Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat (10798 Views)

2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by bestman09(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by MrALIVE: 7:09am On May 17, 2022
Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Ezenzu: 7:11am On May 17, 2022
adebayoabiola:
Press Release

Successful Screening of Chief Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, Aspirant for Imo East Senatorial District

Wife of the Governor of Ondo State and front-line National Assembly's aspirant for Imo East Senatorial District, Chief Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, has successfully been screened by the screening committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The First Lady participated in the screening exercise on Sunday at Fraser Suites, 294 Leventis Close, Central Business District, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Since screened and now qualified to participate in the forthcoming primary election, bonafide Anyanwu-Akeredolu continues to expand in leaps and bounds towards landslide winning of the ticket of the All Progressives Congress to represent the good people of Imo East Senatorial District at the 10th National Assembly.

While thanking members of the Ada Owere Campaign Organization and her teeming enthusiasts within and outside Owerri Zone for steady support, Ada Owere seeks continued, on hand support as she furthers efforts in the direction of victorious intra and inter party elections, and eventual development of Owerri zone.

Signed:

Onyeukwu Rowland
Director of Media & Publicity
Ada Owere Campaign Organization.
15th May, 2022.
What a nonsense. A woman who is married to somewhere else still coming back to her house for food. Nigeria is toeing part of destructive problems.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by SeunO1979: 7:49am On May 17, 2022
Nairaland igbos are different from real life igbos. Sometimes I wonder where most people on nairaland came out from. Why can't she contest and be voted for in her own state for God's sake? Let's kill bitterness and wickedness in our hearts so that we all can move forward and better this country
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Freelancer2020(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2022
Judging by some comments I'm seeing on this nairaland from her igbo brothers, I'll advise her to forget her ambition, the hatred is out of this world, these are one of the things yorubas will never do.

2 Likes

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Arabaincubus: 8:12am On May 17, 2022
Anyanwu Akeredolu indeed!
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by SugarGirl44(f): 8:17am On May 17, 2022
Chynwe:
Why is she not contesting in Ondo?She has a better opportunity there

She can't have the interest of Ondo people at heart, not that politicians do anyway, but it would be worse with her.

It's better she goes back home to contest.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by cardoctor(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2022
Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by snoopz: 8:45am On May 17, 2022
First lady of Ondo state is contesting for the Senate in her own state, wow, just wow
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by 9jaRealist: 8:55am On May 17, 2022
inoki247:
Her people go soon bombard this thread now telling us that she should go bak to where d husband dey rule that dey don't av room for her....

And later dey will say dey ar accommodating if you can't accommodate your own just because she go marry for anoda region abg aw u wan take even giv someone outside region any political post u wey no fit accommodate ur own....

You are unfortunately adopting a PRIMORDIAL and primitive position…
If Nigeria is indeed a nation, then she should be able to run for office in her state of residence (Ondo).

>
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by 9jaRealist: 9:01am On May 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:
She can't have the interest of Ondo people at heart, not that politicians do anyway, but it would be worse with her.

It's better she goes back home to contest.

Why not?
She lives there, and everything there affects her!

Sadly, Nigerians are such PRIMORDIAL people…
You can live somewhere for generations, yet be considered second-class.

This is the CULTURE that leads to interminable fratricide…
Ife-Modakeke, Andoni-Ogoni, Umuleri-Aguleri, Itsekiri-Urhobo, Zango-Kataf, etc., etc.
>
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by donbenie(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2022
inoki247:
[s]Her people go soon bombard this thread now telling us that she should go bak to where d husband dey rule that dey don't av room for her....

And later dey will say dey ar accommodating if you can't accommodate your own just because she go marry for anoda region abg aw u wan take even giv someone outside region any political post u wey no fit accommodate ur own....[/s]
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by donbenie(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2022
hammer567:

[s]

WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF RUBBING HAND FOR YANSH THEY SMELL FOR NOSE WITH YORUBA.

U WANT TO USE STYLE TO CORNER EXTRA SENATE SEAT FOR SW REGION USING YOUR WIFE.

U THINK WE ARE FOOLS ABI?

THERE IS A REASON WE DONT GIVE MARRIED WOMEN LAND IN IGBO LAND AND I DOUBT WE WILL GIVE THEM SENATE POSITION EITHER.

SHE IS NOW AN ONDO WOMAN AND SHOULD RUN FOR ONDO SENATE, THAT IS WHERE ALL HER EGGS WERE LAID.(INTEREST)[/s]
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by donbenie(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2022
blackpanda:

Hahaha is this a joke
Igbo culture is highly tribalistic. Igbo that can deport each other from one state to another, let alone someone who married yoruba. Lol. That's why I just laugh at all this Biafra rubbish. It can never work. Even if buhari allows Igbo to set up Biafra, I give it maximum 1month, e go scatter grin
Carry panadol and go drink for your headache..
Igbo and whether they can live together in Biafra ,should be the least of your life's worries..
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by donbenie(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2022
MrALIVE:
Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by IreneJane: 9:40am On May 17, 2022
DaniDani:
The greediness of Nigerians especially politicians is out of this world. Instead of this woman to focus on complementing her husband and ensure that the house is in order, she has chosen a path of dishonour and political brouhaha. She should have taken a clue from Uche Nwosu; Rocha's son in law before embarking on this fruitless journey. While at it, she should ensure that another woman doesn't take over her home whilst she's engrossed in wetin big pass her.

This is not greed, it's what they calls personal ambition , no one can stop your personal ambition as long you have right to do so.. that's our problem in Africa especially Nigeria we always feel this kind of entitlement.. Bill Clinton was president, his wife Hilary wanted to contest at the same time , ssg..
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by emsco(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2022
I pray she doesn't win. Her husband de delay my mama gratuity.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by NaijaCars4sale: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
I wish her the best of luck
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Goke7: 2:11pm On May 17, 2022
Freelancer2020:
Judging by some comments I'm seeing on this nairaland from her igbo brothers, I'll advise her to forget her ambition, the hatred is out of this world, these are one of the things yorubas will never do.

grin Same people that are begging for igbo presidency up and down.

That's how they are. If it's the other way round, they will shout marginalisation. Me I don tire for their matter

1 Like

Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Morenikeji090(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2022
Yes becos igbo are not civilized and exposure..
blackpanda:
She can never win. Igbos will punish her for marrying another tribe
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Freelancer2020(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
Goke7:

grin Same people that are begging for igbo presidency up and down.

That's how they are. If it's the other way round, they will shout marginalisation. Me I don tire for their matter

Just imagine, they no longer consider her one of their own, but they want to fight for almost every position in Lagos, saying it is no man's land, I think we dey show these ppl too much love, something they will never reciprocate.
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by Austonpat(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2022
I have been opportune to attend some occasions where this lady was in attendance too. I can boldly tell you that, this lady is a good woman and she's loved by her people . She comes home every Christmas to be with her people. So I think she has a higher chances of winning this election if they give her ticket
Re: Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2022
God forbid..
You no go win..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: How Blind People Will Vote During Elections - INEC Reveals / 'South-East Governors Never Against Peter Obi’s Candidacy' – Ikpeazu / ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.