Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,174 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Nigerian Women Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Women Why! (793 Views)

Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Women Why! by 190: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
. . . . Several Questions to be answered!

. . . .Why do Most Nigerian ladies never pay for their meals on the 1st or 2nd date - even up to N200 ice-cream (The guy pays)

. . . .They never treat their boyfriend's to any romantic dinner.

. . . . Tell a Nigerian girl "come to my house and see me" - Her response would be "what would you give me, if i decide to come"

. . . . I once bought a britney spears perfume for an ex during her birthday and when i did mine - she bought me singlet and 2boxers angry angry

**The purpose of this thread wasnt meant to bash the opposite gender but to see the reasons why they would never do it the right way**
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Jackieugo(f): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
Slap yourself angry
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Goldieluks: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lol. What's funny is that every time I try to pay for meals, either the full thing or half, all guys insist I put my money away. 190 if I follow you to dinner you will pay, even if I beg to put $1, so why you dey form?
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Mynd44: 3:22am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^
Hope you know boys are not smiling. Don't be suprised if he allows you pay
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2011
They never do. Some guys like 190 like to have their cake and eat it too.
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by onenighty: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by islamrules(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2011
@ogugua88, I know you, you can never pay. And you will be requesting for everything. From crispy chicken to boiled human head.
Kiss,
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by onenighty: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2011
islamrules:

@ogugua88, I know you, you can never pay. And you will be requesting for everything. From crispy chicken to boiled human head.
Kiss,

angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Woke4all(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. What's funny is that every time I try to pay for meals, either the full thing or half, all guys insist I put my money away. 190 if I follow you to dinner you will pay, even if I beg to put $1, so why you dey form?

Fact! But not all guys. Guys these days will purposely allow you pay.
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by DaDoctor: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2011
@OP, But you cant deny they are skillful in the game right?
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by onenighty: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
^who!! angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by MMM2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2011

dont blame dem,

most of dem re poor,

d little dat have money re stingy. undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Women Why! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
islamrules:
Kiss,

You know me yet I no know you. Can you imagine lol.

Woke4all:
Fact! But not all guys.  Guys these days will purposely allow you pay.

Sorry, I meant all guys I've been in that situation with; Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic, Nigerian (including an Igbo lol). I've never had to pay and I always volunteer to do so. I'm only trying to be courteous by trying to pay for the full thing or half, the same way men would do to women, because I don't see it as a big deal lol. To men, some anyway, it's a pride thing.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Plsssss / Articles / Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.