Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Vehicles Or Petrol Engine Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Vehicles Or Petrol Engine Vehicles (1582 Views)

1000km Journey Using a 1.5L petrol engine, CLARION CALL / How To Convert My Petrol Engine To Diesel Engine / Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Or Petrol Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Vehicles Or Petrol Engine Vehicles by Spclst900: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
i just came up with this topic to have the house opinion.

Its a general thought that diesel engine are stronger, durable and efficient compared with their petrol counterpart. This is evident in the engine capacities of both engines. Take for example: toyota hilux truck is 2.7L for the petrol while the diesel form of the same hilux is 2.8L, same goes for other vehicles.

With this i feel the diesel engines are better. The only problem i see is that the price is diesel is like 2 to 3 times that of petrol.

Lets have your thoughts.
Re: Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Vehicles Or Petrol Engine Vehicles by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2011
This topic's been previously covered here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-617749.64.html
Re: Which Is Better: Diesel Engine Vehicles Or Petrol Engine Vehicles by mutura: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
siena am trying to get a good v6 vw mechanic , kindly contact me with the details on sweleno@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Movie Made Your Car Popular? / Guys What's The Cost Of Clearing A 2008 Toyota Highlander From Apapa Port. / Which Toyota Make Is D Best To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.