Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants (12580 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by MhiztaEnny: 8:37pm On May 16, 2022
#Hope23
#YahayaBello
#TheGap
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by LZAA: 9:17pm On May 16, 2022
I wanted to remind this goblin that kogi has a ton of her kind but then i remembered goblins always hate themselves and are not united grin grin
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by juman(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2022
I like she also in politics.
She has right to choose who to support.
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by Belleful: 10:39pm On May 16, 2022
She fail to mention if yeye bello, did well in payment of salaries and pension
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by Quamzzy: 12:15am On May 17, 2022
E be like say yaya bello dey Bleep dis one. To d extent say, she dey compare yaya to his papa MKO ABIOLA.

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by Nobody: 12:16am On May 17, 2022
dannex4adx:

She's a bastard

Ofcos. No true daughter of Abiola will be promoting hunger and poverty for Nigeria's presidency. How can a man with a legacy of owing salaries be good for Nigeria? Can he even increase revenue for Kogi? Isn't he messing up the few coming from Federal Allocation This girl needs a DNA test cos Abiola is a fan of prosperity.lol

1 Like

Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by drakeskull(m): 12:42am On May 17, 2022
The question should be, "Who are you"?
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by mukthar2000(m): 6:35am On May 17, 2022
Idiot, a disgrace little girl to her families. Yaya is ur best out of all abii mumu.
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by ComeToJesus: 8:58am On May 17, 2022
Pray, is this eulogy and Harvard standard report card meant for the same GYB in Kogi that is the gold standard for mediocrity?

This lady sounds like someone that has just been bitten by a love bug?

The family should look her 'well shocked well'
Re: Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants by BadMaster: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2023
It's funny how people change overtime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9UazI2lD1E

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams Dragged Before Efcc Over Financial Malpractice-national Mirror / Military To Re-open Nigeria-Niger Border Roads To Facilitate Farming & Trade / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.