Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. (39849 Views)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Dididrumz(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
This woman no dey carry last
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by layycon: 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
So, are you a single mother?

3 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
Hahahahaha....I enjoyed this piece grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by do4luv14(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
Benae:
So so talk talk, no pictures. I came here expecting to see pictures

you no rest say dem gbeskele her phone

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Streett: 10:07pm On May 16, 2022
You suppose dey work for wan big radio station…..
Your Tori go well, e jus dey sweet me wan kain wan kain
And e no be like say ah dey read am, Ah dey hear am join

Happy birthday to Your Pikin

4 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by sisisioge: 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday baby boy!! May God bless your years kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by uyogabie(f): 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday to your son.The most important thing is that you have made his day.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by baby124: 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Nice one. Happy Birthday to little Chisom smiley
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by zeyheed(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie:
Pics
Una share this one wine?

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ojun50(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday
Area
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by everythinggirly(f): 10:20pm On May 16, 2022
Wow! Nice one!
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by DisGuy: 10:20pm On May 16, 2022
Happy Birthday to your lil man!!
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie:
So I prepared the peppersoup and diced yam,added lemon grass leaf which I got from my backyard.

My nephew ogaga that one na food go killam...his brain is only normal when he sees food.

Ogaga hurriedly used my beloved dudu osun Soap to wash his clothes that he would wear clothes wey he nor wash since morning.

So I bathed my son,dresses him up,I told him to knee down whilst I offered motherly prayers and blessings on him.

I guessed I was over praying for him,when he blurted out....mummy the prayer don do... my knees dey pain me I wan stand up.

Lmao .Who dey use dudu osun soap dey wash cloth. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ugodson(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie:
So I prepared the peppersoup and diced yam,added lemon grass leaf which I got from my backyard.

My nephew ogaga that one na food go killam...his brain is only normal when he sees food.

Ogaga hurriedly used my beloved dudu osun Soap to wash his clothes that he would wear clothes wey he nor wash since morning.

So I bathed my son,dresses him up,I told him to knee down whilst I offered motherly prayers and blessings on him.

I guessed I was over praying for him,when he blurted out....mummy the prayer don do... my knees dey pain me I wan stand up.

Am guessing u are a single mother cos I haven't or didn't hear ur husband doing anything. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Harmony92(f): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
Joezinho:
Area. I hail ooooo ... cheesy

I always find Warri people interesting.

She say na mumu dey go boutique.. cheesy cheesy
Normal level o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this your son birthday tori funny o but nevertheless I know where you're coming from Las las everywhere go good.

Happy birthday to the warri boy who just turned 5, God bless the maa'le wey run am street birthday.

Una congratulations...may oluwa protect y'all and add more to una pocket IJN amen�

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Vitamin17(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Ur son de answer same name wit me wink
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by otokx(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2022
Omo it's not by might nor by power, congratulations to your boy.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Zonefree(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2022
God bless you more, Isoko Amaka

Happy birthday Starr boy. Grow in wisdom
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2022
Respects! Maximum Respects to you!

Greed and the desire to be seen to be doing better than others have killed that country. It is refreshing to see those who are in control of their "ego" and are able to make do with the material/cloth their legal and genuine hustle affords them!

Chisom had as good a day as any other child would have had, under the circumstance. One can "hear" the joy in your voice as you narrated the story. Well done!

[quote author=ahnie post=112890434]My son chisom starr oghenetega turned 5 yrs on may 1st which happens to be workers day.

To be candid my hand was very cold(if you know you know).
So since I cannot kill my self just to impress anybody...I decided to do it in my own way.

Shouts out to bridge FM that provided the birthday music for my son to dance Happy feet to like a baby penquin.

Like bridge FM literally became my DJ free of charge...what bridge FM cannot run,no dey ever exist.

/quote]

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by premierlead: 10:38pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie

My son chisom starr oghenetega turned 5 yrs on may 1st which happens to be workers day.

So since I cannot kill my self just to impress anybody...I decided to do it in my own way.

Shouts out to bridge FM that provided the birthday music for my son to dance Happy feet to like a baby penquin.

Like bridge FM literally became my DJ free of charge...what bridge FM cannot run,no dey ever exist.

My neighbor Anthony became my camera man because I was phoneless as in people wey strong pass me upon all my agbaka them still gbaskele my phone from me.

On the day of the birthday which was 9n Sunday....I went to hustleville so make I take see money arrange first class okrika for my son as na only mumu dey go boutique.

You lied again liar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Yankee101: 10:40pm On May 16, 2022
Package your stories into a book ‘diaries of a Warri woman’

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Germi9: 10:47pm On May 16, 2022
I nor know say ahni konk like dis oo
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by RedCentaur(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2022
I enjoyed every bit of this.

Cut your cloth according to your cloth.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie:
My son chisom starr oghenetega turned 5 yrs on may 1st which happens to be workers day.

My neighbor Anthony became my camera man because I was phoneless as in people wey strong pass me upon all my agbaka them still gbaskele my phone from me.

On the day of the birthday which was 9n Sunday....I went to hustleville so make I take see money arrange first class okrika for my son as na only mumu dey go boutique.
Wow ,happy belated birthday to him ,also sharing the same date with him , tell him that Okeoghene cares.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by maureensylvia(f): 11:05pm On May 16, 2022
RedCentaur:

Dude operates with dozen of monikers.

Mods, this spamming of thread with pity stories is really getting out of hand.

Is he truly the one or he's being impersonated
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Ajimusty2: 11:07pm On May 16, 2022
hope his grandma was there?
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by tiswell(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2022
What about the father of the boy abi na single parenting parole
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by tiswell(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2022
ugodson:

Am guessing u are a single mother cos I haven't or didn't hear ur husband doing anything. Thumbs up
my thoughts exactly,I wonder how a woman will teach a boy how to become a man.

That's how simps are born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.