Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. (39852 Views)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
So after buying him a trouser,a polo and boots...we stormed uac aka Mr Biggs and got him a cake of 10k

To be honest e pain me say I cudnt get him a far more better cake but like I earlier said my hand was very cold.

I went to the market got catfish,and I remember I had a half tuber of yam in my kitchen that I haven't used.

So as an isoko woman I add one and 15 together and arrived at a conclusion.
I got spices for the peppersoup and off we zoomed to the house.

My compound people were already waiting for us....meanwhile I have jokingly warned my compound people to eat from their home that I would be the one tovisit them and not the other way round.

I also got a red wine just a bottle that we would all manage as Nigeria is hard at the moment...
. What part of isoko are you from ? I am from isoko north
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
So I prepared the peppersoup and diced yam,added lemon grass leaf which I got from my backyard.

My nephew ogaga that one na food go killam...his brain is only normal when he sees food.

Ogaga hurriedly used my beloved dudu osun Soap to wash his clothes that he would wear clothes wey he nor wash since morning.

So I bathed my son,dresses him up,I told him to knee down whilst I offered motherly prayers and blessings on him.

I guessed I was over praying for him,when he blurted out....mummy the prayer don do... my knees dey pain me I wan stand up.

. You too funny . This your son sha. Very funny dude.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
I went round my neighbors apartment shared cakes and catfish peppersoup to them then asked them to bring their cups as I poured red wine to them.

Truth is...
I have very wonderful neighbors that always got my back.

I had to download the rest of the wine late into the night to help clear my brain because weytiin I dey think too much make my oblongata nor go crash.

Moral of the story....you don't have to do pass yourself or try to impress people or run into debts say because you want to celebrate birthdays.

Shouts out to Anthony my wonderful
Neighbor who was my camera man

Cc: Lalastic.lala pls help shoot to front page.
. You never mention your son dad in all your story. Or are you a single mum?
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nobody cares , who push this thing come front page
. If you no like the story, go hug transformer. Saddist

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
undecided no even cutcee to you husband for the financing. Women een
. I taya ooo. Maybe, she is a single mother.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On May 17, 2022
undecided

Op where dat pikin papa dey.....I no hear you mention anything like dat for dis your story.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ugodson(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:

No I'm not a single mum..,.i don't like involving my husband in this like this to avoid see finish.

Dats really good to hear. My regards to ur Son. Let home know nairalanders dey greet am grin
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Ladymillion(f): 9:05am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
So I prepared the peppersoup and diced yam,added lemon grass leaf which I got from my backyard.

My nephew ogaga that one na food go killam...his brain is only normal when he sees food.

Ogaga hurriedly used my beloved dudu osun Soap to wash his clothes that he would wear clothes wey he nor wash since morning.

So I bathed my son,dresses him up,I told him to knee down whilst I offered motherly prayers and blessings on him.

I guessed I was over praying for him,when he blurted out....mummy the prayer don do... my knees dey pain me I wan stand up.
Hehehehehe make I faint small

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by kuuljay(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2022
Who fit afford 10k cake for this economy efcc suppose flash am torchlight, happy birthday to big bobo grin

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 17, 2022
@ahnie,
Happy birthday to your son and happy returns of the day to him.
What a hilarious narration grin grin
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ahnie: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
kuuljay:
Who fit afford 10k cake for this economy efcc suppose flash am torchlight, happy birthday to big bobo grin
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ahnie: 11:56am On May 20, 2022
Seredebe:
@Ahnie, happy birthday to your son.

Please tell Ogaga he has a fan on nairaland.

Abraski don hear am, finally
I go tellam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.