Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin (16319 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo / Why did Nigeria name a stadium after sani abacha? The brutal dictator.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by SATANICALLY666: 2:38pm On May 18, 2022
We're witnessing the transition from "freedom fighter" to "brutal dictator" in real-time. Started out "defending" your people, now you're killing them.

A "freedom fight" that is highly centralised and not directed democratically is just a dictatorship waiting to happen.

God forbid that Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa should actually become "Supreme Leader" in an independent Biafra (they certainly won't work together, one of them will assassinate the other).

Meles Zenawi and Robert Mugabe will be child's play. Hope it never happens sha.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1526900284433354753?s=19

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Asgard13: 2:42pm On May 18, 2022
Funny thing is that the most idiotic igbos are cheering him

And most of his bingos are not in igboland .. typical g jargons fromoutside igboland while the land burns

They’ve emboldened him

The imp just told igbos to relocate ... exactly what I’ve been saying

They want to partition igboland and rule ..

Nobody is doing it for Biafra

Unconditional release of Kanu

Buhari free them small make their land burn

They must beg on their knees

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by triple996(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2022
Is God not wonderful grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by an0daGuy: 3:00pm On May 18, 2022
Zoogeria propagandists scouring the internet looking for their next propaganda material grin

all of una go follow-follow for twitter tire I swear

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Mystic216: 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
Who knows him?? Because I don’t

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by BarristerEnoch: 4:53pm On May 18, 2022
Emergingnation3:
The Afonja should focus on giving his people more skullarship !

Attack the message, not the messenger.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by MrPresident1: 7:55am On May 20, 2022
May God help us
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by sogodihno: 9:03am On May 20, 2022
Ipob terrorist should be wiped out including those useless people sympathizing with them.

Emergingnation3:

This is one of them

an0daGuy:
Zoogeria propagandists scouring the internet looking for their next propaganda material grin

all of una go follow-follow for twitter tire I swear

Another one.

Nigeria Army is coming to wipe you and your family out.

Useless terrorists.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by watersideboys: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
1000,000 times better than that demon called Muhammad

10 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Rawtruth1: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
Ok. NEW REPORT Exposes the Man Behind Unknown Gunmen in Southeast and Group’s Real Name.

Written by Jerrywright Ukwu

Unknown to many, the insecurity in the southeast is not caused just by the Indigenous People of Biafra
There appear to be other groups perpetrating unrest in the region according to a recent detailed report on the insecurity in the southeast
Security experts say many southeast states are still paying the price as evidenced by the new level of strange and audacious criminality in the region.

Enugu - A report by the New Telegraph newspaper has revealed that the unknown gunmen terrorising the southeast region are known as the Fallen Angels or Auto Pilot group.

According to the report, the group is made up of dissidents in the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The report named Finland-based Simon Ekpa as the man behind the unknown gunmen terrorising the southeast.

“In closed circles, they call them ‘the Fallen Angels’ and in more common parlance, they are known as ‘the Auto-Pilot group’.

The name ‘Fallen Angels’ came up in the course of investigations to figure out the real identity of the group defying the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu and undermining the command and control structure of IPOB while claiming to fight for the release of Kanu and emancipation of the Igbo nation.”

The report noted that the Fallen Angels are largely made up of former members of IPOB – some expelled members, some disgruntled members, and others who could not endure the discipline (and sometimes, highhandedness) embodied in the command and control structure of IPOB.

Also among this group are a few others co-opted into the dissident group from external groups and gangs whose interests are not defined.

A source quoted in the report said:

“Most of these men are largely loyal to themselves or whatever they find convenient.It is the Fallen Angels, some other small splinter groups within the IPOB family that are fast being rolled into one violent body under the Auto-Pilot group. The Auto-Pilot group has a known leader in the person of Simon Ekpa.

“While claiming that their loyalty is to Nnamdi Kanu alone and that their struggle is to free him from incarceration, the Auto-Pilot group has repeatedly defied and denounced the leadership of the Directorate of State, the highest governing body in IPOB set up by Nnamdi Kanu himself.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by chrisxxx(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2022
You cant bring down IPOB with your paid propaganda.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
Don't mind those obnoxious bastards called IPOB. Supreme Leader my foot.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Balkan(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2022
All these paid propagandists are very funny. No matter your effort, they are dead on arrival. Biafra must be free.
What you don't know is bigger than you. Nnamdi Kanu is a name that will keep tormenting you. We don't expect people who are benefiting from the corrupt system not to fight back.

In the Bible, a lot of Jews fought against Moses who came to liberate them from slavery he tried to separate a fight between two jews and one of them reported him to pharaoh to be killed and Moses ran for his life to another country. Most of them stayed back in Egypt. Where are the Israelites today compare to Egypt?

#wemove

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
There is gentle way of shaking the world.

We need to free ourselves from ourselves.
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by saints2(f): 9:06am On May 20, 2022
Hmmm... Whats happening will South East may be worse if adequate measure is not taken to unravel the sponsors and those masking under this group
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by sotall(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by goslowgoslow(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Everything na tribalism.. useless people.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Creamypie(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Very true.
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Afdiv44: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Whenever I see the brutality of ipob I tell myself Taliban of Afghanistan and Kim Jong Un of North Korea still dey learn work.
IPOB is those two combined

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by inoki247: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Ipob and UGM supporter will soon come out nd say the FG as paid him to attack dem...

once you're not supporting dem dey believe you're paid or you're dere enemy and dey start attacking you online like Utaka....

Dem hate the truth cos e dey make dem bitter like Alomo...

And right now na 2 Govt the East they run one dey issue out Sit at home while the other one just dey colet allocation nd security vote dey embezzle am...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Charly68: 9:09am On May 20, 2022
Even the leaders are so myopic to see this point of view as at now .. IPOB elements are nothing but criminals if not they won't be killing the people they claim they are fighting for. It is an abomination

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by ransomed: 9:10am On May 20, 2022
When they begin to treat your "Bleep up" never you complain nor call for help.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by Godstiger(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2022
Solve your nigeria problem and leave IPOB alone

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by carl90(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2022
I would advise people not to underrate the political class of Igboland.
We would not fold our hands and allow ekpa and co. to destroy igboland.
Never !
Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by JooEeL(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2022
Has this Hundeyin talked or done research about the 10,000+ refugees that have been displaced by Fulani Herdsmen from Ogun state all the way to Benin Republic? I don't count this guy as one of us as I was taken aback after coming across his post on twitter yesterday. Koiki and Maiyegun anytime anyday for me.

There is something that is seriously wrong with the brain of a black man. They will complain about their myriad of problems, yet vilify those ready to tackle it.

OP, you did not mention that one of his followers questioned him on what he has an opinion of an alternative appropriate movement in recent history? Did you know what this overglorified man said? He said ANC of South Africa.

It was at that moment I knew this guy is beginning to over-glorify himself. For the littered illiterates here on NL expecting me to dish them easy information and history of ANC and their renowned Umkhonto we sizue, you will wait for eternity till you die in your ignorance.

IPOB has already dealt with the overrated man on his page. I am waiting for him to begin to creep into Yoruba nation movement, ki a wa ma run were je bi shikiin. grin

UP ODUDUWA AND UP BIAFRA JARE, THE NIGHTMARE OF THE BBC AND THEIR FULANI CALIPHATE. cheesy

THE IDIOTS THINK WE ARE JOKING

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin by DSC7: 9:12am On May 20, 2022
How Is this news? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / PDP Crisis: Party Leaders Plot Change Of Name, Merger With Smaller Parties / Mile 12: Akiolu, Others Back Assembly Over Market Relocation - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.