Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men (47424 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Police Flee In Sapele As Okada Men Go On Rampage After Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by 9gerian: 7:21pm On May 17, 2022
What is more confusing is how motorcycles have increased astronomically after they were banned by the Lagos State Govt.

Lagos is sitting on keg of gun power for allowing the free growth of motorcycle riders.

This has encouraged a lot of people including those of questionable characters freely relocating from other states in the north where they were seriously banned to Lagos (where there is an unserious ban) just to ride motorcycles (okada) and thereby constituting huge security risks.

I blame the state government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Tozocalamity: 7:23pm On May 17, 2022
9JA A ZOO
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by illuminutty: 7:25pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
It is a shame that Islamists are the governing council of Lagos and Lekki is now where jihadists okada riders are comfortable enough to murder enterprising minds.

Lagos is a disaster waiting to happen

On point
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Freedom34: 7:26pm On May 17, 2022
I know clowns like u must go there by faya by force!
To type rip and move on na waec for ur type!
Abeg wetin concern 'overrated Lagos' with d mata wey dey ground?

Let's start from ur state glorified village , which is it biko? Let's see how 'underrated' it is!
cool
[s]
Candidlady:
sad

Now Iam confused

This was the wife's statement

It was when he tried to intervene that they were shouting and they are yahoo guys, ritualists. When they realised that the motorcycle operators were more than them they ran back to the bar, unfortunately, the manager of the bar pushed them out, because he doesn’t know the guys who board the bike. That was how they were lynched and my husband was burnt.”

Situations like this erbody will be trying to save face

Lag

Lagos is one overrated state

RIP to Mr David Sunday
May Allah shower the family with the patience, tranquility and peace needed at this time of difficulty
Amin
[/s]
I'm even surprised u didn't link d incidence to tilumbu!
cool
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by GUNITGuy: 7:26pm On May 17, 2022
When we condemn the idea of junfle justice as barbaric some people justify this act against armed robbers .......
Every case have a room for fair hearing ....
The Lord would protect us in Jesus name
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by uche393: 7:27pm On May 17, 2022
the naval officers can't release harrasing shots to disperse the mob, too sad.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by starz100: 7:28pm On May 17, 2022
I was shock to read that a whole RRS and Navy could not save him from the mob. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by naijaclass(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
This story doesn’t add up, how can Naval officers including the security men at the facility were unable to stop the mobsters from burning the guy
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Miracle2020: 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
Lagos state should completely ban okada in the state.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Miracle2020: 7:33pm On May 17, 2022
naijaclass:
This story doesn’t add up, how can Naval officers including the security men at the facility were unable to stop the mobsters from burning the guy
do you know how many of them?
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Miracle2020: 7:33pm On May 17, 2022
starz100:
I was shock to read that a whole RRS and Navy could not save him from the mob. So sad.
the number matters
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2022
ngwababe:

As in....
Only an idiot will remain there if gunshots rent d air or teargas.really police pfuck up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by HardMirror(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Now Iam confused

This was the wife's statement

It was when he tried to intervene that they were shouting and they are yahoo guys, ritualists. When they realised that the motorcycle operators were more than them they ran back to the bar, unfortunately, the manager of the bar pushed them out, because he doesn’t know the guys who board the bike. That was how they were lynched and my husband was burnt.”

Situations like this erbody will be trying to save face

Lagos is one overrated state

RIP to Mr David Sunday
May Allah shower the family with the patience, tranquility and peace needed at this time of difficulty
Amin
lies everywhere.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
These bike men are not different from sokoto terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by carl90(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
The earlier Lagos sate government bans okada in Lagos,the better. If terrorism and its elements get to Lagos,it is through this okada riders. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Zulu2022: 7:38pm On May 17, 2022
Lagos is not north let Dem catch de suspect and jail Dem asap,no long talk,if de catch u,u go point ur fellow,till de clamp all of Dem..we can not tolerate rubbish in our land
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Starcy(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2022
People 4 naija don turn to animal now. Burn burn anyhow. God na ur hand we dey so
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by kingyakos: 7:44pm On May 17, 2022
Candidlady:

Stfu you myopic lots

Allah means God in Arabic

U so daft and slowpoke
Did I say Allah is not god, Allah is an idol god who instigate violence and death...
Allah is a blood sucking God
Wetin u know inside spirituality, how can the moon protect the star when the moon has no light of her own.
You better free ur self from a scam called religion so u have understanding and value for humanity and give your life a purpose and focus.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Realists(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
Nyanabo:
I guess the military men was speaking hausa or Fulani with the 'angry mob' or better still Muslims okada riders.

This was why they treated them with kids gloves and couldn't disperse them. If it were innocent protesters they would be quick to kill. undecided

Mob action means, Nigerian tribes jointly killed them.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by okeysoninv: 7:45pm On May 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So na all the navy and soldiers you see on the road , they carry gun abi? If you have seen a mob action before, you no go talk like this.....

Yes, the RRS failed totally......from my experience, anywhere I see mob action, I dey run sharp, sharp....dem don turn to a wounded animals.....
all the 3 navy guys none of them have a single gun with them. all the RSS guys none were able to disperse them. Make una tell us another Tori abeg. This one no enter abeg
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by otokx(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
The story is not adding up, something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by watersideboys: 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
Which stupid mob. Lies . That small comfortable crowd there, in that picture is now mob? Big damn lies. Management just covering their stinking asses acting like they tried to help. They probably fled
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by backnbeta(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
Beer barn has made a failed attempt at making any sense! They didn't do enough IMO. Also, why didn't RRS guys shoot in the air or disperse the crowd with teargas? If they were peaceful protesters won't they successfully disperse them? I'm now hating northerners with a strong passion, the whole lot of them...except maybe the christians who are likely not going to be found in places where they are taking lives. This is just as painful as Deborah's death! May he rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by highoctane: 7:54pm On May 17, 2022
Since Governor Nyesom Woke, strongly banned so called Okada in Rivers State. Nothing less than peaceful atmosphere has been reigning.
Lagos state should strongly follow suit, I was short of breath seeing the siege of Lagos with miscreants who call themselves Okada riders almost every where, during my last visit.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by onuman: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
It is a shame that Islamists are the governing council of Lagos and Lekki is now where jihadists okada riders are comfortable enough to murder enterprising minds.

Lagos life changed since 1999. Life in most places in Lagos is now like life in Sokoto.
Lagos State has been governed by Islamists since 1999.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by musicwriter(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2022
AstraDroid:

South-West Nigeria is a potential war field but Yorubas don't understand the severity of the threat yet. Any day Muslims outnumber others in the South-West, it would become the new North. It's building gradually and I can see it clearly coming.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
“The RRS team arrived but said the crowd was too big for them to control. At the time of their arrival, nobody had died. The victim of the altercation with the band boy had also regained consciousness,” Beer Barn said in the statement.

What the F*** I'm I reading. The person regained consciousness?
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by drealj: 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
I always tell people. Nigeria is not a country, Nigeria is just a street
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Czario: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
OtopDesign:
who notice lies in all these written jaggons

It's just too sad honestly...The story is so incoherent
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
jaxxy:

How did the bike man become unconscious that led to the mob attacking these guys??

is it aboki wey no sabi english that called them yahoo boys and ritualists??

something isn't making sense here

With due respect sir, for these 'aboki', killing people gives them psychotic orgasm especially when the person is a non-Muslim Southerner.

Their motive is to kill any Southerner, even in Lekki. It is the same hatred you witness with EFCC arresting any young and wealthy Southerners. The same hatred you find in SSS and soldiers burning homes in the SE. The Northerner infiltrated military for a reason, so even though the Navy officials or military were there. They are on the SAME MISSION.

The fact, not the truth, is that Northern Nigeria has been at cold war with Southern Nigeria and their mercenary and sleeper cells control the okada business and cattle herding.
Re: Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men by Telixe: 8:08pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.