Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) (71379 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:42pm On May 16, 2022
/
Avoid alcohol especially those Odogwu, Alomo & co. Bitter poison.
Excessive dehydration, some medications, underlying and untreated high blood pressure, some of the imported Chinese nonsense you drink to feel posh, etc are the most likely causes of renal failures in Nigeria.

/

2 Likes

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Kposkila: 11:48pm On May 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The way people die this days baffles me cry

Rushed here thinking it was Leo Messi angry

RIP sad
Is Leo Messi an actor to begin with? Be careful ooo
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:58pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Rest in peace man. You fought the good fight.

I want to plead with men to please take care of themselves.

Please prioritise yourself above any woman. If you are no more.. They will move on.

Spend money to eat healthy meals, stop drinking liquors (too many fake spirits in the market).. Take food supplements and ensure you do regularly annual check up. These things don't cost too much. Please stop giving money to these women. Rather spend it on yourself and family..
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:00am On May 17, 2022
So sad, RIP.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Brown706: 12:05am On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

RIP sad
Do you think Messi live is more important than his?
U Sabi talk o
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Rest in peace man. You fought the good fight.

I want to plead with men to please take care of themselves.

Please prioritise yourself above any woman. If you are no more.. They will move on.

Spend money to eat healthy meals, stop drinking liquors (too many fake spirits in the market).. Take food supplements and ensure you do regularly annual check up. These things don't cost too much. Please stop giving money to these women. Rather spend it on yourself and family..

Well said.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:55am On May 17, 2022
Rest In Peace, brother
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by 1saed: 1:17am On May 17, 2022
If you have any of the following ailment, pls dont go seeing a doctor

Just lock ur door

Start drinking all ur urine ( day and night)

Do it for ten days straight, no food, just urine, water and fresh meat every night.

If no be ur village people dey inside, you should see ur results after 10days

1. HBP
2. Liver infections
3. Kidney issues
4. Heart wahala
5. Cancer
6. Fibroid
7. Stroke
8. STDs
9. Breast lump
10. Small pennis
11. Low sperm count
12. Painful menstration
13. Ulcer
14. Eye and ear infections
15. Cancerous pile
16. Chronic pile
17. Bile issues
18. Rheumatism
19. Diabetes( all types)
20. Pneumonia

Just name it.

Also if your partner and you are AS genotype and ur love is pure and u dont want to separate for fear of having SS children, pls go ahead and settle with them,

This therapy will change any SS to AS genotype.

If you need further assistance you may reach me

Mathew
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by knowhowk: 1:34am On May 17, 2022
CSTRR:
God help us.

When I see Nigerians drinking all kinds of agbo and mixtures, I wonder if they have spare kidneys somEwhere.
. I knew two People who Died of Kidney failures but Never for once took Agbo ...infact they Hate Agbo with Passion ....HBP ,Free Radicals,Toxins and too much Waste , Alcohol etc are not Agbo ...
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by knowhowk: 1:37am On May 17, 2022
1saed:
If you have any of the following ailment, pls dont go seeing a doctor

Just lock ur door

Start drinking all ur urine ( day and night)

Do it for ten days straight, no food, just urine, water and fresh meat every night.

If no be ur village people dey inside, you should see ur results after 10days

1. HBP
2. Liver infections
3. Kidney issues
4. Heart wahala
5. Cancer
6. Fibroid
7. Stroke
8. STDs
9. Breast lump
10. Small pennis
11. Low sperm count
12. Painful menstration
13. Ulcer
14. Eye and ear infections
15. Cancerous pile
16. Chronic pile
17. Bile issues
18. Rheumatism
19. Diabetes( all types)
20. Pneumonia

Just name it.

Also if your partner and you are AS genotype and ur love is pure and u dont want to separate for fear of having SS children, pls go ahead and settle with them,

This therapy will change any SS to AS genotype.

If you need further assistance you may reach me

Mathew
. Are you for REAL...Fresh meat ..U mean Uncooked meat ! shocked
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Asswipemod: 1:59am On May 17, 2022
EBMedia:
Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie is dead, IGBERETV reports.

He died on Saturday, May 14, 2022 after a long battle with kidney disease. The actor who had been battling a Kidney disease, had a transplant last week. However, he began to develop complications. Sadly, he lost the battle on Saturday.

His colleague, Chioma Toplis, announced his passing on social media today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdnk1PAshlv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What is going on in the Igbo arm of Nollywood? The actors are dying one by one of nothing but kidney disease. It's always kidney disease. Is it about what those guys eat or drink? Why is it that it only happens to Igbo actors?
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Elsucre042: 2:33am On May 17, 2022
Rest in peace man.

Until his last days he use 2b vwy cool, lived around Mafoluku not to far from MM2 by Beesam area usually come 2 a hotel where i worked as a GM, he neither smoke nor take alcohol. He quietly come in once a while order for food eat n leave

I last saw him around early this year, never knew he was battling with such ailment. Lets all take care of our health for good health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

RIP sad
grin

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by marylandcakes: 3:30am On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

We dey eat oyibo chemical food. We dey drink oyibo chemical drinks. We dey use chemical brush teeth. We dey rub chemical for body. We dey spray chemical for our body. We dey rub chemical for our hair. We even dey wear chemical rubber for our preek chuuk inside woman. After using all dis chemicals, we go con sey chuuking raw preek inside woman go kill pesin. All the chemical we dey use no bad, na raw chuuking na hin bad. Shoor

RIP to the big bros leo

The truth is no oyibo is poisoning Nigerians, they are managing to do it all by themselves.
I have first hand experience when I tried my hands at opening a bakery in Nigeria, I had to shut it down within one year because I refused to use the chemicals that most bakeries put in their bread that makes it to rise and makes it white inside. I tried to enlighten a few people and all they said was that they have been eating it for long and it hasn’t done them anything. All I know is that that agege bread is killing a lot of Nigerians because it contains Bromate sulphate banned in the developed countries.
What about the chemicals placed in fruit boxes for the fast ripening of fruits, such as plantain, mango, orange etc? done by Nigerian market women (not oyibo) . This carbide is poisonous and sips into the skin of these fruits.
What about the pesticide that is placed or sprayed on beans and other grains to get rid of weevils? Most of the food that is sold for consumption in Nigeria is not fit for human consumption.
The government has no control over food and medicines sold for human consumption. So please stop blaming Oyibo and start looking closer to home.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Achiever1010: 3:40am On May 17, 2022
RIP, bro. Life is so short. Let's not get carried away by the transient things here: always prepare for eternity.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by marylandcakes: 3:40am On May 17, 2022
knowhowk:
. I knew two People who Died of Kidney failures but Never for once took Agbo ...infact they Hate Agbo with Passion ....HBP ,Free Radicals,Toxins and too much Waste , Alcohol etc are not Agbo ...

Too many fake products in the market, ordinary panadol is fake , sardine fake, fresh fruits fake, corn beef.. fake. Nothing is real . The meat sold in the market there’s no paper work to know if the animal died of disease before being slaughtered. Bush meat killed with poison are being sold in the markets, chicken and fish breed with chemicals are flooding the markets. The Coca Cola sold in Nigeria for Nigerians consumption was rejected and distroyed when it was accidentally exported to the uk. The list goes on and on. Put water is full of insects etc

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by oilmane(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2022
EBMedia:
Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie is dead, IGBERETV reports.

He died on Saturday, May 14, 2022 after a long battle with kidney disease. The actor who had been battling a Kidney disease, had a transplant last week. However, he began to develop complications. Sadly, he lost the battle on Saturday.

His colleague, Chioma Toplis, announced his passing on social media today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdnk1PAshlv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rest on bro but the death for Nollywood don day day alarming o
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Rumor2ruth: 4:28am On May 17, 2022
Haba,leo messi is an actor?see wetin buhari economy has changed this one to.
Urheadmaster:

RIP sad
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by frog12: 4:34am On May 17, 2022
someone must be POISONING these actors. maybe NOLLYWOOD is a threat to HOLLYWOOD, so they are killing the actors
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by fizzy4luv(m): 4:48am On May 17, 2022
marylandcakes:

Too many fake products in the market, ordinary panadol is fake , sardine fake, fresh fruits fake, corn beef.. fake. Nothing is real . The meat sold in the market there’s no paper work to know if the animal died of disease before being slaughtered. Bush meat killed with poison are being sold in the markets, chicken and fish breed with chemicals are flooding the markets. The Coca Cola sold in Nigeria for Nigerians consumption was rejected and distroyed when it was accidentally exported to the uk. The list goes on and on. Put water is full of insects etc
this is the only reason I subscribe to for rampant renal failures in Nigeria today.majority of the consumables are adulterated and not pure. Even the farm produce are even subjected to high chemicals. To even make matter worse. You go to the mart for body lotion or soap, they tell you Nigeria and imported own dey. Recently a particular soap brand have to suspend their Nigerian market and what abound now in most marts are the Nigerian products. NAFDAC and other monitoring agencies have failed Nigerians and if care is not taken, there will be more surge in renal failures and allied diseases.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by xtycool: 6:13am On May 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Something must be very wrong somewhere in Nigeria. All these kidney failures is fast becoming a pandemic here.

May God protect his children!

RIP bro.

What is wrong is Nigerians love in consuming nonsense things.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by xtycool: 6:20am On May 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Wetin dey cause dis kidney problem sef? It's becoming too rampart.

Alcohol
STI
Soda drinks
Unhealthy meals e.g suya/ barbeque e.t.c
Bleaching creams.

And more, health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2022
You see all those odogwu bitter, papa bitter and small pikin bitter

Avoid them all.

Nigerians are too mean.

Assetinvestor:
Something must be very wrong somewhere in Nigeria. All these kidney failures is fast becoming a pandemic here.

RIP bro.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Czario: 6:40am On May 17, 2022
juman:
Lifespan in nigeria is less than sixty years.
You are not expected to reach sixty years old unless you take necessary action.
Be noted.

It could be even less when they start their civil war against you.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by davidluv(m): 6:46am On May 17, 2022
And to think that his marriage crashed. So sad embarassedI attended his wedding that year.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by sonofelizabeth(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2022
Assetinvestor:

RIP bro.

Cheap and hastily/poorly refined alcohol is what is wrong
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Famocious(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2022
Cleanworld:

There are too many cases in Nollywood unless if there's underline illnesses that are not being disclosed.
In the UK those on dialysis have a 15-20% mortality rate, with a 5-year survival rate of under 50%. Persons who receive transplants have a survival rate of about 80% after 5 years only and that was before the pandemic. NHS has logbacks built up during and after C19 pademic and am afriad the rate has even gone down.
I personally don’t think the incidence rate in nollywood is really peculiar. Prevalence rate of kidney disease in Nigeria is about 14percent from both rural and urban studies.

As per the backlog of the waiting list in NHS during the pandemic, that happened globally. Covid pandemic affected both the patients with kidney disease, Hemodialysis service, kidney transplants and it even cause various form of kidney disease.

1 Like

Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by sameks08(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2022
Rest on my brother free from this troble world
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
CSTRR:

Very prevalent in the south east.

They need to do a lifestyle study of that region.

e no go pass too much alcohol.

So because the Nollywood actor is Igbo means he was living in the East? Have you forgotten that most of them live in Lagos and Abuja?

And who told you other Nigerians are not dying of kidney failures in same proportions? Tribalism is really messing you up.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2022
EmmaLege:

well said my bro wink
as e no concern you you for no open your kpangolo mouth.
Re: Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

We dey eat oyibo chemical food. We dey drink oyibo chemical drinks. We dey use chemical brush teeth. We dey rub chemical for body. We dey spray chemical for our body. We dey rub chemical for our hair. We even dey wear chemical rubber for our preek chuuk inside woman. After using all dis chemicals, we go con sey chuuking raw preek inside woman go kill pesin. All the chemical we dey use no bad, na raw chuuking na hin bad. Shoor

RIP to the big bros leo
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.