Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. (39848 Views)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Jaculze(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2022
The star boy don dey old o lol. Happy birthday to him.

By the way get the best sounds from Oraimo freepod pro.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by tiswell(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2022
Oduskid:
that boy is a bastard like you didnt know
I was curious,comrade shocked

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by tarantino1: 11:20pm On May 16, 2022
Una kill dog?

I wan know if my neighbor dey Nairaland cos na dog we people chop for their son birthday yesterday for warri

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Nackzy: 11:24pm On May 16, 2022
ahnie:
My son chisom starr oghenetega turned 5 yrs on may 1st which happens to be workers day.

To be candid my hand was very cold(if you know you know).
So since I cannot kill my self just to impress anybody...I decided to do it in my own way.

Shouts out to bridge FM that provided the birthday music for my son to dance Happy feet to like a baby penquin.

Like bridge FM literally became my DJ free of charge...what bridge FM cannot run,no dey ever exist.

My neighbor Anthony became my camera man because I was phoneless as in people wey strong pass me upon all my agbaka them still gbaskele my phone from me.

On the day of the birthday which was 9n Sunday....I went to hustleville so make I take see money arrange first class okrika for my son as na only mumu dey go boutique.
i dey always like your gist
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ufuosman(m): 11:24pm On May 16, 2022
U run am wella... Hbd to your boy
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by AngelicBeing: 11:40pm On May 16, 2022
cool
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by edungene7: 11:52pm On May 16, 2022
Happy birthday to the young chap Baba hustle ooo children way them dey born now fit sue u ooo for refusing to celebrate them birthday make u no go dey write statement dey shed tears for police station e no go funny oooo
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Saintdan0421(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2022
Congrats to him. Sha me 4 like behold Ogaga pishure o.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Ligxy(f): 12:01am On May 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the young chap. May he live long and prosper. Amen.

As for those saying single parent, bastard, etc. Nor be every family be like una own. Make una rest...

5 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Maryam1234(f): 12:27am On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Congrats. Hope your husband has done the DNA test of the child?
Haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by cho25bc(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
My son chisom starr oghenetega turned 5 yrs on may 1st which happens to be workers day.

To be candid my hand was very cold(if you know you know).
So since I cannot kill my self just to impress anybody...I decided to do it in my own way.

Shouts out to bridge FM that provided the birthday music for my son to dance Happy feet to like a baby penquin.

Like bridge FM literally became my DJ free of charge...what bridge FM cannot run,no dey ever exist.

My neighbor Anthony became my camera man because I was phoneless as in people wey strong pass me upon all my agbaka them still gbaskele my phone from me.

On the day of the birthday which was 9n Sunday....I went to hustleville so make I take see money arrange first class okrika for my son as na only mumu dey go boutique.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Explicits(m): 1:10am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Area. I hail ooooo ... cheesy

I always find Warri people interesting.

She say na mumu dey go boutique.. cheesy cheesy
Poverty mindset

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Keaton(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2022
RedCentaur:

Dude operates with dozen of monikers.

Mods, this spamming of thread with pity stories is really getting out of hand.

It's his collegue, concengust is the same as Celestine Nwankwo, another serial name-changing begging scammer.

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by RedCentaur(m): 1:48am On May 17, 2022
maureensylvia:

Is he truly the one or he's being impersonated

Their mondus operandi says alot. Dude is almost on every thread of nairaland.

He 1st drops a comment on a post to garner likes, then modify the post with his story that touches.

How can one be this jobless and lazy at the same time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Tannhauser(m): 2:32am On May 17, 2022
visijo:
The older you get, you begin to ask yourself if this were the same parents that brought you up as they suddenly become understanding and more relatable with�

Oga, your parents never change. You are the one that matured and became more sensible.

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Paulplayy: 3:26am On May 17, 2022
Mariangeles:
Ahnie, these your gists for sweet with some pictures.

Happy birthday in arrears to your little prince. kiss

Na lamba!!
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by oilmane(m): 3:41am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
I went round my neighbors apartment shared cakes and catfish peppersoup to them then asked them to bring their cups as I poured red wine to them.

Truth is...
I have very wonderful neighbors that always got my back.

I had to download the rest of the wine late into the night to help clear my brain because weytiin I dey think too much make my oblongata nor go crash.

Moral of the story....you don't have to do pass yourself or try to impress people or run into debts say because you want to celebrate birthdays.

Shouts out to Anthony my wonderful
Neighbor who was my camera manm

Cc: Lalastic.lala pls help shoot to front page.

Nice one, na true nor do pass yourself cos na u go feel the heat after everybody don go house, happy birthday to him.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by PrinceMajestic: 4:00am On May 17, 2022
Happy Birthday to the Boy. But pls get him a strong Dad so that my Little comrade don't grow up to be a bitch nigga.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by phemmyfour: 4:36am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Area. I hail ooooo ... cheesy

I always find Warri people interesting.

She say na mumu dey go boutique.. cheesy cheesy
That's what chronic poverty can do

In the long run, boutique clothes will stand the test of time
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by sageb: 4:45am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
I went round my neighbors apartment shared cakes and catfish peppersoup to them then asked them to bring their cups as I poured red wine to them.

Truth is...
I have very wonderful neighbors that always got my back.

I had to download the rest of the wine late into the night to help clear my brain because weytiin I dey think too much make my oblongata nor go crash.

Moral of the story....you don't have to do pass yourself or try to impress people or run into debts say because you want to celebrate birthdays.

Shouts out to Anthony my wonderful
Neighbor who was my camera man

Cc: Lalastic.lala pls help shoot to front page.

Long life and prosperity to you and your son
Happy birthday to chisom
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by sageb: 4:50am On May 17, 2022
Yankee101:
Package your stories into a book ‘diaries of a Warri woman’

She has a diary already
Check her previous posts

1 Like

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Richy4(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2022
Oduskid:
that boy is a bastard like you didnt know

This B word u used on a little boy.. how does that make u feel now? Better? angry

11 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by worldclass68(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2022
So ur son been dey share name with me bah.......
Happy birthday to him cool
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Yankee101: 5:32am On May 17, 2022
sageb:

She has a diary already
Check her previous posts

I'm taking of a book she can monetize
Turn into skits too
It's full of drama

2 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Angelacruz: 6:42am On May 17, 2022
Nawooo...someone that is properly married.I don't think u have been following her previous thread.
PrinceMajestic:
Happy Birthday to the Boy. But pls get him a strong Dad so that my Little comrade don't grow up to be a bitch nigga.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Angelacruz: 6:44am On May 17, 2022
U want to marry her? She is properly married.Check her previous thread
layycon:
So, are you a single mother?
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Seredebe: 6:52am On May 17, 2022
@Ahnie, happy birthday to your son.

Please tell Ogaga he has a fan on nairaland.

Abraski don hear am, finally
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by saxby(f): 6:55am On May 17, 2022
I love her style, congrats to the celebrant. Meanwhile, enjoy the best ANC feature on the Oraimo Freepod pro that comes with aesthetic design and many amazing features like being dust and water resistant.
Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by ahnie: 7:22am On May 17, 2022
ugodson:

Am guessing u are a single mother cos I haven't or didn't hear ur husband doing anything. Thumbs up
No I'm not a single mum..,.i don't like involving my husband in this like this to avoid see finish.

6 Likes

Re: How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. by Kinzo0917(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2022
ahnie:
So after buying him a trouser,a polo and boots...we stormed uac aka Mr Biggs and got him a cake of 10k

To be honest e pain me say I cudnt get him a far more better cake but like I earlier said my hand was very cold.

I went to the market got catfish,and I remember I had a half tuber of yam in my kitchen that I haven't used.

So as an isoko woman I add one and 15 together and arrived at a conclusion.
I got spices for the peppersoup and off we zoomed to the house.

My compound people were already waiting for us....meanwhile I have jokingly warned my compound people to eat from their home that I would be the one tovisit them and not the other way round.

I also got a red wine just a bottle that we would all manage as Nigeria is hard at the moment...
. What part of isoko are you fron? I am from isoko north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / Nigerian Woman Reconciled With Her Husband On His Sick Bed The Same Day He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.