Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu (10467 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Pushed For Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate - Lukman / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / 2023: Lawan, Kalu Visit Katsina Ahead Of APC Presidential Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Mandate2023: 6:50am On May 17, 2022
Ezehillary:
Tinubu and his supporters go cry las las

Ur ppl r already crying........igbos r now supporting hausa for another 8years after Buhari 8 years is that not a big shame on u ppl instead of supporting ur own

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Confirm4real(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2022
Rubber stamp senate President wants to become Nigerian President grin

Loans wey Buhari collect na small to compare wen him go become the President tongue
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by rockmite: 7:08am On May 17, 2022
Igbos are brilliant people, my best ever lecturer in the university was an Igbo man.
My brilliant business partner is from Enugu state while I'm from SW.
SE leaders need realign politically. they deserve to rule, it's their turn.
Northern politicians don't like Igbos at all. If Lawan wins he will still not hand over to Igbo. Even as Tinubu and Osinbajo are currently pushing, the Yoruba elders know and are still saying it should go to SE.
We all know Peter Obi and SE deserve the seat. Not that I believe in him or SE but it is justice and fairness. Personally I don't like Peter Obi but currently, is the most popular candidate from SE. Igbo leaders can work this thing out so that he gets PDP ticket.
Atiku or Lawan doesn't like Igbos. I don't know why the hatred is that much.
The best POLITICAL friends SE could have are SS, NC and SW. The core North do have respect for SE at all, I have been to 34 states in Nigeria, I can say they the core North are monsters they don't care. Lawan can only use Kalu and dump him.
There should be a kind of formal agreement among the south not the nonsense gentleman zoning arrangements.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by EagleNest(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2022
The docile Lawan abi na another one? Someone who turned Senate to zombies who can't talk in the midst of series of executive hullabaloo and security disasters.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by portplus: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
funmike83:
All this pple are mad and after their own pocket.

It so obvious!
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Frontend: 7:43am On May 17, 2022
No way we need southern president
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by package7(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2022
Igbos are nothing but traitor and bastard Authur Nzeribe, Orji Kalu etc

The guy is not even supporting his own kinsmen. Nonsense people.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Salvador1: 7:52am On May 17, 2022
tesppidd:
Orji Uzor Kalu said something very striking in that Channels interview.

If Kwonkwoso runs under NNPP and Atiku runs under PDP, APC will most definitely lose with a Southern candidate.

This is so true..
truly kwankawso has really changed the political calculation in APC and PDP
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by SunMusk(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2022
Kalu is a disgrace to the igbos, is it not Lawan that is in the Senate doing nothing, God. The man even get mind to run. Nd shameless Kalu wants him to run. I will prefer a southern president over the North, especially all those core North that are full with extremists. And Lawan is not different from them. God help us, i have not even see a single candidate i will vote for.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by HRMK: 8:33am On May 17, 2022
EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A BIG LIAR!THIS KALU WONT BE AN EXCEPTION!ONLY A FOOL WULD WITHDRAW FROM A CONTEST WITHOUT A REFUND OF HIS DEPOSIT!ANOTHER LAI LAI HIM BE SO!!
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by cardoctor(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2022
After 1 1 b (N1Bn) settlement.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by emerged01(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2022
Candidates with zero delegate.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Puskas: 10:01am On May 17, 2022
Gbagura:
Like power na biscuits that should be sent to the east via DHL right? Your mates are lobbying while you're online dishing out threats cos you've burnt all the available bridges thru insults and tantrums. Even Amaechi from the minor group get mind pass ibos. He's busy transversing the country seeking for support but no ibo man get mind except Peter Obi who's working for his VP slot under atiku.
You will be banned again for littering nairaland with trash. Sense is far from you
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Slickleo: 11:58am On May 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ur ppl r already crying........igbos r now supporting hausa for another 8years after Buhari 8 years is that not a big shame on u ppl instead of supporting ur own
Orji Kalu is not supporting hausa in APC rather supporting North East so knw d difference
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Slickleo: 12:00pm On May 17, 2022
SunMusk:
Kalu is a disgrace to the igbos, is it not Lawan that is in the Senate doing nothing, God. The man even get mind to run. Nd shameless Kalu wants him to run. I will prefer a southern president over the North, especially all those core North that are full with extremists. And Lawan is not different from them. God help us, i have not even see a single candidate i will vote for.
He his not the man understand 9ja politics well
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by famology(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2022
Ahmed lawal is not contesting for president.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by thinksense: 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
I saw Atiku vs Lawan or Mmuhammad hayatudeen vs Lawan.
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by 9jaTalks(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Christistruth00: 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
Is Orji Kalu Senator Lawan’s Campaign Manager ?
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Ezehillary(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

you think that if we don't support tinubu we are not supporting any other person
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by Aseyori22: 3:48pm On May 17, 2022
Everybody day run after money
Re: Presidency 2023: Nine Candidates Ready To Step Down For Lawan - Kalu by SunMusk(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
What did he understand I'm from the North Central North is not good for this nation. Since independence thy re ruling, the most poor, uneducated...... I favour igbo presidency if that will bring peace. But if d igbo can't get it. Let the other South be in charge Take it or leave it
Slickleo:

He his not the man understand 9ja politics well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun LP Disowns Gbenga Daniel / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns / N2.2bn Fraud: EFCC Presents Four Witnesses Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.