Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him (37050 Views)

Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / NLC Begs Dangote To Donate Food To Osun Workers / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2012
Gov. Fashola Begs Dangote To Have A Snap Shot With Him

I was watching Metrofile this morning, a TV program on Channels. The duo attended a birthday party and Fashola was practically begging Dangote for a photo shot with him. It was clearly heard. Fashola repeatedly said, let me snap with the richest man in Africa, let me snap with the richest man in Africa.

I was like wow, see my governor o. I think he should have done it in a diplomatic way, but he was screaming. BRF I bow for you o. I no know say person dey wey you fit respect. Dangote indeed you are too much.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by denzel2009: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2012
does that warrant opening a thread?

174 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2012
Big Boy 2 Big Boy Play.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by NegroNtns(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2012
Fashola enjoy media....period! He takes pictures with Oba of Lagos even when it would seem pictures aren't necessary. Thats just a personal warmth, nothing more to it.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by mosunade(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2012
so?
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2012
Do u know how much is 11 bn USD?
*pinging Dangote to come over for coffee n sum small biznes talk*(ah! Coscharis is here!)*

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2012
utumunta: Do u know how much is 11 bn USD?
*pinging Dangote to come over for coffee n sum small biznes talk*(ah! Coscharis is here!)*
BRF is a big monkey/fish too.but as I watched on tv today,BRF really showed dat monkey/fish get grade...lol
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by mkoabiola: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2012
I watched it as well,it was a wedding ceremony of a prominet personality,
Fashola said it jokingly ,he nva screamed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by jara: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Do not be fooled. Fashola and Tinubu are richer than god.
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2012
mko abiola: I watched it as well,it was a wedding ceremony of a prominet personality,
Fashola said it jokingly ,he nva screamed.
he said it repeatedly.he needed the pix badly.u can imagine hw the aboki felt honoured.

@mko abiola: I can see u watched urs in d grave..it was not a wedding ceremony,its was at the 50th birthday ceremony of Mrs.Awosika.nawa o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Aderostock(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2012
@ Op,
You are very funny! I watched it last nite and it was repeatedly showed this morning. They were all joking in a gathering of elites to celebrate a former Akintola William delliote's auditor. Get life!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2012
Aderostock: @ Op,
You are very funny! I watched it last nite and it was repeatedly showed this morning. They were all joking in a gathering of elites to celebrate a former Akintola William delliote's auditor. Get life!
what ever.hahahahahahahaha.I laugh in hausa.joke or no Joke,the aboki did not ask for a pix.did u watch very well,the aboki just stood calm.Fashola acknowleged d fact say e no easy to b africans numero un..Iol
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by repogirl(f): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Foster cat: what ever.hahahahahahahaha.I laugh in hausa.joke or no Joke,the aboki did not ask for a pix.did u watch very well,the aboki just stood calm.Fashola acknowleged d fact say e no easy to b africans numero un..Iol

You obviously dnt know how intelligent we yorubas are when it comes to money matters. They show respect to d rich even if they don't like the person to further their own agenda. Haven't u seen how yoruba musicians hail people of influence in their music so dat they get sprayed with money? So in aboki's mind he's feeling like a whole governor is begging for a pic with him whereas governor is like he has seen sponsor for one of his projects.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
i never knew people still watch nigerian stations during day time,i only watch channels news by 10pm after dat back to other channels on dstv.me watch Nigerian channels in the day time,dat one na serious punishment to me o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: i never knew people still watch nigerian stations during day time,i only watch channels news by 10pm after dat back to other channels on dstv.me watch Nigerian channels in the day time,dat one na serious punishment to me o.

What wrong with watching Nigerian channels?and you are proud of that

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by geeez: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Couldn't it have been jocular? I was once at a presentation where Aliko was referring to Harry Akande and he said 'Harry may not be tall but when he stands on his money, he's 10ft tall'. And how does BRF that has been in several pictures with Aliko be begging to appear in a picture with him? Some people no dey reason sha.

@OP, you take style dense. angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by OreMeta: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
"Delhi Rape Victim Funeral held", "Obama seeks to ensnare Republicans", "Egypt resumes IMF loan talks" ......... whilst in Lagos "Governor begs snap with Dangote" at a party not even at a reinvestment conference LMAO !! Nigerians and their priorities grin !!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Tittos: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
But is it a big deal..you think Obama wasn't excited when he saw bill Gates and shook hands with him the first time..obama even asked Beyonce for an autograph for his daughter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by donsola(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
No pics to support, no video evidence, I tink the OP is the only beggar here tryna cavass for undue attention from nlanders, I got pics of Fashola and Dangote together dining and exchanging pleasantries plus I don't believe its worth opening a thread for.. Such a waste of thread, I hope ther mods close this mumu crap called tread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by taharqa: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
So? Na this mk u open a WHOLE thread? Wats ya business? grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by micki83(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
uihebom: i never knew people still watch nigerian stations during day time,i only watch channels news by 10pm after dat back to other channels on dstv.me watch Nigerian channels in the day time,dat one na serious punishment to me o.
Really?this is all u culd get out of d topic? Like,seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dangote has done great for himself to warrant a governor of ''Lagos federal'' to wanto snap pics with him!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by ba7man(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its simple.....Fashola tickles Dangote's balls, Dangote smiles and aknowledges him, Fashola smiles knowing he has opened a door for future acess to Dangote.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
don_sola: No pics to support, no video evidence, I tink the OP is the only beggar here tryna cavass for undue attention from nlanders, I got pics of Fashola and Dangote together dining and exchanging pleasantries plus I don't believe its worth opening a thread for.. Such a waste of thread, I hope ther mods close this mumu crap called tread
tnx for giving me the needed attension.olodo.go watch ur tv to see d details..lol

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
donroxy: Dangote has done great for himself to warrant a governor of ''Lagos federal'' to wanto snap pics with him!!!!
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by seunfly: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by seunfly: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
donroxy: Dangote has done great for himself to warrant a governor of ''Lagos federal'' to wanto snap pics with him!!!!

And i pray that the great God should take me beyond that level in my life.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Fostercat(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
seunfly: .
And i pray that the great God should take me beyond that level in my life.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by codernoni: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Where z the resultant picture ? Eh OP?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by vanstanzy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
STOP SPREADING LIES MEHN! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by Troll: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Something Tells Me Somebody Is High On Soured Kai-Kai; It's Either The OP or Fashola (If True) undecided [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him by vanstanzy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
geeez: Couldn't it have been jocular? I was once at a presentation where Aliko was referring to Harry Akande and he said 'Harry may not be tall but when he stands on his money, he's 10ft tall'. And how does BRF that has been in several pictures with Aliko be begging to appear in a picture with him? Some people no dey reason sha.

@OP, you take style dense. angry

Leave those envious spoilers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable. / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / ECOMOG Operations In Sierra Leone (Historical Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.