Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? (777 Views)

'you're Too Young For This' — Little Emanuella Whines Waist In Skintight Dress / Hope I'm Not Stupid With This Idea / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by mino12: 12:02pm On May 19, 2022
I'm 19 year old I want to marry hope I'm not too young for that
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Candidlady: 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
sad

Male or female
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by mino12: 12:04pm On May 19, 2022
Male
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Candidlady: 12:08pm On May 19, 2022
mino12:
Male

What do you do for a living

2 Likes

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Homeboiy: 12:10pm On May 19, 2022
Go and ask your grandfather

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2022
mino12:
Una wey like to dey cruise us for here plenty sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Candidlady: 12:27pm On May 19, 2022
mino12:

Comedian

Oh! Now isee

Truly now Iknow you are joking bout getting married

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Albertone(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh! Now isee

Truly now Iknow you are joking bout getting married

You feel he is too young to marry?
Why?

1 Like

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Candidlady: 12:47pm On May 19, 2022
Albertone:

You feel he is too young to marry?
Why?

Where in my post did you see HE IS TOO YOUNG TO MARRY?
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Sukkyy2010: 12:50pm On May 19, 2022
This is a question you should ask yourself and your parents.
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Albertone(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Where in my post did you see HE IS TOO YOUNG TO MARRY?

Where in my post did you see I saw HE IS TOO YOUNG TO MARRY?
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Oblivionz5(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2022
mino12:

No no comrade
You’re not too young to suffer
Go ahead

Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Pascopele: 4:38pm On May 19, 2022
mino12:
No you ain't too young just have a steady source of income.

Once you marry provided everything being equal, if you are 39yrs your kids will be in their teens or probably out of the university. By the time you are 49yrs you are done training your kids.

In the event you wish to rescind your decision join SafeHavenJoint on telegram.
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:52pm On May 19, 2022
Pascopele:
No you ain't too young just have a steady source of income.

Once you marry provided everything being equal, if you are 39yrs your kids will be in their teens or probably out of the university. By the time you are 49yrs you are done training your kids.

In the event you wish to rescind your decision join SafeHavenJoint on telegram.

This thing you just said is a beautiful fantasy , if I see money I suppose don born like 2 grin but I will be a wicked person if I do that , noone wants their children to suffer , but it will feel so nice , just look at Regina and Kylie
Re: I'm 19 Year Old I Want To Marry Hope I'm Not Too Young For Marriage? by Gee64: 5:33pm On May 19, 2022
I know this is part 2 of your comedy show. Your mates are in SS2 and you are here thinking of marriage at your age. E go purge you soon.
mino12:

Comedian

(1) (Reply)

6 Good Reasons Why You Should Injure Yourself Today / How To Detect Whether Your Partner Is Cheating On You / I Want To Buy You A Laptop (ourtruth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.