped in sealing Northern votes.

@Siwel25, if APC fields a Muslim-Muslim ticket, so much will happen! So much has changed since the days of MKO. Your observations about the East maybe right but be assured that among the dynamics that influence elections in Nigeria, religion has been key. Such a move has the capacity to make voters that were previously undecided to take a strong stand. Besides, it is not that APC is undefeatable. In better climes, the opposition is not supposed to be struggling to win the 2023 elections in view of APC performance. So, such an irksome move by APC will definitely sway the election to the opposition. But we have not seen or heard all, so much depends on what will happen at the party primaries and the choice of VPs. My take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP / PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.