Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day (490 Views)

My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day / My Fiancé Wants To Call It A Quit Because I Don't Relate With His Siblings / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day by Lovendromance01: 8:38am On May 19, 2022
My elder brother needs advice. Leke is our first son but he is last to marry out of four siblings. Everyone has been on his case to find someone and settle down but he has never been quite successful in relationships. So you can imagine the family’s joy when he told us he was getting married to Kate, that he had dated for seven months prior.

Leke is already 41 years old. Very intelligent and one of the reasons, his career has taken him several places that he never really settled down. Some of the girls he even dated in the past were not good for him. But Kate seemed like a very good girl, very homely and kind. Everyone loved her and Leke loved her alot too.
But in October 2021, which was supposed to be their wedding day, on their wedding day, Kate broke my brother’s heart. Kate abandoned my brother at the alter and did not show up for the wedding without warning. Everyone was thrown into confusion. It was even trending on social media that week. We kept asking Leke what he did to annoy her. Leke was confused as well. He said they never had any issue that they both spoke on the phone that wedding morning.
After that horrible disgrace, Leke did everything in his power to find out from Kate what the issue was but this girl refused to tell Leke or any member of my family or her family why she changed her mind in the last minute. Leke was depressed. He could not eat, he could not go to work for weeks. This heartbreak almost killed my brother. We have been praying for him, telling him God knows best, maybe the marriage was not God’s will. Some people carried rumors that Leke was cursed and can never get married in life.

It was barely a month ago that I started noticing that Leke was finally finding his feet and all of a sudden Kate is back! Me and Leke are the closest in the family. He tells me alot of things. So, my brother asked me to come see him yesterday after work, I knew he was serious. Leke told me that Kate called him two weeks ago to say she was ready to tell him what happened.
CONTINUE READING>>>
https://spotlightes.com/my-brothers-fiance-wants-to-come-back-after-running-away-on-their-wedding-day/
Re: My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day by Shalommy(f): 8:54am On May 19, 2022
Story for the gods... Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day by Flamees(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: My Brother’s Fiancé’ Wants To Come Back After Running Away On Their Wedding Day by Godada(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That I Don't Like These Foods? / Holly Sh!t, I Just Discovered Life In Mars !! / Bad belle is not good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.