Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men (47427 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
Nasri100:
This report is so irritating to even read.

Lagos State RSS failed on home soil.

This is a bad precedent.

Just have Big crowd and you can cause damage in Lagos.
Honestly
What an irritating report.
I spit on it.
Imagine! the RRS came yet the burnt him and was about lynching the next person.
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by toujurs: 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
ngwababe:

The wife could be saying the truth, like, how can they then shoot in the air after they must killed the guy? Why didn't they do that shooting before he was killed?
Don't mind those guys, they are just trying to save the image of their beer palour business. To avoid them loosing customers. The deceased wife said the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by EgunMogaji2: 7:02pm On May 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
A working country would have CCTV installed that would have shown us who is lying ir not. Heck, a working country will not burn an innocent man alive over 100 naira. NIGERIA is not working.

He was killed over about 15 cents sad
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2022
This stupid belief that rituals can create wealth is causing plenty wahala.

Someone killed bc of N100. But some troubles are not just worth it. I have severally forfeited my small change just for sake of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2022
botago:
Useless country
Truly, very useless!
So POLICE came..
Whatttttttt
The NAVY was there too
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by damo2014(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
This incident is one of the several other cogent reasons why okada should be banned in Lagos. Aside constituting menace which has already become a new normal in almost every nook and cranny of the state, it is evident that destructive wings are now being grown by them.

#StopOkadaRidersInLagosNow
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by darichlife: 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
How many of us still remembers that it was 100 naira change that caused the fight in the first place. I have made it a principle in my life since i was 17, never fight for your change no matter how much, never fight for the lion share when it can be shared equally, no matter what happens don't hold unto what you can afford to throw away without it taking anything from you life.

3 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Hayzed030: 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
Almost no Dey catch bird
If only y’all tried to save the man,all dis wud av been avoided.sad cry
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
UncleKoboko:

Okada should be forever banned in that area.

I hope that some of them will be caught and killed in the prison too

Wicked animals

Not just that area. Ban totally in lagos....
similar thing happened years back around oluti , along lagos badagry expressway. A private car mistakingly hit an okada rider, without knowing what happened, the rest of the okada riders , descended on the driver.
They nearly killed him, if not for those those area boys and some people around there, his car was destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by kingyakos: 7:04pm On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Now Iam confused

This was the wife's statement

It was when he tried to intervene that they were shouting and they are yahoo guys, ritualists. When they realised that the motorcycle operators were more than them they ran back to the bar, unfortunately, the manager of the bar pushed them out, because he doesn’t know the guys who board the bike. That was how they were lynched and my husband was burnt.”

Situations like this erbody will be trying to save face

Lagos is one overrated state

RIP to Mr David Sunday
May Allah shower the family with the patience, tranquility and peace needed at this time of difficulty
Amin

I no want hear dat name Allah again, dat name wey carry death and violence
allah-uwakuba was the name the okada riders shouted before the burnt David Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by geesunge(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
So RRS can't disperse the crowd? The story no add up jo
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Johnkey2000: 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by 00FFT00(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
This happened at Tinubu's doorsteps.
Like Buhari, this is the Nigeria Tinubu plans to bequeath you.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by toujurs: 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
bizzibodi:
How comes d first RRS cannot shot gun in the air or tear gas?
RRS died the day, ambode left office. What we have now are agbero in uniform, What RRs now do is to move around lagos in motorcycle looking for private cars owners following brt lane to extort 70,000 from them. A police officer with gun o, for crying out loud. Lagos is truely a lawless state.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Caleb15(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
The guy used charms on the okada man over 100 naira change

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
nigerians are heartless
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Candidlady: 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
kingyakos:

I no want hear dat name Allah again, dat name wey carry death and violence
allah-uwakuba was the name the okada riders shouted before the burnt David Sunday.

Stfu you myopic lots

Allah means God in Arabic

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Hdhdhd(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Now Iam confused

This was the wife's statement

It was when he tried to intervene that they were shouting and they are yahoo guys, ritualists. When they realised that the motorcycle operators were more than them they ran back to the bar, unfortunately, the manager of the bar pushed them out, because he doesn’t know the guys who board the bike. That was how they were lynched and my husband was burnt.”

Situations like this erbody will be trying to save face

Lagos is one overrated state

RIP to Mr David Sunday
May Allah shower the family with the patience, tranquility and peace needed at this time of difficulty
Amin

How is Allah going to shower his family with peace needed at this time of difficulty when it is the same Allah worshippers that killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Sleekfingers: 7:08pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
RRS and Navy failed him!!

Foolish police and navy!!

Were the navy armed? Yes, the police failed . But controlling a mob action is not easy.....they become animals in human skin.....if you try to intervene, they might descend you too.......
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Adeyinka90: 7:09pm On May 17, 2022
Y u no go agreE..na all d oKada man b muslim
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 17, 2022
The loads man regained consciousness, they still went ahead to kill the sound engineer. These northerners are blood thirsty sha
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by maasoap(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
“While we were engaging the mob, David, who was alleged to have used the charm, came out of our facility and was forcibly taken away from our premises by the mob,

Lol. He ran for safety inside your facility when mob wanted to kill him but he voluntarily came out of your facility to deliver himself to the same mob who later killed him?
Even from this narration of yours, it is crystal clear that you push him out and into the hands of the waiting mob in order to save your facility.

4 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by GloriousGbola: 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
It is a shame that Islamists are the governing council of Lagos and Lekki is now where jihadists okada riders are comfortable enough to murder enterprising minds.

Lagos is a disaster waiting to happen

I don't believe it is about Islamists. It is about 2023.
Just as all governors and presidential candidates are silent about sokoto, lasg is being very very careful not to vex the voting bloc .

These riders have been out of control since. When fashola deported some beggars to Anambra, Peter obi made it political, even though fashola said they had discussed beforehand.

Now imagine how El rufai and Co would spin a mass deportation of okada riders.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Tyche(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2022
Lord God of Host! This is someone's life they just took as if it's nothing
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On May 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
I smell lies, so 3 navy guys doesn't have a gun at all even a warning shots could have disperse the mob. Even RRS guys also.. bring another lie mr beer.

So na all the navy and soldiers you see on the road , they carry gun abi? If you have seen a mob action before, you no go talk like this.....

Yes, the RRS failed totally......from my experience, anywhere I see mob action, I dey run sharp, sharp....dem don turn to a wounded animals.....
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by mozona(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2022
this country
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by wyserose: 7:15pm On May 17, 2022
My brother was almost killed on Friday last week same okada men claiming he killed passengers with his car, he have to run home they Followed him to our house it was my mother that saved him from d crowd. They claimed d people he hit they died when we got there no body died they would have burned him alive.

3 Likes

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:15pm On May 17, 2022
if you tell me you're a Nigerian I will tell you how stupid and Useless and cowardly you are.

These Northerners don't deserve anything better. They are wicked and very inhumane.

Nigeria is hell and all of you shouting one Nigeria are useless

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I don't believe it is about Islamists. It is about 2023.
Just as all governors and presidential candidates are silent about sokoto, lasg is being very very careful not to vex the voting bloc .

These riders have been out of control since. When fashola deported some beggars to Anambra, Peter obi made it political, even though fashola said they had discussed beforehand.

Now imagine how El rufai and Co would spin a mass deportation of okada riders.

Religions and Politics are two sides of the same coin.

The mind control programs called Politics and Religions are the reason that this world is a human farm with methods to the madness of human control.

If Northerners can have their country and Southerners have their own country, then the coming war will be avoided.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Freedom34: 7:20pm On May 17, 2022
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Amen somborri?!
cool
Qadaffi2idiamin:
[s]if you tell me you're a Nigerian I will tell you how stupid and Useless and cowardly you are.

These Northerners don't deserve anything better. They are wicked and very inhumane.

Nigeria is hell and all of you shouting one Nigeria are useless

jojo1415:
Useless country

botago:
Useless country

Acidbath:
Nizoorians are becoming murderers now.

Cursed country.

The international community is taking notes of the zoo.[/s]

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
It is a shame that Islamists are the governing council of Lagos and Lekki is now where jihadists okada riders are comfortable enough to murder enterprising minds.

Lagos is a disaster waiting to happen

How did the bike man become unconscious that led to the mob attacking these guys??

is it aboki wey no sabi english that called them yahoo boys and ritualists??

something isn't making sense here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.