Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra (4599 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:05pm On May 17, 2022
Terrible
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2022
Unknown Dead Men
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

I’m telling you it’s all for the love of fun cool

I only pity people that take these afonja propagandists seriously
Me I no de take anything for here serious
Because plenty lies full here
One will tell me that I'm not Igbo and I be like what the fvvk is this one saying
I no de fear and I LOVE NNAMDI KANU
so much NNAMDI KANU is my own religion and they know what I mean
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by an0daGuy: 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Me I no de take anything for here serious
Because plenty lies full here
One will tell me that I'm not Igbo and I be like what the fvvk is this one saying
I no de fear and I LOVE NNAMDI KANU
so much NNAMDI KANU is my own religion and they know what I mean

Truth is that if not MNK by today we here in the south east would have been surrounded and killed by marauding herdsmen and bandits all in the name of Ruga and such lol

I pity south western people, the marauders and bandits are riding okada there undercover while setting their people up and burning them alive on demand.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

You will soon join them.. Their camp was bursted yesterday in orlu. The bodies of the two slained military were discovered..
2 bodies in a camp occupied by thousands of ESN? Stop trying , these people are civilians killed in town not ESN in the forest

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Afonjakid: 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

2 bodies in a camp occupied by thousands of ESN? Stop trying , these people are civilians killed in town not ESN in the forest
That was not in their camp.. their camp was bursted in Orlu yesterday.. many of them were killed yesterday in imo.

Those pictures are shared in this thread are those killed in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by iyapont: 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Wetin these ones go tell their creator like this
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

Truth is that if not MNK by today we here in the south east would have been surrounded and killed by marauding herdsmen and bandits all in the name of Ruga and such lol

I pity south western people, the marauders and bandits are riding okada there undercover while setting their people up and burning them alive on demand.

No mind them
Their eyes go open by 30th of may na that time IGBOHO go remember his mega phone
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
is that not tear gas launcher I'm seeing there?
Wetin concern gun men and tear gas launcher?

inasmuch as I 100% support them to be flushed out, what I'll never support is the killing of innocent lives and tagging them gun men.

Let's be wise umu Igbo
we'll get through this.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

Nwanne m' my data done finish I go soon log out
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by an0daGuy: 5:27pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Nwanne m' my data done finish I go soon log out

Log ugo off nwoke oma, hapu ndi nzuzu naila land
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

That was not in their camp.. their camp was bursted in Orlu yesterday.. many of them were killed yesterday in imo.

Those pictures are shared in this thread are those killed in Anambra.
Let me see the one of the camp
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by tit(f): 5:32pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian military terrorists are doing what they know best
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria is killing us.
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Afonjakid: 5:47pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Let me see the one of the camp
Check my other thread
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:
You are being brainwashed by Abroad based scammers to go and kill yourself.
Stop crying more than the bereaved, they sign for it in defense of their mother land....... Nigeria terrorist security operative will recieve double dose of it in the coming days...
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Elnuk34(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
When will they neutralizer Boko garam and Killer herdsmen?
JAMB question.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Afonjakid: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Emergingnation:
Stop crying more than the bereaved, they sign for it in defense of their mother land....... Nigeria terrorist security operative will recieve double dose of it in the coming days...
Nwa bingo, quit crying on my mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nwa bingo, quit crying on my mention
Ab0ki you will Cry more in coming days... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by shigishege: 6:11pm On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:
Yesterday they showed us their bodies inside hilux with only one pump action and today they showed us their bodies lying down with different clothes and AK abi una forget to include the AK yesterday?
e pain am die grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by shigishege: 6:14pm On May 17, 2022
Emergingnation:
yes they have already signed thier own death warrant once they pick up arms against us. But Mr keyboard warrior, is it while you sit at the back of your keyboard you want to kill Nigeria army?? Death to all you terrorists and thier supporters.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Emergingnation(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2022
shigishege:
yes they have already signed thier own death warrant once they pick up arms against us. But Mr keyboard warrior, is it while you sit at the back of your keyboard you want to kill Nigeria army?? Death to all you terrorists and thier supporters.
The way your terrorist security operative are facing all round death.... Chronic unity begger..
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Afonjakid: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki you will Cry more in coming days... grin grin
Ok nwa bingo
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 6:21pm On May 17, 2022
By now, most towns should have organized street protests against the sit at home and senseless killings by Ipob affiliated groups. Denounce Ipob and Nnamdi KANU publicly. The man and his group are not fighting for Igbos rather they are instilling fear in the people through violence to maintain their iinfluence and ideology over them. Soludo has seen that the people still have a high degree of support for KANU which is why he went to KANU directly to appeal for a ceasefire. His mistake is not knowing that Nnamdi KANU is a hardened secessionist, all Ipob members swear oath of 'Biafra or death' before admittance that is why they can never renege.

The violence in Anambra will stop when Anambra people become really fed up of the whole nonsense but for now, there is still strong support for the violent sit at home enforcement in the state by Anambra people who live in other states and in other countries and who are financing the terrorism through their Ipob/ESN contributions. Ebonyi people resisted them and they didn't find that place conducive for germination.

No influential Anambra personality have spoken out to condemn the destruction and violence in the state. They have all maintained a code of silence for whatever reason but their silence have been loud enough. The few half hearted outbursts in the social media have been by inconsequential nonentities at best whose opinions are drowned out by those who won't blame the ESN economic and social saboteurs but the people who don't comply with the stay indoors order.

Anambra people cannot have it both ways. You cannot support these criminals covertly and expect peace, because it is not uncommon to still see and hear a sizeable number of Anambra people refer to these UGM as freedom fighters.

May peace be restored to Anambra state.
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 6:23pm On May 17, 2022
Kudos to the governor, anambra must be peaceful
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Kwashiman: 6:24pm On May 17, 2022
See how the Nigerian military keep wasting these useless criminals, and yet they can't just seem to get the hint that you can't successfully fight for "Biafra" when all your campaigns are focused on terrorizing your own people, forcing people against their will to do your bidding, and brandishing ordinary pump action rifles and few rusty AK47 rifles that were stolen from the Police armory to figjt a well equipped state military...these UGM/ESN idiots are so tactless that it makes you wonder if they're truly Igbos? These terrorists have brought nothing but carnage to the East, I haven't seen IPOB come up with a SINGLE development plan and blueprint for Igboland, I haven't seen or heard of them sponsoring our kids to good schools and making free Healthcare and education accessible to the common people in the East, all they done is go contrary to everything that brings about the well being and progress of Alaigbo.

I would have actually supported these idiots if they had stuck to their original plan of protecting our rural communities from fulani bandits, they started of well and suddenly dove-tailed into a full blown terrorist group that now kill Igbos and make life generally unbearable for the same people they claim to be "fighting for"...what a travesty and utter waste of an organization that could have used its massive influence in Igboland to actually bring more sensible ideas to the SE, IPOB failed to make our people more politically conscious...these brainless monkeys actually failed to realize that they could actually use their strong influence to lobby legislators from the South East who could be pro-IPOB to represent their interests in the senate and HOR...now they've completely lost the support and goodwill they once enjoyed from Igbos...kudos to the Nigerian army, KILL THEM ALL AND BURN THEIR GOD-FORSAKEN BODIES!!!

You can't be so stupid to go to war against the government armed with pump action shotguns and few Ak47 rifles you stole from security personnels, at least if you want to be an effective terrorist, go and learn work from Boko harm, ISWAP and Ambazonian separatists that actually use sophisticated military hardwares to fight for their cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2022
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by gidgiddy: 6:29pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:
You are being brainwashed by Abroad based scammers to go and kill yourself.

Neutralising, killings, murder, slaughter

Nigeria, the land of death and destruction
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by ThePlugg(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2022
Wasted ones
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Kudos to the governor, anambra must be peaceful
Stop saying that. Soludo is not doing anything. That man is becoming a big disappointment!

Kudos to the security forces. Since Soludo don't want to give the support or order to crush this criminals. The security forces are doing their Best.
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by techWriter3: 7:11pm On May 17, 2022
If they remained actually get about with those firearms, then want them deteriorate in hell
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Wannabenz: 7:18pm On May 17, 2022
Where did this happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: A Dangerous Twist In Tinubu's Drug Crime, No More Denials / See The Reason Why "Amoda Sangodele" Is Trending On Twitter / Ebonyi: PDP/APGA petitions fail as tribunal re-affirms APC's Nwifuru as Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.