Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference (17347 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Sen. Okorocha Visits Oyo Gov. Makinde Ahead Of NBA Spidel Conference Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by edosignature(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2022
Way to go... Good moves

Nigerians hardly read books, the stack illiterate will still perpetrate their evil act if justice is not serve & bring all past criminals & children of carnage to book.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by donprinyo(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will start treating anybody not supporting Peter Obi's presidency ambition as a terrorist
Hahaha. So funny
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I will start treating anybody not supporting Peter Obi's presidency ambition as a terrorist
has obi condemn Ipob and nnamdi Kanu who are terrorists too?
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ToluIB381: 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
We do electrical work within and outside of Ibadan
ElectManIB66: I will help you with any electrical work and do it to perfection

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
A welcome development. The charges filed by d Sokoto State Government aganist the murders is a taboo to the body of benchers.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Karemarealty288(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
All those aspiring to lead us never still speak up against this Deborah issue.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
Terrorists uncircumcised dickhe*D's.

Plenty of them on Nairaland.

They're so useless and brainless. That's why they believe a pedo and murderer as a prophet.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by hannsg: 5:37pm On May 17, 2022
'cannot guarantee the safety of our guest speakers, delegates and other stakeholders'...even Putin go shiver at reading there are parts of Naija that are left to Lucifer to govern.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Daestro3: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
NBA shouldn't be bowing to pressure.

They are the ones that are supposed to be causing pressure for this.

This country is really gone

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

That would be damaged to Peter Obi
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by lordm(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
it shows you know nothing about democracy
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by ezegenigbonine: 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
Oya na
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Daestro3: 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
rattlesnake:
Islam is a religion of peace it's either you believe it or we KILL YOU ALL angry angry ; angry angry

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Dawn91(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
Don't they know it's the right thing to do before
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by emmanuelbrown26: 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
how pls
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

I expect more far reaching pressure to be ramped up against Sokoto State
Bro same here,yes I'm a Muslim,but the punishment they infringe on the soul of Deborah is so unlawful
Deep inside of me, there's serious question of faith
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:46pm On May 17, 2022
The title of the meeting is misleading and a total misnomer!we don't have rule iof law in here in Nigeria..and no democracy too .the so called democracy is a sham and charade.. Abokis Nigeria no know anything called law or democracy but Sharia..the Constitution is a mere piece of written Bulshit to them and designed to rule and control the South undecided
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by NOwazobia: 5:47pm On May 17, 2022
WiszyFraud:
This is so sad angry

i Pray our popularity doesn’t come after death.
Anything to make us this popular must come in good news while we’re living..
Issseeeeehhh!
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by diplomat058(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Are you sure your senses are working? What's all these rubbish blackmail and garbage you're vomiting? No be only Obi, na Obigbo. One would think it's someone who made remarkable impact as Governor, aside the savings and prudence shits y'all regurgitate

Mchewww

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Enumerator(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2022
You said it all!
Happiboispot:
The best gift you can give to your child is to make sure they're not given birth to In this country and even if they are don't train them here probably send them outside the country to finish up there education else this country will be mess them up
Rip Deborah
Nigeria failed you
Nigerians failed you
But God will fight your case amen
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by MrMcJay(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

So, if I support Moghalu or Wike, I am also a terrorist?
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by lexy2014: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
ovcwality:
theme “Rule of Law and Democratic Evolution in Nigeria” hahaha grin

If they still hold the convection in sokoto then they should change the theme to “Rule of Lawlessness and Democratic stagnation in Nigeria”

The meaning of the words in their chosen topics don't mean anything to them. They are only interested in holding ceremonies for ceremony sake and not to uphold or promote the ideals of democracy and rule of law
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Boyhood: 6:10pm On May 17, 2022
Join ECWA TELEVISION LIVE @ 7:00pm as we demand JUSTICE FOR DEBORAH SAMUEL with the ECWA EXECUTIVE and other religious leaders. You can call: +234 704 052 2220 to make your contribution Please share this post so we can have everyone on the show. #justicefordeborahsamuel
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by Handsum64: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
The ones they are killing in the East are not humans.
Christians and hypocrisy
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by just2endowed: 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Happiboispot:
The best gift you can give to your child is to make sure they're not given birth to In this country and even if they are don't train them here probably send them outside the country to finish up there education else this country will be mess them up
Rip Deborah
Nigeria failed you
Nigerians failed you
But God will fight your case amen

What's wrong if her people decide to

Sue the school.
Sue the state government
Sue the state ministry of education
Sue the federal government.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by logiccal: 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
They're just going to fight a battle they are going to lose.

The whole northern (Muslims) are in support of what happened.

I don't NBA is going to be enough pressure.
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by TooMuchStuff: 7:08pm On May 17, 2022
Deborah is a dominant SOUL in other Realm. Even in death she is still commanding events.

Rest in the bossom of the good Lord

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by tnerro1(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
#Boycottabokibusinesses
Re: Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference by mauchiz: 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
Chieffoo007:
# justic for Debora or no Election in 2023

I don't know what there job is, they are supposed to be giving us updates on all the cases.

Nba should revoke the licence of those stupid lawyers that went to defend murderers.
Nba should inform them that Nigeria is not an Islamic nation, and is not ruled by Islamic laws, Nigeria is a secular state, the law of Nigeria is against murder, I don't understand why 34 lawyers will go to defend murderers.

Nba should strip them of there licence.

#JusticeforDeborah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Nigerians In Diaspora Assure Tinubu Of Tech Support For Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.