Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. (5414 Views)

Tambuwal: APC Planning To Make Ahmad Lawan, Its Presidential Candidate / Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Dialpad: 10:45pm On May 18, 2022
So vanguard was just messing with people's mind talking about zoning to favor lawan
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by famology(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2022
Uzor kalu the frustrated buffon have you seen your life now?
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Terrence99: 10:54pm On May 18, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Did zoning stop Rochas from contesting in 2014?

Zoning after selling them forms is nonsense.

When did you become an APC supporter or sympathiser?
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Terrence99: 10:56pm On May 18, 2022
Penguin2:

Don’t celebrate too early oga.

E fit be fake news.

And if it’s not, Atiku still dey.

So don’t celebrate yet.

Besides, Tinubu will never be president.

Go and sleep. All your stupid analysis in the mud. You people are politically worthless and senseless with huge inexperience as we can all see.
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Terrence99: 11:21pm On May 18, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
tribal bigots like you are a problem to this country

Stop shedding crocodile tears. You spent the past 7 years insulting Northerners and Southerners, you are now trying to show signs of civility. You are a shameless loser and the stupidity exhibited by people like you has put the East where it is today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by yyba: 11:29pm On May 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Details Shortly.... grin grin

You heard it here first..
hehehe details shortly keeee you there
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by KingHonour(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2022
Behold our next president
insha'Allah �

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Lionnation: 6:58am On May 19, 2022
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Nameweb5(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2022
Fake info
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Mandate2023: 10:46am On May 19, 2022
amuwo1980:

Skull mining nation

Cannibal nation
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Galaxyowerri(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Y'all should stop posting unverified incomplete news abeg.

Earthworm has crept out as usual to utter rubbish. I wonder how someone who claims to be from Benue is never concerned about his state/region but is ready to die for tinubu.

SMH.
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by adekolaelect(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2022
SensualMan:
Whenever u hear Presidency zoned to the South please bear it in mind that it is SE/SS ONLY.
Dreaming in progress....,...,...

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by adekolaelect(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

Earthworm has crept out as usual to utter rubbish. I wonder how someone who claims to be from Benue is never concerned about his state/region but is ready to die for tinubu.

SMH.
Same thing happened to those that comes from potopoto region tooo .Tinubus names has becomes source of happiness and Sadness for many.

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by omenka(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2022
Galaxyowerri:

SMH.
Earthworm? Nah. I'm very sure you must be thinking I share the same bloodline with your mother. Sorry, I don't.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by NakwansaPolice: 4:40pm On May 19, 2022
omenka:
Earthworm? Nah. I'm very sure you must be thinking I share the same bloodline with your mother. Sorry, I don't.

Bye.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

this guy has been insulting people's parents since 2 days now nothing has been done.
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by amuwo1980: 6:33pm On May 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

Cannibal nation
Afonjas are the cannibal nation
Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2022
Terrence99:

Stop shedding crocodile tears. You spent the past 7 years insulting Northerners and Southerners, you are now trying to show signs of civility. You are a shameless loser and the stupidity exhibited by people like you has put the East where it is today.

Indeed. Just look at how Kalu, a so-called detribalized and rational Igbo, has unraveled like a lunatic.

He is now busy shouting that the God of SE will curse Tinubu and Osinbajo to then declare support for Lawan.

They are clowns. The lot of them. From leaders to followers. Men and women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: APC Zones Its Presidential Ticket To The South. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2022
IgOga:
SE will not like this news...they have already declared they will rather be Fulani slave than contest to win a presidential primary election.

Did we not tell them this before? I keep making a statement IPOBians always feign ignorance of.

Hating Yorubas or wishing ill towards them does not diminish their irreplaceable worth and value to the ruling Party and indeed Nigeria.

APC primaries is window dressing. The Party's ticket is going to a Yoruba 100% because the electoral strength of the Party, that can deliver victory at the general election in 2023, is with the SW and North.

If not that some love deluding themselves, because of hatred of Yorubas, who is foolish enough to think ultra-lightweight Amaechi can carry the electoral fortune of APC on his shoulder?

A man with no love at home and no political structure in his own State who cannot even win the polling booth outside his father's house?

No need to even talk about Lawan. He is that irrelevant to rational people. Only Kalu and IPOBians ever believed Lawan is anything but someones pawn in this game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land. / Breaking News: INEC Invalidated President Buhari's Ballot Paper / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.