Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS (90687 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Akwa Ibom Corper: I Killed Him In Self-Defence / Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ShaqFu: 1:30pm On May 18, 2022
Women are scum!. Lol.

Bratislava, saphiere and the FutureIsFemale where are you guys?

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2022
The sort of things women do because of dickk.

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by SmartyPants(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Her husband should be arrested.He aided in her death.
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.

Under which section of the Nigerian criminal code should he be charged for this offense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ImoleNaija: 1:31pm On May 18, 2022
Jennifer, a renowned olosho, wants husband

3 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Maverick777: 1:31pm On May 18, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Someone should tell wike that the refus8in pH roads are now blocking motorist and passersby..

For like a month now the place has been stinking and the thing is going higher

that tout of a Governor is the worst thing that ever happened to Rivers, i'd end it here, so as not to derail this thread...

2 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
Be careful.

Wear your nose mask.

Like Spanish flu.
Stockholm flu
Bird flu
Ebola
Covid-19
Nigerian girls flu-27+
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Tumbulum: 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
Men and vagina. god ep us
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Emaprince: 1:32pm On May 18, 2022
when2:
Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.
And women that are in a relationship with up to 5 men are what?

The jealous girl killed the mans wife. Whether she is in a relationship with the husband or not ..is not an acceptable excuse to kill.

11 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by 9gerian: 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
You didn’t blame the murderer though…

when2:
Some men are agents of trouble, they don't know what they want in life. Why go into a relationship with two women? Now see what it has resulted to.

4 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by IamANigerianMan: 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

The Sad Story Of Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa...A Crime Of Passion

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://www.facebook.com/100004953812977/posts/2065370953638012/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977
This fine girl is going to prison for life, this life na waooo
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by John389(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
This Gender eehhhh. I fear who no fear una... Even Lucifer na student
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
Maverick777:

that tout of a Governor is the worst thing that ever happened to Rivers, i'd end it here, so as not to derail this thread...

Nothing come out for this woke ..tueh
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Acidbath: 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
Still ndi polyf@gamists will stop at nothing to marry 4 of Jennifer's type and put them in one house...expecting that they and their children will live in peace.

Una never learn from boko north animal kingdom.

Back to topic...the man in question has a type: fair trim ladies that almost look alike. He should be thoroughly questioned.

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by finnestdope(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
when2:

But women can go into relationships with more than 2 men right?

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
when2:

Where in the write up did you see he was still having an affair with her

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Househelp(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
I refuse to believe this . Omg

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ajayiopy: 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
farem:
Missing Abuja Corper: I Killed Stephanie to Have Her Husband all to Myself - Jennifer

You remember the story of the missing Abuja Youth Corper who was declared missing and her body later found after mutilation and her little son that was with her was also found around Maitama?

Anyway the latest statement from the FCT police command has it that one of the arrested suspected ( a lady ) has confessed being behind the murder

She arranged the killing because she wants to keep Stephanie's husband to herself

I BLAME THE HUSBAND FOR EVERYTHING

Stephanie was beautiful and at 26 her life was just starting. She was serving in Abuja where she lived with the love of her life Edward Achadu with their one year five months old son.

On April 14th 2022 she stepped out with her son to go for her CDS. She planned stopping by at Jennifer's place on her way to her CDS. Jennifer had earlier called her to come get a phone. Jennifer was someone she knew through her husband Edward. Edward had introduced her as his friend. What Stephanie didn't know however was that Edward and Jennifer used to date. Now Edward had moved on to Stephanie and Jennifer was having none of it.

Unknown to Stephanie, Jennifer had hatched a plan with her accomplices to abduct and kill her so as to have Edward all to herself. So on that particular day in April when Stephanie dropped by, she was grabbed and tied. Jennifer then bathed her with acid which led to her death. Having successfully completed their hideous task, they dumped her body on a deserted road at about 3am. Her son was however abandoned at a Catholic Church.

When Stephanie didn't show up for her CDS, a missing persons report was filled by her colleagues. They also launched a campaign on social media. Her dilapidated corpse was however found some weeks later by the Police. Because her body was found still in her NYSC khaki uniform they figured this must be the missing Corper they've been looking for. Her husband was brought in to identify the body. Which he positively did.

Jennifer and her accomplices are now in Police net. It is not however known if Stephanie's husband was in the know of the plan to kill his wife.

One question to ask though is "was Edward still in a romantic relationship with Jennifer after moving on with Stephanie? "....because what would make Jennifer think that by killing Stephanie, she could have Edward all to herself if not that they were still seeing each other? Another question to ask would be what made Edward leave Jennifer in the first place? Was it because Stephanie got pregnant for him in a case of an away match gone wrong? Questions and more questions....

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02mZ5NcmqTWTZxyBThcceKtUrFCAcAVp3XvQqKQBZ326L7hobDhL88KuzRfwp3BdkNl&id=100004953812977
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Shalex123(m): 1:34pm On May 18, 2022
farem:

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

Hmmmm Tiv people get wahala, aswear.
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Bliss85: 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
The heart of mankind is wicked, who can know it......Coz u wanted her husband to yourself alone you thought the best action to take is to kill her- inspite of the fact that she is mother with a little boy...Some humans are the real satan..

6 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Jeffjamal66: 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
Wahala for female gender
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ajayiopy: 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
I BLAME THE HUSBAND FOR EVERYTHING

4 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by MMWandali: 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
They hate men yet they can't do without men

8 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by DLSReigns: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
The heart of humans is desperately wicked indeed. Evil is been perpetuated with reckless abandon over flimsy excuses. Is there no man again aside the victim's own?

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by We4all: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Omoo! As it is, before you step into any apartment, shop or hotel, you should let the world know exactly where you are and with whom.

The victim innocently paid that evil woman a visit and met her end. When I heard her child was spared, I knew there was something fishy. They made her death look like it was a case of rituals just to throw the police off.

If you investigate further, you will realize that the evil woman must belong to a cult. I can recall a similar case where a girl killed her friend out of envy because she was getting married.

I heard the Jennifer girl and her sister are full time runs girls and are very dangerous. The victim might have belonged in their clicks before she met her baby daddy.

Just check out the manner Jennifer brutally murdered the victim. She tied and poured acid on her. I am positive she concentrated on her face and watched her die slowly. What a demonic act!

10 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Emaprince: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
igbowoman:
Her husband should be arrested.He aided in her death.
Apparently he is still continuing his love affair with Jennifer and lied to his wife that she was a friend instead of a lover.
So continuation of his relationship with Jennifer means she should killed the wife? Is that how your boyfirends killed the other guys you were probably seeing when you were cheating on them?

Don't lie that you haven't cheated.

9 Likes

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by chatinent: 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
Why human being just wicked?
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 18, 2022
farem:

©Dr Emmanuel Utomi

Yes he must definitely be in a sex relationship with the accused. Most men see that as nothing. And this is the kind of results they keep having

1 Like

Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by Realists(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2022
when2:

Christians and hypocrisy
Re: MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS by ThePlugg(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2022
Dis banny no try oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.