Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government (45849 Views)

A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Okada Ban In 6 Local Governments Of Lagos Begins Today / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Yankee101: 5:34pm On May 18, 2022
Paulo paulo!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by zinizta: 5:36pm On May 18, 2022
iwaeda:

Good move, but does Sanwoolu have the ball to ensured this is done in Ojuelegba, Yaba, Lekki, V/I, Ikorodu Road grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eti osa is Lekki, sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by iwaeda: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
zinizta:

Eti osa is Lekki, sir.

Yes sir grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Berankis: 5:50pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Finally Sanwo-Olu grew some balls .

Such a spineless Gentleman of a Governor ... Sorosoke youths disrespected him, AGF Malami disrespected him, a Police DSP refused his orders now Abokis are doing anyhow under his watch

Try this nonsense with Fashola...

Only Babatunde Raji Fashola would park his convoy catch Traffic violators himself, send you to mobile court, send you to psychiatric hospital to check if you are mad or ment , make you pay fine or loose you car, crush your bike and turn it to scrap or simply deport you back to your state of Origin

Nobody is above the law under Fashola .. Obasanjo and Orji Uzor Kalu companies sef chop fines and sanctions, even Jagaban Alpha Beta collect

Guy! You dey craze!! grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by ipobarecriminals: 5:56pm On May 18, 2022
sad they even wash,spread/hang their clothes within LASU main gate.We need our Fashola back.The one there nah confam lookmon
Mummyfour:
Ojo area like iyaniba, lasu area, alaba arago, okokomaiko and environs is an eyesore

The dirt around a university like lasu is very appalling.
The last time I was around those areas mentioned, I couldn't believe the level of degradation, coupled with okada riders and owomida crooners.
It was really bad

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Revolva(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2022
Apapa and ikeja own no go work o

Make Dem forget am
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by omonla10(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Why not? There is no where in Apapa that is not motorable except the express leading there and there is an alternative which is good.
I work at tincan and I can tell you there's no way u can use commercial bus into tincan. Its impossible

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Tonytonex(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Such a spineless Gentleman of a Governor ... Sorosoke youths disrespected him, AGF Malami disrespected him, a Police DSP refused his orders now Abokis are doing anyhow under his watch

Only Babatunde Raji Fashola would park his convoy catch Traffic violators himself, send you to mobile court, send you to psychiatric hospital to check if you are mad or ment , make you pay fine or loose you car, crush your bike and turn it to scrap or simply deport you back to your state of Origin

Nobody is above the law under Fashola .. Obasanjo and Orji Uzor Kalu companies sef chop fines and sanctions, even Jagaban Alpha Beta collect

This one better pass tinubu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Shaev7(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
Audio Ban. Na only Lagos governor dy ban bikes reach 10 times before him tenure dy complete.
Aboki don full everywhere,police make una go double una Teflon vest oooooo....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by OmegaAutos: 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Apc shoulda used the guy as presidential flagbearer
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by OmegaAutos: 7:27pm On May 18, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
shocked with this bastardized Economy sad,hope those peepz Nor go turn b Amu robber?.Sanwo should visit once upon clean oshodi/Ikeja railway is now the habitation of Ugwu sellers.Go to Ojo/LASU gate and see those malam done turn that place to IDP ground

We need fashola or Ambode again oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by YeyeGbami: 7:47pm On May 18, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
Ban in apapa is unwise

If they can enforce it, it make sense die.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by rickleye: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
Help me understand.
So you ban Okada riders from 6 LGA .
That's about 500 riders who no longer have work and therefore can no longer provide for their families. What is the government doing to compensate them. ?
What is stopping them from moving to other LGA that allow Okada riders ?
Why not attempt a phase out approach if it is so necessary ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by emonis88: 8:07pm On May 18, 2022
Is this a retaliation for the betrayal ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by iphiy(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
That apapa is my issue. Banning bike in apapa axis is somehow oh.

He is joking. When truck have blocked everywhere. So people should be trekking in and out of Apapa.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Buckeyemedia1: 9:50pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mooh247 I believe you, since you are definitely speaking from experience?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Mooh247: 9:53pm On May 18, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I believe you, since you are definitely speaking from experience?

My guy, how do you like your premium tears customised when Tinubu emerges as the flagbearer

If we don't make you wail by June 1....... Well!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by amorprincesa: 2:01am On May 19, 2022
Police ke! Na dem go give Okada chance after collecting 100naira. Yeye people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by Switruth: 6:51am On May 19, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
shocked with this bastardized Economy sad,hope those peepz Nor go turn b Amu robber?.Sanwo should visit once upon clean oshodi/Ikeja railway is now the habitation of Ugwu sellers.Go to Ojo/LASU gate and see those malam done turn that place to IDP ground
what is ugwu?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by virginchaser(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2022
The thing dey do me make i join dem go enforce am. shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government by LoveQuebec: 8:22am On May 19, 2022
story for the fools like Sanwolu himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.