Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja (2720 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nova1988(m): 1:45am On May 19, 2022
A hausa bike man who carried an Igbo lady had an accident which whether d Igbo lady sustained fatal wounds.
And some fracas ensued which led to a mob burning the bike man and his bike .

When the news reached his people
They burnt down the market in retaliation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2022
Another twist. Who do we believe now?

1 Like

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05am On May 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Another twist. Who do we believe now?
It's not a twist..they burnt the man's trike which was so bad.. they acted like higher animal (human) by retaliating...

The issue could have been settled amicably instead of burning down a man's property..here I blame the first perpetrators for taking law into their hand.now that the other side retaliated they now know how it feels..this is humanity here..it was an accident..fact is we all are hypocrites..we tend to cover things when it's in our favor but once it's not we resort to complaint..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's not a twist..they burnt the man's trike which was so bad.. they acted like higher animal (human) by retaliating...

The issue could have been settled amicably instead of burning down a man's property..here I blame the first perpetrators for taking law into their hand.now that the other side retaliated they now know how it feels..this is humanity here..it was an accident..fact is we all are hypocrites..we tend to cover things when it's in our favor but once it's not we resort to complaint..
The Post said the okada man was burnt too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Waterysperm: 2:09am On May 19, 2022
They burnt some parts of the market and would have burnt down everywhere If not that the Igbos fought back and even killed two of them. They ran back to the express road and started attacking innocent people. Say it the way it is and not beating empty chest.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23am On May 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
The Post said the okada man was burnt too
ok? thanks..
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

ok? thanks..
Is it true or false?
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:33am On May 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Is it true or false?
Do you have a problem with your internet? undecided..I am in no position to give you a first hand narration cos I simply wasn't there..go read about em and stop asking me BS..my comment was about the disgusting act...
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:38am On May 19, 2022
All lives matter....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 3:10am On May 19, 2022
this Nigerian ground is just licking blood like ribena. God abeg oh

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nobody: 3:43am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Those who burnt the abokki's Okada or whatever are clearly not shop owners there. Too bad the actual shop owners have to suffer for the actions of a few layabouts.

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 4:27am On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:
A hausa bike man who carried an Igbo lady had an accident which whether d Igbo lady sustained fatal wounds.

Stop lying.

The bike man fled the scene immediately the accident happened, the mob there burnt his bike. No bike man was burnt.

7 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Gadafii: 5:00am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you have a problem with your internet? undecided..I am in no position to give you a first hand narration cos I simply wasn't there..go read about em and stop asking me BS..my comment was about the disgusting act...
you are not there so how come you are giving the report in your first comment as if you were there, by saying they burnt the bike man

Clown you are even blaming the first pepertrators for burning the bike,people like you should be kept away from civilization

When they ask you salient questions that's when you know the Internet is there, don't give false report or narrations, that could invite violent actions, that's very bad
See how you painted it like you was an eye witness

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:42am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your style of seeking attention is horrible. cheesy
Next time read well and digest before showing yourself okay.

6 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Paretomaster1(m): 5:49am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Agreed, it's an accident, why attacking the Biker, and even burning down his means of livelihood??

UGM are killing their people daily in their own turf, Even protest teyvare afraid to protest, they clamp in their wife's wrapper in fear every Monday ......Cowards Asinwin peeps..

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Zandena(f): 5:57am On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:

That's eye for an eye, do me i do you!
The children of hate can't see this as jungle JUSTICE!
Ibos should stop their transfer of aggression against law abiding citizens for failure to produce 2023 presidency and face their staunch enemies called IPOB/ESN of Nnamdi Cownu
Na so so vex den dey vex dis days!

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:04am On May 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Your style of seeking attention is horrible. cheesy
Next time read well and digest before showing yourself okay.
I chose to address the part where the innocent man's trike was burnt..must he lose his life?
Haha I read your fingers and head..I knew what you wanted me to say..
Grow smart cos you are predictable as a kid.. grin wink
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:05am On May 19, 2022
Gadafii:
you are not there so how come you are giving the report in your first comment as if you were there, by saying they burnt the bike man

Clown you are even blaming the first pepertrators for burning the bike,people like you should be kept away from civilization

When they ask you salient questions that's when you know the Internet is there, don't give false report or narrations, that could invite violent actions, that's very bad
See how you painted it like you was an eye witness
Ooh it's cool to burn down his trike for an accident but it ain't if they retaliate right?
You can cry your head out..that's your problem.. people should learn to think and act responsibly..

3 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Gadafii: 6:27am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh it's cool to burn down his trike for an accident but it ain't if they retaliate right?
You can cry your head out..that's your problem.. people should learn to think and act responsibly..
didn't you hear when it was reported that it wasnt owners of shops that burnt the bike, does burning a bike equates to burning shops, was it not this same abokis that that lynched and burtna girl in sokoto, did same in lekki few days ago??

Why don't you use 1% of your brain for once

You gave half baked narrative without enough evidence and you are still defending it, people wey burn bike don run, na innocent shop owners fall victim and you are here talking like someone with duck Brain

4 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by oyoirabor: 6:31am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria a country filled with cursed people. Majority of them are found in this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On May 19, 2022
Gadafii:
didn't you hear when it was reported that it wasnt owners of shops that burnt the bike, does burning a bike equates to burning shops, was it not this same abokis that that lynched and burtna girl in sokoto, did same in lekki few days ago??

You gave half baked narrative without enough evidence and you are still defending it, people wey burn bike don run, na innocent shop owners fall victim and you are here talking like someone with duck Brain
Don't cry.. it's called generalisation..the first affected party didn't care about who burnt or not they took it directly to them..at least it was not the trike trikes tribe men that burnt it..it was done by the Nigeria Southerners..so stop playing the emotional baby card by saying nonsense..the violence is bad and avoidable.
you don't expect to burn a man's trike and expect him not to retaliate..he is a human..an ignorant one who believe in violence for that matter..

So keep mute and stop being emotional on my mention.. everything musn't suit you..below is a Nigerian media outlet.. undecided

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Gadafii: 6:48am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't cry.. it's called generalisation..the first affected party didn't care about who burnt or not they took it directly to them..at least it was not the trike trikes tribe men that burnt it..it was done by the Nigeria Southerners..so stop playing the emotional baby card by saying nonsense..the violence is bad and avoidable.
you don't expect to burn a man's trike and expect him not to retaliate..he is a human..an ignorant one who believe in violence for that matter..

So keep mute and stop being emotional on my mention.. everything musn't suit you..below is a Nigerian media outlet.. undecided
you are pathetic, that's all I have to say, where in this punch report did it say the aboki was brunt like you said in your first comment above

You blame Russia for trying to stop NATO from coming closer to it's borders and here you are defending aboki because his bike was brunt so he should burn several other shops in retaliation, but skillfully avoided the lekki lynching carried out by this same abokis, imagine if the tribe of the victims went on rampage killing every other they see on the streets for killing their folks, you this donkey will say something different, blaming the victims tribe, amazing grin

If Dem put your brain inside bird, it will fly backwards

I wish there was a way people like you could be blocked from mentioning or replying others, since that's not possible, I will try my hardest to ignore you further mentions, that is if you did t get the memo not to mention me any further because you are not worth it all

1 Like

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Jamesbally: 6:51am On May 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
They burnt some parts of the market and would have burnt down everywhere If not that the Igbos fought back and even killed two of them. They ran back to the express road and started attacking innocent people. Say it the way it is and not beating empty chest.

IGBO killed weting? You can lie. Your Igbo Brothers are in Deidei counting their losses, you are here chest beating. Over 20 IPOB Traders were killed yesterday. The entire market was burnt, their Cars were vandalised and most of them were brutally dealt with.

If not for the timely intervention of Soldiers, it would've been worst. If una carry una activities in the East come North, una go receive wotowoto.

God bless Northern youths for teaching those IPOB Traders a lesson of their lives. grin

1 Like

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11am On May 19, 2022
Gadafii:
you are pathetic, that's all I have to say, where in this punch report did it say the aboki was brunt like you said in your first comment above

You blame Russia for trying to stop NATO from coming closer to it's borders and here you are defending aboki because his bike was brunt so he should burn several other shops in retaliation, but skillfully avoided the lekki lynching carried out by this same abokis, imagine if the tribe of the victims went on rampage killing every other they see on the streets for killing their folks, you this donkey will say something different, blaming the victims tribe, amazing grin

If Dem put your brain inside bird, it will fly backwards

I wish there was a way people like you could be blocked from mentioning or replying others, since that's not possible, I will try my hardest to ignore you further mentions, that is if you did t get the memo not to mention me any further because you are not worth it all
Keep mute or show me where I said he was burnt..you are just a little boy who can't comprehend little things..go get some rest.. grin
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by yemmit90: 7:14am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It is a very common stupid practice everywhere in Nigeria whenever a bike or motor kill someone, people will retaliate and burn the vehicle or the owners.

The first thing people involves do is to run to nearest police stations to report, not to called their tribes men to instigate violence. Having know a life was lost and it was a mob action, no sane person should've follow this bike man to cause a bigger trouble, the best they could've done is to contribute money and get him a new bike. I've seen this same thing carry out by Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and many other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria, and no one called any group of people to retaliate in violence manners.

All Nigerians are hypocrites and withiout foresight.

2 Likes

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Austin4lif: 7:31am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I think those Igbo guys are cowards. What were they doing when Hausa boys burnt down their shops? U have good worth millions of naira but you don't have a single cutlass in your shop.

1 Like

Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Temigracee: 7:46am On May 19, 2022
Study and earn in a beautiful country wey get peace! Mauritius is a place you might not have thought of, but do you know you can be studying and working at the same time, you get to live in a fully furnished apartment and frèe tickets to and fro your school.No ASUU strike,no wahala. You get to live peacefully. We can get you started. 09046137346.
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by hope4nigeria(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2022
Nova1988:

shut up you don't know what happened
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I chose to address the part where the innocent man's trike was burnt..must he lose his life?
Haha I read your fingers and head..I knew what you wanted me to say..
Grow smart cos you are predictable as a kid.. grin wink
cheesy
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nova1988(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Imagine if the Hausa bike men were the ones who burnt an igbo man's property first. Insults will start flying from everywhere.
Re: What Really Happend In Dei Dei Market In Abuja by Nova1988(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2022
Gadafii:

Guy shut up! Hypocrite.
Why will they burn and attempt to kill a man for an accident. In his own region again?

You're condemning the lynching of Deborah buy are supporting idiots who took laws into their hands and burnt a guys bike and attempted to kill him just because of an accident. BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Tinubu Can Defeat Atiku (opinion) / List Of People Obidient Twitter Army Has Chased From Twitter / Mark Essien Collated Results: Summary Of Cross-checked Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.