Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast (10083 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / Kano Explosion Was Caused By A Welder's Gas Cylinder, Not A Bomb - Police / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Ejima1: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Chimezirim121: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nawa oo
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Chimezirim121: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Only in Buhari government
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_idzJnL2ih0
Una too like to Carry person matter for head.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by CaptainStephen(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is not a bomb.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nbote(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jus shut up already jare... Some of U jus keep exposing how crassly ignorant U are wen U try to sound smart.. Do U know what a gas leak is?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by IDeyNL: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
You Ibos on this forum bring nothing but shame and reproach to the rest of your tribe.

What a pity.

You're a shameless person for trying to bring Igbo into this.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ocha88(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
You Ibos on this forum bring nothing but shame and reproach to the rest of your tribe.

What a pity.
you are the true definition of shame for generalising this matter

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Eteka1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
I tire for Igbo people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by amc: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
The OP obviously hasn't heard of gas explosions.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Optional09: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
That is was a major hit for the terrorists, Guess what the Nigerians government won’t do anything about it or they’ll lie to theirselves it’s just a pipe explosion. The terrorists will then do again in another location then another location on and on like that. But don’t forget the Miyeti Allah boss threatened that they are no longer in good relationship with the SW because of Amotekun. If you will not deceive yourselves he stands as the prime suspect in this attack. Let him interpret that statement

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Ikinternational: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
You people and your igbo confusion
One minute igbos are inconsequential
Next minute everything igbo. Na igbos cause am

Worthless analysts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ikinternational:
You people and your igbo confusion
One minute igbos are inconsequential
Next minute everything igbo. Na igbos cause am

Worthless analysts
lol, what brought Igbo in this again
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Makavelli25: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Damn
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ContractKiller: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
The Landlord Association of the area and even emergency response crews all attested that there was no pipeline vandalism before the explosion.

If there was no vandalism or tampering, then how did the pipe develop a leak? Did it develop a leak on its own!

And why were 3 Churches amongst the buildings destroyed?

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Esji80(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
hmmm Seun needs to create Anti-propaganda bot ; that will be auto-deleting this kind of post

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by bkool7(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Everything has a motive.
So, if it's a bomb blast, what's the motive ?
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by bkool7(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:
The Landlord Association of the area and even emergency response crews all attested that there was no pipeline vandalism before the explosion.

If there was no vandalism or tampering, then how did the pipe develop a leak? Did it develop a leak on its own!

And why were 3 Churches amongst the buildings destroyed?

It was a gas explosion not pipeline

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Ikinternational: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, what brought Igbo in this again

Bros, I'm honestly starting to suspect some of these people are sponsored here just to cause problems between yorubas n igbos

When I'm in Lagos, I definitely don't feel this energy I see on nairaland

OR is it that people are only brave online?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by ContractKiller: 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
This olodo doesn't know that there are gas pipelines in Lagos.

bkool7:

It was a gas explosion not pipeline
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by fergie001: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
So @41...Omeka is still doing this tribalism ish....

May God not give my enemy a son like this.

17 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by fergie001: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ikinternational:

Bros, I'm honestly starting to suspect some of these people are sponsored here just to cause problems between yorubas n igbos

When I'm in Lagos, I definitely don't feel this energy I see on nairaland

OR is it that people are only brave online?

People are paid to do this nonsense you see here.

Worse thing is most have children...
Well, what can one say!?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by abumeinben(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
We had pipe line explosion last time. It was just fire and nothing more.

Sincerely, there's more to this jare.

Looks like war torn Gaza

but Ah won't say a word
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by kolaaderin: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Idiot, see this link and dont come here to tell me its a bomb blast again. That contains a video of just a moment before the explosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNcnF6C2i5A

https://www.nairaland.com/5737756/video-before-explosion-abule-ado

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Deeminaj(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Eteka1:
I tire for Igbo people.
This has nothing to do with tribe,so pls watch your statement and stop generalizing things

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by kolaaderin: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
abumeinben:
We had pipe line explosion last time. It was just fire and nothing more.

Sincerely, there's more to this jare.

Looks like war torn Gaza

but Ah won't say a word

moment before the explosion. i know you peolpe want it to be Bomb so you can have means to wail and shout buhari.

you are all Mind Terrorist.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Op, what are you trying to prove now?

Do you know how devastating gas explosion can be?

If it was bomb like you said, that would mean a terrorist handiwork, so why haven't they come out to claim responsibility?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by LamelNarek: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Op, what are you trying to prove now?

Do you know how devastating gas explosion can be?

If it was bomb like you said, that would mean a terrorist handiwork, so why haven't they come out to claim responsibility?
[/s]
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by bjt(m): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
There was already a gas cloud that has travelled far before it was ignited. That was why people thought it was a bomb. Gas explosion can be very violent than bomb sef.
Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by Randerl: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
kolaaderin:
Idiot, see this link and dont come here to tell me its a bomb blast again. That contains a video of just a moment before the explosion

https://www.nairaland.com/5737756/video-before-explosion-abule-ado

very good one.

God continue to bless you and your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast by abokikhalifa: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Optional09:
That is was a major hit for the terrorists, Guess what the Nigerians government won’t do anything about it or they’ll lie to theirselves it’s just a pipe explosion. The terrorists will then do again in another location then another location on and on like that. But don’t forget the Miyeti Allah boss threatened that they are no longer in good relationship with the SW because of Amotekun. If you will not deceive yourselves he stands as the prime suspect in this attack. Let him interpret that statement

Go and arrest him. Investigator oshi

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Like You Did To APC NWC / NNPC Not Sincere About Oil Theft, Exaggerating Figures – Navy / 23 Years Later, Dele Giwa's Killers-ibb And Cohorts- Walk Free !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.