Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! (35624 Views)

My Ex-colleague Is Pressuring My Wife / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
At my work place, recently I noticed that one of my senior male colleague in his early thirties, not married is always defending, and protecting me even if I am wrong in many cases! I started noticing this for few weeks now and I don't understand his motive and reasons for doing it undecided

I also noticed, He does this for only me and no other person! I just want you guys opinions for his reasons and motive for doing this!

Note: he is not displaying any romantic moves towards me, he keeps a straight face around me

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Uniquetani1(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2022
He likes you

414 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by jogsman01(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2022
Who else notice?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
Gv am chance, d simp no get mind to ask u out...

378 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
At my work place, recently I noticed that one of my senior male colleague in his early thirties, not married is always defending, and protecting me even if I am wrong in many cases! I started noticing this for few weeks now and I don't understand his motive and reasons for doing it undecided

I also noticed, He does this for only me and no other person! I just want you guys opinions for his reasons and motive for doing this!

Note: he is not displaying any romantic moves towards me, he keeps a straight face around me

Lalasticlala

Hmmm

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nonexisting: 8:56pm On May 17, 2022
You see why I advise simps to stop simping. This one is not here to appreciate the simp but to ask about his motive for simping first her. To all simps, vaginarians don't care about you.

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
Dickjo:

helo please do u hav yansh please? smiley
who b dis wan?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by ifex370(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala

Ok so what do you want us to do?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Medianna(f): 9:00pm On May 17, 2022
This is a very simple thing na.
You have two tested and trusted options here
Either you go to him and ask him why he does that directly
Or you wait, with time you will figure it out. Time is a revealer.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Ballzproblemm: 9:06pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala

you dey wait make we tell you wetin they sup , that's the only way he can express himself

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2022
jogsman01:
Who else notice?
My close friend in same dept also noticed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Dickjo(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2022
paulolee:

who b dis wan?

well i have moiney.so please can i mate wit u please? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by StrongAlphMale: 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
This is what we have been saying. SIMPS will never learn!!! The OP is here to display her ego and pride because a simp man was simping all over her acting all nice and stupid.

Dear SIMPS. Stop giving girls your attention, hence it makes you looks stupid. Have respect and self worth for yourself. Women will always chase men who doesn't give them attention. Swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2022
paulolee:
Gv am chance, d simp no get mind to ask u out...
hmmm okay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Pussyassasin(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2022
He's simping for you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by paulolee(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
Dickjo:

well i have moiney.so please can i mate wit u please? smiley
oga pass abegi...i no need ur moni, if u no see bea or guy around, Break wall Mk d get hole n chook ur deek or find stone around, Gv am hole n suit urself..
no mention me again abeeg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2022
Medianna:

This is a very simple thing na.
You have two tested and trusted options here
Either you go to him and ask him why he does that directly
Or you wait, with time you will figure it out. Time is a revealer.
I can't do the @bolded sha, I am a bit scared of asking him, I will stick with the second option
Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Vinnie2000(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2022
Op, Continue to observe him to know his intention. But as someone asked, u got Big yanch or Bobbies? because what wud make a mature guy be behaving like a school boy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
You see why I advise simps to stop simping. This one is not here to appreciate the simp but to ask about his motive for simping first her. To all simps, vaginarians don't care about you.
am I wrong to ask? I only want to know his motives becos I can't detect any...sorry for your painful heartbreak

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Dickjo(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
paulolee:

oga pass abegi...i no need ur moni, if u no see bea or guy around, Break wall Mk d get hole n chook ur deek or find stone around, Gv am hole n suit urself..

u sound like gold diggger . so u want me simply becuz i has moiney..abi? u sopose to act like a nice lady & show respet.i hav moiney. do u no who i am? have u beento London? am not on yor level u no. anyways sha. gimmme yor nomba. i hav moiney angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
This is what we have been saying. SIMPS will never learn!!! The OP is here to display her ego and pride because a simp man was simping all over her acting all nice and stupid.

Dear SIMPS. Stop giving girls your attention, hence it makes you looks stupid. Have respect and self worth for yourself. Women will always chase men who doesn't give them attention. Swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!
You are a very bitter soul, may God heal your wounded heart! Fraustrated and broke redpillars everywhere! Cry boy

16 Likes

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by talk2hb1(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:

Lalasticlala

Are you a learner, shey you want make we spell it out to you say Uncle is interested in having an Affairs with you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Dickjo(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2022
paulolee:

bro u sell ground nut? angry
Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by Streetmovement(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Motives; To knack you

Reasons: He likes you

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by RightToReject(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2022
Always be cautious of any man (or woman) that always urges you on when doing something wrong or in your moment of weakness.

A servile ally isn't any better than an unjust brute.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by greatfucker: 10:32pm On May 17, 2022
una just go dey ask mumu question abeg go ask yr papa jare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by StrongAlphMale: 10:46pm On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
You are a very bitter soul, may God heal your wounded heart! Fraustrated and broke redpillars everywhere! Cry boy

As expected a typical Nigerian girl. They always have a way to twist the narrative.

Apart from your over used pussy what exactly can you offer that young man in a relationship apart from sex?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by StrongAlphMale: 10:47pm On May 17, 2022
Your werey feminist gender will soon comma start crying on my comment.

Apart from your over used pussy, what exactly can you offer that young man in a relationship apart from sex?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2022
Dickjo:

u sound like gold diggger . so u want me simply becuz i has moiney..abi? u sopose to act like a nice lady & show respet.i hav moiney. do u no who i am? have u beento London? am not on yor level u no. anyways sha. gimmme yor nomba. i hav moiney angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.