Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,826 members, 7,831,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up (24355 Views)

Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2022
seunaj:
Pep obviously don't like African players.
Wetin concern Pep in this matter?

I believe you typed this out of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Akaujaa(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
What makes Nigeria a country is not the empty space, it is the people but everyone quickly blames Nigeria for being bad forgetting that it's the people that give the country a bad name. Everyone wants to live or relocate abroad but they forget that England for instance, is what it is because people living there chose to make it good for habitation. Everybody living in Nigeria(not just politicians) is responsible for the bad state of the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by donbenie(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
seunaj:
Which Pep?
Did you see him mention Pep?
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by donbenie(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

Kelechi Iheanacho and Yaya Toure are good examples of his hatred for African players. He is getting reaping the result now. Don't joke with Africans. Ask Pep what happened in the last champions league match.
Nothing concerned Pep with this story Ogbeni..
He was still in Barcelona as of 2008..
So I don't know why una dey drag his name enter for this matter..
And Pep is an accomplished Coach who have won everything..
So which result is he reaping?

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by NaijaCars4sale: 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
Many African players like him find themselves in this very uncomfortable situation
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
seunaj:

Nedum left Man city in 2012 for QPR. Pep started coaching at Man city in 2016.

Unless Pep went back in time and did something...
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

Kelechi Iheanacho and Yaya Toure are good examples of his hatred for African players. He is getting reaping the result now. Don't joke with Africans. Ask Pep what happened in the last champions league match.

Toure left Barca because Man city dangled a nice juicier contract

Nedum left Man city 4 years before they even considered Pep as their next manager
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by goody234: 9:20pm On May 19, 2022
we didnt miss him ..its an honour to represent your country nobody turns down that opportunity
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by TruthinAction: 9:44pm On May 19, 2022
donbenie:
Nothing concerned Pep with this story Ogbeni..
He was still in Barcelona as of 2008..
So I don't know why una dey drag his name enter for this matter..
And Pep is an accomplished Coach who have won everything..
So which result is he reaping?

What about Kelechi Iheanacho
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by TruthinAction: 9:49pm On May 19, 2022
subsidywise18:

Toure left Barca because Man city dangled a nice juicier contract

Nedum left Man city 4 years before they even considered Pep as their next manager

What about Kelechi Iheanacho who had the highest goals per match scoring ratio when he joined Manchester city. Immediately Pep came in, he benched him for Gabriel Jesus. How many goals has Gabriel scored since then?
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by donbenie(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

What about Kelechi Iheanacho
What does Kelechi Iheanacho got to do with Nedum Onuoha and his time in Man City?
And since he left for Leicester City..
How many trees have he uprooted?
Or is that also Pep fault?
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Djelectron(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2022
seunaj:

Bros, this isn't about pep.
Pep wasn't even man city's coach then, it was Mancini.
Abeg make una allow Guardiola rest small..
Pep this, pep that when it comes to African players, wetin!
Nawa ooo
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Djelectron(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2022
seunaj:

Bros, this isn't about pep.
Pep wasn't even man city's coach then, it was Mancini.
Abeg make una allow Guardiola rest small..
Pep this, pep that when it comes to African players, wetin!
Nawa ooo.
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by TruthinAction: 10:04pm On May 19, 2022
donbenie:
What does Kelechi Iheanacho got to do with Nedum Onuoha and his time in Man City?
And since he left for Leicester City..
How many trees have he uprooted?
Or is that also Pep fault?

Pep was the one who started to destroy his career. He has made reasonable mark in Leicester City though he is certainly not in form this season. But there was a time he was on the news last season scoring in almost every game for a few weeks.
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

What about Kelechi Iheanacho who had the highest goals per match scoring ratio when he joined Manchester city. Immediately Pep came in, he benched him for Gabriel Jesus. How many goals has Gabriel scored since then?

Ihenacho had 46 appearances for Man City in two seasons and scored 12 goals...or average 6 goals a season , with an average of 23 games per season.

Gabriel Jesus in his first season for City had 7 goals and 4 assists in the eleven games he played that season (he had an injury that knocked him out). He has had 158 appearances for Man City and scored 58 goals...ie an average of eleven goals per season...five better than Ihenacho's average.

Jesus is better than Iheanacho. And no, I don't hate Iheanacho. At lecister he has scored 25 goals in 121 appearances...something like 5 goals per season on average, 6 less than Jesus for the same period.
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by TruthinAction: 10:33pm On May 19, 2022
subsidywise18:

Ihenacho had 46 appearances for Man City in two seasons and scored 12 goals...or average 6 goals a season , with an average of 23 games per season.

Gabriel Jesus in his first season for City had 7 goals and 4 assists in the eleven games he played that season (he had an injury that knocked him out). He has had 158 appearances for Man City and scored 58 goals...ie an average of eleven goals per season...five better than Ihenacho's average.

Jesus is better than Iheanacho. And no, I don't hate Iheanacho. At lecister he has scored 25 goals in 121 appearances...something like 5 goals per season on average, 6 less than Jesus for the same period.

What was Kelechi performance in his first season with Manchester city? And in the second season, how many games did he start? When you put a player in a game towards the end, you call it appearance? I need more details.

At what point did he have the highest goals per minute in EPL higher than Aguero? He was in the news then.

Also include his goals in all competitions.

What is the current form and performance of Gabriel Jesus this season?

1 Like

Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 19, 2022
TruthinAction:

What was Kelechi performance in his first season with Manchester city? And in the second season, how many games did he start? When you put a player in a game towards the end, you call it appearance? I need more details.

At what point did he have the highest goals per minute in EPL higher than Aguero? He was in the news then.

Also include his goals in all competitions.

What is the current form and performance of Gabriel Jesus this season?

Now you are clutching at straws

Good evening
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by kevwe419: 10:45pm On May 19, 2022
Wetin concern pep for this matter
seunaj:
Re: I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up by donbenie(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2022
TruthinAction:

Pep was the one who started to destroy his career. He has made reasonable mark in Leicester City though he is certainly not in form this season. But there was a time he was on the news last season scoring in almost every game for a few weeks.
Pep destroyed his career?
As in he used knife or what to tear him career?
You all where making noise about how he was being benched in Man City..
He left to a smaller Club in Leicester City and a different coach..
Now 5 seasons and 2 different Coaches later..
He's still playing second fiddle to James Vardy,a 34 year old Striker..
He couldn't even go to the 2019 AFCON because of poor form..
But according to you..
It's all Pep's fault..
Maybe if he can't impregnate his wife tomorrow..
It will still be Pep's fault ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / Godfrey Oboabona Shares Photos With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.