Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men (47431 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
Couldn't the RRS shoot into the air? What nonsense is this?

They should be held accountable for the man's death. angry angry
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Tayorshd2(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2022
OtopDesign:
who notice lies in all these written jaggons

Infact i didn't understand or hardly comprehend what they have written sad angry

Do they mean d okada man was lost initially looking for him?? Before getting conciousness now that they have seen him or what
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Enwhen(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2022
jaxxy:

U have not answered any of my questions or u think I'm not looking for the truth?? u think I support the abokis or hate the abokis like u??

I asked

1, How did the okoda man fall unconscious

2. who called them yahoo boys and ritualists.

3. ur friend is a Northerner so he too is part of the bad people right??

Na wa for u o...see wetin u dey ask
they price N400, when they got there , David gave him N500 , the bike man said , no change , David too said no change too, with time and annoyance David brought out N300 and gave the bike man , but he refused , David said if u cannot let ur N100 go me too I will no let mine too...(na where wahala start be this) ... they went to the Bauchi woman selling opposite , she said no change , David was so angry and was shouting I am running out of time answer me as many heard this shout...out of annoyance he gave the bike man the N300 and said , it even N300 I have been paying before , this is not my first time coming here. He was about working to the bar , when the bike man drew him via is shirt back, na so fight start , one 2 , one 2 , Aboki don fall oo, David eyes don clear cos of N100, baba no gree wake up , people don many dey ask David , wetin u take it ?, U use charm abi ?, U be yahoo boy ?, ... 3 Naval officers came and was talking to the bike riders while some where making calls , at this point , David ran trying to go hide inside the bar but they refuse as most of their bouncers were outside already , then David went to hide at the back , that woman that they once went to ask for change saw David and identifiy him , and when the reinforcement from lekki phase 1 main gate came in mass , this time , Naval pple don japa , the bike man don finally wake up... The new reinforcement are already shouting Mai ya faru , mene ne, wia is the yahoo boy, at this point , the Hausa went to them and expose David hide out ....chaii.. the beating was much, everybody was scared to stop the crowd, kill am , kill am, these yahoo boys own don too much , some of the crowd jinjering the aboki bike riders , and at this point , one guy ran out and was shouting he is not a yahoo boy o, he no use charm hit aboki o...they crowd also pounce on him , he was lucky the police came, but too late for burning David set on fire ... according to my friend , even David friend will never hear again , and doubt if he will survive it..... Abeg go buy wine and meat , I don tire ....na the real raw story I tell u so, first hand info without police report manipulation....just tell me thanks

6 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by cherrybeauty(f): 9:28pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by 9gerian: 9:35pm On May 17, 2022
This is the part that makes it highly hypocritical- banning organized corporate motorcycles that pay taxes but allowing the unorganized and unregulated ones to roam freely.

Words cannot describe such st#**#^*¥!!!

Comedian2019:

No wonder they banned Gokada, an organized motorcycle hailing company.
It seems Lagos State government prefer criminals to decent, tax-paying business.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Lovelydaisies: 9:43pm On May 17, 2022
In situations like this, I always wonder who brings the fuel, fetches the matches, douses the victim and sets the victim ablaze. How do they sleep? Jungle justice sounds good...but without a fair trial? Must jungle justice involve the (gruesome) death of accused? Couldn't there be other punishments attached like community service? Hmm. Oh! I wonder how these people sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2022
Okada riders are a menace. They should ban them in Lagos metropolis. Those who say they shouldn't be banned should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
You are useless
Freedom34:
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Amen somborri?!
cool

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

they price N400, when they got there , David gave him N500 , the bike man said , no change , David too said no change too, with time and annoyance David brought out N300 and gave the bike man , but he refused , David said if u cannot let ur N100 go me too I will no let mine too...(na where wahala start be this) ... they went to the Bauchi woman selling opposite , she said no change , David was so angry and was shouting I am running out of time answer me as many heard this shout...out of annoyance he gave the bike man the N300 and said , it even N300 I have been paying before , this is not my first time coming here. He was about working to the bar , when the bike man drew him via is shirt back, na so fight start , one 2 , one 2 , Aboki don fall oo, David eyes don clear cos of N100, baba no gree wake up , people don many dey ask David , wetin u take it ?, U use charm abi ?, U be yahoo boy ?, ... 3 Naval officers came and was talking to the bike riders while some where making calls , at this point , David ran trying to go hide inside the bar but they refuse as most of their bouncers were outside already , then David went to hide at the back , that woman that they once went to ask for change saw David and identifiy him , and when the reinforcement from lekki phase 1 main gate came in mass , this time , Naval pple don japa , the bike man don finally wake up... The new reinforcement are already shouting Mai ya faru , mene ne, wia is the yahoo boy, at this point , the Hausa went to them and expose David hide out ....chaii.. the beating was much, everybody was scared to stop the crowd, kill am , kill am, these yahoo boys own don too much , some of the crowd jinjering the aboki bike riders , and at this point , one guy ran out and was shouting he is not a yahoo boy o, he no use charm hit aboki o...they crowd also pounce on him , he was lucky the police came, but too late for burning David set on fire ... according to my friend , even David friend will never hear again , and doubt if he will survive it..... Abeg go buy wine and meat , I don tire ....na the real raw story I tell u so, first hand info without police report manipulation....just tell me thanks

I owe u cold bottle of orign bt the story isn't accurate. I heard David wasn't on the bike, he was Inside, it was his friends who came with the bike and when wahala started he went out to sort it out.

whichever case pulling of sm1s shirt should never result in exchange of punches. The assumed death or unconsciousness of the okoda led to the mob attack and it got out of control.

yet to know who called them yahoo boys and ritualists. was it the abokis or other people.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Femeto: 9:50pm On May 17, 2022
His Mudrers should be given firing squad. Jungle justice is a criminal offense that we don’t speak about.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Maxxim: 9:50pm On May 17, 2022
Up to this moment the southerners haven't done anything reprisal, just smh
Abokis taking y'all on a long ride

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by GloriousGbola: 9:54pm On May 17, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
If I were the governor of Lagos state I would ban Okada in the whole state indefinitely.

Sadly it won't happen. We are in an election cycle and Tinubu needs northern votes.

Wike ran his mouth 12 months ago and is now paying for it.

The goddam riders are completely out of control. I suddenly noticed months ago, they no longer have licence plates. So you can't even track them

The real kicker - gokada was in lagos. All its riders were registered, but LASG ran them out for reasons.
There would have been okadas with accountability. But here we are

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by EgunMogaji2: 9:58pm On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sadly it won't happen. We are in an election cycle and Tinubu needs northern votes.

Wike ran his mouth 12 months ago and is now paying for it.

The goddam riders are completely out of control. I suddenly noticed months ago, they no longer have licence plates. So you can't even track them

The real kicker - gokada was in lagos. All its riders were registered, but LASG ran them out for reasons.
There would have been okadas with accountability. But here we are

Nigeria is a complicated contraption.

We don’t have to recreate the wheel in terms that we have countries that we can copy from.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Freedom34: 10:02pm On May 17, 2022
Hehehehe....I can see dt that flag dey torment u.
[s]
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You are useless
[/s]
Ngwa, one more time, regardezzzzzz!!!
cool

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by GloriousGbola: 10:05pm On May 17, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Nigeria is a complicated contraption.

We don’t have to recreate the wheel in terms that we have countries that we can copy from.

The problem imho is lasg is basically letting these companies do proof of financial viablility. Once it is established that the system can work and generate revenue, next step is to viciously legislate their business model out of existence, and then replace then with a local clone.

Lots of noise about local content and keeping our money in Nigeria, but what is then happening is the typical Nigerian business fiefdom where only the owners and their inner circle get rich.

For the past 18 months lasg has been harassing the hell out of Uber. Now there is a so called lagos type Uber, which when you get down to it is exploitative slavery.

But that's how we do. Bleep over the many for the greed of the few. The Nigerian way.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by EMARIO2021: 10:13pm On May 17, 2022
I just wonder how the family of David will come to terms to how their son was killed.
The trauma n all.

But seriously something needs to be done on these okada riders from the north. They are just every where and most of them get provoked easily.

Gokada comes to mind here...y was it banned
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Candidlady: 10:14pm On May 17, 2022
maasoap:

You have been fed what you would have really loved to eat and that's buuushit.
Even from the later reports, one could see that those musicians actually beat that okada man to become unconscious. And that turned out to be a fatal mistake for them. Sensible people have now realised that it has nothing to do with Hausas or Allah.
Only if you read the news, you would have known that about five mob killings occurred across the southern region last week with nothing less than 7 victims, none of the incidents related to your silly statement

You really got time on your wrist to reply that maggot.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Candidlady: 10:19pm On May 17, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You are always typing like an illiterate undecided

And you read like an illiterate and a re.tard undecided
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by LastProphet: 10:31pm On May 17, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:
Life no come get meaning to people again in this country. I'm sure the said motorcycle guy will be from the north and most of those that burn the dj will be his people. Southerners, wake up

Southerners don't wake up, they believe one good leader can make the murderous Fulani's and their Islamic slaves go away
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by HajiaNotu: 10:31pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

This is more like it.....Those okada riders will always tell you, they dont have change...And they will stay on the bike expecting you to look for change...
Lord have mercy!!!!!
Its so sad that this young man had to leave this world through a barbaric act....

Tueh!! I spit on Nigeria....
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by zumbigbo(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2022
alphaconde:
you see this mob action we all need to speak against it

we may think the victims are persons at the lowest strata but am suprised to hear this latest victim.
obviously someone of the middle class.

it starts with an accusation we never get to authenticate.

it may me or u tomorrow

say no to mob justice

It has been like this since when I was small. You are in a market. Someone shouts thief, throws rock at you. You go stand still?
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by zumbigbo(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2022
Enwhen:

Correct report, sounds very familiar and truthful
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by meobizy(f): 11:04pm On May 17, 2022
If to say this young man japa go UK or US na so bad belle people for say he don abandon him country. See wetin him country people do am.

The RRS team arrived but said the crowd was too big for them to control.
E sure me say some Nairalanders dey that crowd. Bloodthirsty human beings.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Gee64: 11:25pm On May 17, 2022
Wicked Nigerians.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 12:30am On May 18, 2022
The stupid Lagos state govt banned gokada and opay but let the jihadists operate.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by unmask: 12:44am On May 18, 2022
MejiLoyon2:
Watery poopoo smelling explanation. They should have just kept their beer smelling thoughts to themselves instead of proving that goats actually run the place. If not why is it called a barn?

"Our internal security couldn't stop them" just imagine . Internal security no get gun? Forget that take the boys lock them in the premises no one can come in. Aimoye case we we don handle. Weeks ago a thief was actually caught in one hotel. As in a thief with a gun yet we still saved him before he was lynched by people not to talk of......abeg make them getat. Beer barn should be shut down and converted to Adamu garba's office. At least it would serve its original purpose. Housing a certified he goat
RRS arrived before the lynching. Why didn't they shoot in the air to disperse the croud?
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by JBoss25(m): 2:10am On May 18, 2022
wyserose:
My brother was almost killed on Friday last week same okada men claiming he killed passengers with his car, he have to run home they Followed him to our house it was my mother that saved him from d crowd. They claimed d people he hit they died when we got there no body died they would have burned him alive.
Where was this?
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by lexy2014: 4:34am On May 18, 2022
Nasri100:
This report is so irritating to even read.

Lagos State RSS failed on home soil.

This is a bad precedent.

Just have Big crowd and you can cause damage in Lagos.

RRS...they will tell us it is one of Tinubus "legacy" "track record"
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by drololaaof: 4:38am On May 18, 2022
Senseless people the okada riders, they are always ruly and barbaric, they should be banned. The problem has it root in bad rulership.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by depure(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2022
backnbeta:
Beer barn has made a failed attempt at making any sense! They didn't do enough IMO. Also, why didn't RRS guys shoot in the air or disperse the crowd with teargas? If they were peaceful protesters won't they successfully disperse them? I'm now hating northerners with a strong passion, the whole lot of them...except maybe the christians who are likely not going to be found in places where they are taking lives. This is just as painful as Deborah's death! May he rest in peace
peaceful protesters with an attempt to take life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.