Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

How I Truly Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Truly Feel (196 Views)

This Is The Man I Truly Love (photos) / Rihanna: I Have Forgiven Chris Brown, I Truly Love Him / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Truly Feel by Nobody: 11:23am On May 19, 2022
If a man walks into my apartment right now with a gun pointed at me asking me for money or items I own, what will I do?

Well if I’m to be honest, I will beg him to kill me.
I will kneel and plead for him to take my life because it’s empty. I feel nothing but emptiness inside. No desire to live anymore. I don’t want to eat, sleep or even breathe anymore. Why?

There’s no reason why, I just feel like this because of years of depression. At this point if I’m asked why I’m sad I sincerely have no particular reason. I’m partly insane already but it doesn’t show because I guess I’m not roaming the street naked so people must assume I’m sane right,?

Anyways, In everything you pray against please pray against depression, it’s the one thing that’s truly worse than death.
Re: How I Truly Feel by Shalayetv: 11:36am On May 19, 2022
Noticing just one may not be a surefire sign of an unfaithful partner, but
if you check multiple off this list, it may be time to have a vulnerable
chat. After all, if they have nothing to hide, they should be more than
happy to put your fears to rest.

Please subscribe, like, share, and turn on notifications to enable this video to reach many people and help them learn. We drop new content every week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9qjvKkmGY
Re: How I Truly Feel by Medianna(f): 12:02pm On May 19, 2022
I wish I had words that can encourage you.

But I pray God will heal you.

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Activate Your Spiritual Life? / What Is Your Experience Of Nairalanders? / To Boys Intending To Be Red-pillers(read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.