Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

4 Things You Don’t Have To Discuss With Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things You Don’t Have To Discuss With Your Husband (178 Views)

Pls What Can I Discuss With A Babe On Phone Call For Her To Know I Love Her / The Best Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Don’t Have To Discuss With Your Husband by EfyaGodwina: 10:11am On May 19, 2022
It always feels good to be open and honest with your partner. It helps create trust and a solid relationship.

However, there are few conversations you should not have with your partner if you want to maintain the stability of your relationship.

Below are some conversations as a woman you should avoid until you’re very secure together.

1. Your dislike for his family

Your dislike for your partner’s family should be a secret since you wouldn’t like it if he criticizes your family. Even if some of your relatives are annoying, would like him to slam them. You can let him know if you’re having issues with them but do not criticize or let him know that you dislike ABC.

Click on the link below to continue reading;

https://allgistroom.com/4-things-you-dont-have-to-discuss-with-your-husband/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job!!! / Lady Shared How She Got Cured From Cancer / Girls! Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.