Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate (35897 Views)

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / APC Planning To Rig Ogun Governorship Election- Amosun Cries Out / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Lessonteacher(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
Barring last-minute changes, the ruling All Progressives Congress has plans to field Senate President Ahmad Lawan as its candidate for the 2023 presidential election, claims Governor Aminu Tambuwal.

“They are gradually moving away from their zoning arrangement. We know their tricks. They want to see the outcome of our primary come May 28 and 29 before they will decide who will be their candidate,” Tambuwal said. “Look at the APC national chairman. He is quiet about their supposed zoning arrangement simply because they already have plans to field Senator Ahmad Lawan depending on who is the presidential candidate of our party.

Tambuwal, a frontline presidential hopeful of the Peoples Democratic Party, disclosed this on Monday while speaking at a stakeholders meeting with PDP delegates in Lokoja, Kogi State. He also warned Nigerians against voting for the APC, as the party’s presidential candidate will continue President Muhammadu Buhari’s poor legacies.
“No doubt the issue of insecurity is a national issue, but it has worsened under the present administration. Any attempt to vote for an APC aspirant or candidate will worsen Nigeria’s situation. Nigeria should know that APC will continue with Buhari’s bad leadership and under-development,” Tambuwal pointed out. “This will not go down well for our country as there is hardship in the land. We must not lose hope in this nation. Nigeria will rise again as we need a leader who will unite and not divide us.”
He further noted that the eight years of the APC were horrible compared to the 16 years of PDP in power, stressing that the judiciary is currently under attack.

The former speaker of the House of Representatives told his PDP supporters he was wrong to defect to the APC and support Mr Buhari’s government and vowed to stop the ruling party from returning to power in 2023 if chosen to be PDP’s presidential flag bearer.

According to the Sokoto governor, the anguish and horror experienced by Nigerian youths in the hands of the APC government are still fresh in the memory.
The Sokoto governor appealed to PDP delegates to go for an aspirant that could deliver votes for the PDP, and his emergence will put an end to APC’s cruelty.

“I have apologised to PDP as I was part of the people that brought this APC to power, and I know how to take them out,” said Tambuwal. “Just give me your votes, the rest will be history as APC will be history in Nigeria.”
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/17/tambuwal-apc-planning-to-make-senate-president-ahmad-lawan-its-presidential-candidate/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by sosanova: 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
He is speaking the hard fact and bitter Truth whether u like it or not
That's the game plan of Buhari and his cabal.
The moment Atiku emerges PDP presidential candidate next week, and Kwankwaso is automatically NNPP presidential candidate, the Buhari cabal will inevitable impose Ahmed Lawal another fellow Northerner as consensus candidate, they will screen out other APC presidential candidates ..it is inevitable
There will be no APC Presidential Primary next week, only adoption and ratification of the APC consensus candidate just like they did with the APC Chairman...Quote me
Orji Uzor Kalu has even mistakenly let the cat out of the bag in his yesterday interview on Channels TV, the only event that will prevent a forced consensus Northern APC Presidential candidate being imposed next week is if Atiku does not emerge PDP presidential candidate next week....Hate or Love it , that is the reality on ground.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Xscape1993(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2022
The evil party has failed already ooo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by iCauseTrouble: 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
Come 2023, it is either you are supporting Peter Obi or you are a terrorist

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
sosanova:
That's the game plan of Buhari and his cabal.
The moment Atiku emerges PDP presidential candidate next week, and Kwankwaso is automatically NNPP presidential candidate, the Buhari cabal will inevitable impose Ahmed Lawal as consensus candidate, they will screen out other presidential candidates under APC...it is inevitable

So Ahmad Lawan is now the anointed candidate?

Buhari anointing oil self go need refill at this juncture.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by chibrolex(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2022
Tambuwal is also the problem of this country...look at kittle calling pot black.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 4:49pm On May 17, 2022
“I have apologised to PDP as I was part of the people that brought this APC to power, and I know how to take them out,”

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
Tambuwal should face his party

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by gozmok1(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
I have said it before and will say it again that Tinubu has been scammed. Ribadu, Babachir Lawal, Dogara, Jubril, Ganduje, Shettima and co have really dealt with Lagos state tax payers money. Still, baba eko hasn't learned. Desperation has beclouded bullon van daddy. He hasn't gotten the message that the northern elites would not allow Tinubu to have custody of CBN, NNPC, FIRS, CUSTOM and other cash cows because of his antecedent and manner he had held on to Lagos state economy. The establishment would never allow Tinubu near presidential seat in Nigeria. It's a concluded matter. APC chairman will begin to roll out plans from this week and next.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by gozmok1(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
only votes from Y0L0BA M0ZIEMS �����WON'T TAKE THAT DRUG BARRON, AGBORO GODFATHER TO ASOROCK

17 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by sosanova: 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
They are gradually moving away from their zoning arrangement. We know their tricks. They want to see the outcome of our primary come May 28 and 29 before they will decide who will be their candidate,” Tambuwal said.
“Look at the APC national chairman. He is quiet about their supposed zoning arrangement simply because they already have plans to field Senator Ahmad Lawan depending on who is the presidential candidate of our party.

Cold fact and bitter Truth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by yyba: 5:10pm On May 17, 2022
Mr TAMBUWAL how is APC affairs your business ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by galaxy2020(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Lawan that fatty, with no vision.... That will make it more easier for PDP to win.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by MrALIVE: 5:30pm On May 17, 2022
Since these two parties do not want to zone to the south,I would rather vote kwankwaso of NNPP....

17 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:31pm On May 17, 2022
I no fit laff. When Kalu talk am yesterday, Tinubu Olodos jus dey convulse upandan for this forum. Their mouth no stay one place. Jus dey Cho Cho Cho for every thread, dey abuse Kalu anyhow. But me, I know too collect this stori. Everybody don get theory on who Buhari go select. I go wait till June 1 to hear the news straight from the source. But one thing I sure of since last year na sey Tinubu no go ever, I repeat EVER become Nigeria president, for this life, next life and even for paradise. Tinubu is an own goal

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by SensualMan: 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
So where does that leave Tinubu and his yoruba Urchins?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:35pm On May 17, 2022
SensualMan:
So where does that leave Tinubu and his yoruba Urchins?

For inside gutter with this efulefu

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by SensualMan: 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu must leave APC for Amaechi or one Northerner.
It is expected that as a true Democrat, by 2nd or 3rd of June Tinubu will make a live broadcast shelving his political Ambition to work with the anointed candidate of APC shikena.
Lagos Dollars, life ambition, yoruba Urchins gone down the drain.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by seborrhic: 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
I can't wait for the APC,the devilish party,to make Lawan it's presidential candidate to spell it's death knell.
Likewise PDP fielding Atiku.
So APC would overlook Osibanjo,though overrated in my opinion,and Tinubu,a political juggernaut,to make Lawan,an inconsequential,rubber stamp senate President,it's candidate and expect any human being with a still intact grey matter,to vote for him,asides almajiris?
What Tinubu has to do is simply move to another party,get it's presidential candidate and he has enough sensible people all over Nigeria with the base he has built over the years,,to vote him in,if Obi isn't given the PDP ticket.
Rather a Southern Tinubu,if not Obi,with all his claimed baggage,than ANY Northerner again!
Lest anyone forget,voting a Northerner again,after Buhari should be a No-No.Buhari is the best the North has got to offer and we all saw the disaster he has turned out to be.
Let all focus now be on getting a Southerner the ticket,because the worse Southern candidate,will do better than the best the North,asides the Middle Belt,has to offer.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by SensualMan: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

For inside gutter with this efulefu
Dont loud it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Putinofrussia: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
DOA

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2022
If true, that will mark d end of APC in Nigeria. Mass defections and series of litigations will follow.. RIP to APC in advance if d above information is true

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Dikegodspower(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
Mumu, your state is on fire o, deborah's blood is still seeking for vengeance and you are here talking trash.
Pdp will not smell Aso Rock again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
It is easier for Daura President to get third term than Tinubu to become president.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
You mean that rubber stamp senate president?

He will worsened the country more than Buhari

Anyway, I hope it is just a rumour

10 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by BafanaBafana: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
PDP is so hopeless

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by Afonjamuslim24(f): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate by lonelydora: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
A very big lie.

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is the anointed child.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.