Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Relationship Tips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tips (181 Views)

Free relationship tips to get him/her / Relationship Tips: 11 Essential Things Every Guy Must Know About His Girlfriend. / Relationship Tips : 5 Signs He’s Totally In Love With You Even If He Hasn’t Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips by Toyemoni: 12:00am On May 17, 2022
BEST RELATIONSHIP TIPS!!

- Date someone matured enough to say "hey babe, this what you have done and I honestly do not like it, I would appreciate it if you stop this type of behaviour cause it hurts me". Cool right?? ... Instead of someone who'd go out of their way acting childish and ignoring you, while venting to social media with posts.

-If you are matured enough you will realize that nowadays, its not about dating someone beautiful, handsome or your type but a loving person who really cares about you....

-You can never build a relationship with a partner who is living to impress friends... Never!!

-You don't owe anyone a lasting relationship... You owe yourself happiness... If it gets toxic, leave..
Relationship don't need cute voice & lovely faces, relationship needs beautiful heart & unbreakable trust. I don't look at faces. My happiness is my priority.”

Are you a Christian Single and Searching for a great relationship that will lead to Happy marriage? I have a good news for you

I discovered this dating site some month ago called "Nigerian Christian Singles" and I introduced it to my friend where she met someone very special to her... and they have started a serious courtship .l'm so excited about this.

Pls if you are a Christian single and seriously searching please make use of this wonderful site and thank me later.. << https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com/?ref=155

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story Worth Your Time...✍️ / Fake Benevolence, Righteousness And Fake Rescue, Liars Cheat By Unscrupulous Mea / Please Help With The Interpretation Of This T&C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.