Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police (18204 Views)

Akure ‘explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors NOT Explosives, Says OAU Prof / Photo Evidence To Prove Akure Explosion Was A Massive Truck Bomb / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2022
Let's be going....the truth can't be hidden forever
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2022
The igbos must always claim victim even if palm kennel fell one of their heads

4 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by princeemmma(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2022
Chai fake news everywhere............ some people don dey shout say na bomb blast
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Freebills12: 12:47pm On May 17, 2022
You this how this Islamic leaders cover their evil. It was a bomb blast and this Fimbal primary and nursery is dominated by the Igbos. When did cylinder explosion start to shake all the buildings around? When did it start to destroy buildings? What is wrong with Islam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Freebills12: 12:48pm On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
thebosstrevor1:
The igbos must always claim victim even if palm kennel fell one of their heads

Bombing school children and this is all you can come up with

2 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Ifex4real: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
Gas explosion � bring down building.

I hope is true
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bombing school children and this is all you can come up with

Yes. You can clearly see that it was a gas explosion.

I hope fake news won't ruin your victimhood.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:50pm On May 17, 2022
Who una wan decieve? Is there any gas station around that school?
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by onyenna85000: 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
My take is this: a saying goes like this; to every action ,there is a reaction.the premeditated attacks in various forms will soon be matched head on.the attackers and the would be responders usually do so hidden in plain sight. The government forces always don't know how to stop this as a result of poor facility
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Freebills12: 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yes. You can clearly see that it was a gas explosion.

I hope fake news won't ruin your victimhood.

Gas explosion destroyed all these houses, continue to cover up evil, it must surely visit all of you

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Bigchristo: 12:53pm On May 17, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/gas-exploded-in-kano-not-bomb-police
You want to know why Nigeria is currently insecured? Because the entire security system is compromised, imagine police trying to cover up a bomb blast to be a gas explosion in this era that everyone has smart phones and internet don’t think of hiding anything because it will be unravel
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2022
Freebills12:

Gas explosion destroyed all these houses, continue to cover up evil, it must surely visit all of you

Yes, didn't one gas explosion happened in lagos that destroyed lot of properties and brought down houses.

Victimhood is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Neddstark: 12:56pm On May 17, 2022
You all just want to believe people did evil. But when some certainly people behead their own, you are quiet about it.

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Neddstark: 12:57pm On May 17, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Who una wan decieve? Is there any gas station around that school?

There is a gas dealer. It was his building that was destroyed. The school building was affected. Let us be grateful there was little or no children casualty. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Incognito21: 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
JovialJune:
Foolish police, they will deny everything even if it's staring at them in the face

It was a bomb, my elder sister living around there said it was a bomb explosion,

The man selling gas around there is fine, and his gas cylinders are still intact,

The target wasn't the school, the suicide bombers target was the MFM church close by, but his vest exploded before getting to the church, two other bombs were discovered and has been imploded.

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by BloomingDale(f): 1:03pm On May 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Newbusyfish(f): 1:03pm On May 17, 2022
nawa ooh
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by conquerorsword: 1:04pm On May 17, 2022
Its not a gas explosion, I went there myself.

It brought down a school building with students trapped inside. Many died. I have the photos

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by maureensylvia(f): 1:04pm On May 17, 2022
This is pure lie
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Bbbwings: 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
It was a bomb.
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by ArewaHero(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
Balkan:
I knew it grin Do they sell gas inside the school? ok but you can detonate a gas cylinder as a bomb
.don't you know that some canteen/cafeteria owners cook in the school.
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Johnbosco77(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
Thieves and liars...

They wanna cover it up.
We wey de Kano confirm am .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Okoroawusa: 1:06pm On May 17, 2022
conquerorsword:
Its not a gas explosion, I went there myself.

It brought down a school building with students trapped inside. Many died. I have the photos
Create a thread and share your pictures. I believe we all want to know the truth

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Emejamex: 1:08pm On May 17, 2022
“It is not bomb explosion; it’s a gas cylinder. There’s a gas welder here and he was the first victim of the situation.”

“We will extend our investigation and at the end of the day we will come out with exactly what happened.”

Can someone explain this to my understanding
So without investigation how did come to this conclusion

3 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by DOTian: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
There is a picture of a body blown to pieces there and folks there are saying it's the suicide bomber. Is the police aware of this?
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Theunbothered: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
The police are lying, they want to cover up this clear terror attack.
Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Freebills12: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, didn't one gas explosion happened in lagos that destroyed lot of properties and brought down houses.

Victimhood is a disease

Ignorance is a disease seriously, the police men who investigated this bomb blast are also from the north, what are you people covering? Gas explosion will raze everywhere down with fire, not like bomb. Bomb blast will destroy everything likewise the wall of the building but gas explosion will set everything ablaze. Know the difference. What are u people hiding, the fact is Obvious Islam bombing school children (Christians) days after killing Deborah Samuel, destroying churches and looting Christian's shops

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police by Theunbothered: 1:11pm On May 17, 2022
Emejamex:

“It is not bomb explosion; it’s a gas cylinder. There’s a gas welder here and he was the first victim of the situation.”

“We will extend our investigation and at the end of the day we will come out with exactly what happened.”

Can someone explain this to my understanding
So without investigation how did come to this conclusion

That's how you know they are lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Death Of Cross River State Happened In 2007” – Donald Duke / PDP Lawmakers Begin Defection To APC. / 2019 Election Will Be Last Manual Elections — INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.