Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra (4596 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Creamypie(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:
Civilians killed by Nigerian Army put guns on them to take pictures, while they run away from the real ESN, if they have balls they should take the fight to the forest where ESN have their camps
you are real mad.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Owerri1stSon: 9:14pm On May 17, 2022
Afonjakid:
You are being brainwashed by Abroad based scammers to go and kill yourself.

Seriously. It baffles me. Person go they abroad they enjoy himself go command you to go kill yourself. Very foolish ideal

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Owerri1stSon: 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
When will they neutralizer Boko garam and Killer herdsmen?

Doesn't matter if north burns. Igbo land must be clean thoroughly from terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Op80: 9:19pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

When all the terrorists parading as agitators are rounded up and sent for judgement. You see, all you senseless Igbos cheering and making excuses for those murderers, you will soon get what you pray for.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Op80: 9:26pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:
Civilians killed by Nigerian Army put guns on them to take pictures, while they run away from the real ESN, if they have balls they should take the fight to the forest where ESN have their camps

Anuofia! Didn't they round them up in aguluezechukwu some weeks back? I didn't know we have this number of bast*rds amongst us. Empty heads killing their own and burning down their inheritance just to feel mighty.

Even in the zoo, animals don't kill their kind. Lion don't kill lion, hyena don't kill hyena talk more about a so called human, shooting their own dead.

You lots are worse than animals.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by kingjis: 9:30pm On May 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Are you daft or just being stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by kingjis: 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

I’m happy you’re seeing what sane people are also seeing grin

Those people using nairaland to spread propaganda against the igbos should cover their faces in shame

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Op80: 9:32pm On May 17, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Nigeria is killing us.

Ndiigbo are better off without your likes. You are cancer cells on the body ihbo nation. All you sub humans should be cleared off the surface of the earth, for peace loving Igbos to thrive. We cannot accommodate sub animals to continue living amongst humans.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by an0daGuy: 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
kingjis:

You’re in a better position to tell me.

Since you’re both daft and stupid yourself undecided

Should I book appointment?
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by kingjis: 9:44pm On May 17, 2022
an0daGuy:

You’re in a better position to tell me.

Since you’re both daft and stupid yourself undecided

Should I book appointment?

I see your parents stupidity in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by fk001(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2022
Lol flat!nos will come and deny them as usual.

I pity this gun men sha, when alive they where hailed by those flat!nos but when dead they will deny them.

Such a cowardly act,

The good thing is army kept on reducing their population while online miscreant kept on denying their comrades
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Golan007: 10:42pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

After they finish all remnants of Ipob terrorists.

Low hanging fruits first.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2022
jimyjames:
my friend keep shut And stop talking senselessly like an idiot
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 6:59am On May 18, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Doesn't matter if north burns. Igbo land must be clean thoroughly from terrorists.

These guys are animals we have in Igboland.Since there is insecurity in the north, Southeast should also be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by kuuljay(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
you are now competing with bokoharam Abi grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by kuuljay(m): 7:17am On May 18, 2022
jimyjames:

2 bodies in a camp occupied by thousands of ESN? Stop trying , these people are civilians killed in town not ESN in the forest
looks like you know where that camp is so just stay put
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by shigishege: 7:18am On May 18, 2022
Emergingnation:
The way your terrorist security operative are facing all round death.... Chronic unity begger..
cry me a river grin e pain am well well
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Dhury: 7:29am On May 18, 2022
jimyjames:
biafra or dead stop complaining
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by dnawah(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2022
[quote author=Afonjakid post=112923022]You are being brainwashed by Abroad based scammers to go and kill yourself.[/quote/] If your brother dey police for east call am to know,if him dey alive o! angry
Because when they want go road blocks na so them dey dress o!
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by adadike(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Liar liar pants on fire

Afonja like you tongue
shut up your smelly mouth and go to Sars awkuzu and see things for yourself. Our mothers and father's goods at umunze were stolen. Our parents were beaten. Stolen bags of rice and other foodstuffs were recovered from these idiots on Monday. Their bus, bikes and Hilux vehicles were also recovered. Go to hell with your assumptions. And when you get to Sars Awkwuzu , pls try gragra or shout biafra or death and see if you will not join them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by an0daGuy: 8:15am On May 18, 2022
adadike:
shut up your smelly mouth and go to Sars awkuzu and see things for yourself. Our mothers and father's goods at umunze were stolen. Our parents were beaten. Stolen bags of rice and other foodstuffs were recovered from these idiots on Monday. Their bus, bikes and Hilux vehicles were also recovered. Go to hell with your assumptions. And when you get to Sars Awkwuzu , pls try gragra or shout biafra or death and see if you will not join them.

Common shurrrup angry

Can’t your brain tell you that those ones are not ipob members but common thieves ad kidnappers that go on operations and use the cover of ipob to do it so people don’t mob them?

What will ipob gain from stealing food and kidnapping people?

Mugu
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by adadike(f): 8:21am On May 18, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
is that not tear gas launcher I'm seeing there?
Wetin concern gun men and tear gas launcher?

inasmuch as I 100% support them to be flushed out, what I'll never support is the killing of innocent lives and tagging them gun men.

Let's be wise umu Igbo
we'll get through this.
trust me on this, these ones are not innocent. If you think I lie, get anyone that was around on nkwo umunze on Monday,they will confirm it to you. It was one of them that gave the commissioner of police a distress call and many goods were recovered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by Nerogaming01(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2022
Afonjakid:
Ipob supporters will soon invade here to wail and deny them

Normally na.

The bad guys (IPOB miscreants) I see on videos parading in markets usually put on black and black not this guys that don't even look like broke vigilantes.

Na acting. grin
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by adadike(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2022
stanluiz:
Stop saying that. Soludo is not doing anything. That man is becoming a big disappointment!

Kudos to the security forces. Since Soludo don't want to give the support or order to crush this criminals. The security forces are doing their Best.

God bless you. The commissioner of police received a distress call yesterday and he sent out his boys who intercepted them on a lonely road somewhere in orumba. I read mass comm in unn so I have my contacts and ears for news. If the gov was informed he probably would have asked the police not to kill the terrorists but sacrifice their own lives instead
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by adadike(f): 10:06am On May 18, 2022
an0daGuy:

Common shurrrup angry

Can’t your brain tell you that those ones are not ipob members but common thieves ad kidnappers that go on operations and use the cover of ipob to do it so people don’t mob them?

What will ipob gain from stealing food and kidnapping people?

Mugu
you are madder than mad! Will this even be their first time? Killing , stealing and destroying goods and properties in the name of enforcing sit at home. I won't even bother myself answering you again coz it's obvious that your brain is inside the bastard called kanu's anus. Imagine! When real men and true defenders like stanluiz ,, udele, omoslim and ngada awo are talking, tufiakwa too wants to talk! Quote me again and die! Bastard terrorist.
Re: Pictures Of Unknown Gunmen Neutralized Yesterday In Anambra by an0daGuy: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
adadike:
you are madder than mad! Will this even be their first time? Killing , stealing and destroying goods and properties in the name of enforcing sit at home. I won't even bother myself answering you again coz it's obvious that your brain is inside the bastard called kanu's anus. Imagine! When real men and true defenders like stanluiz ,, udele, omoslim and ngada awo are talking, tufiakwa too wants to talk! Quote me again and die! Bastard terrorist.

Shift abeggi make I see road jor angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / 2023: Seun Osewa Forecasts Tinubu To Win; Says Atiku Not Popular In The North / Electricity Subsidy Gulps ₦‎629 Billion As Discos Generate ₦‎1.1 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.