Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her (650 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Anitaarthur: 4:13pm On May 19, 2022
A beautiful lady identified as Queen Ijeoma Emmanuel has broken down in uncontrollably tears after her boyfriend of ten years dumped him at her least expectations.

A video at our disposal has her crying and wailing in her room while burying her face in her palms..

The lady who looks heartbroken by the unexpected heartbreak from her boyfriend noted that the guy broke up with her a few weeks ago.

“it’s been three weeks my ten years relationship ended”, she lamented.
Many are those who took to the comment session of the video to also recount how they also suffer the same fate when they least expected it.

Ekemini said:
“My ex girlfriend shattered my heart too after many years of dating”.
Promise also added:
“This is why I’m scared of getting into a relationship”.
See TikTok video below:

https://allgistroom.com/heartbroken-lady-cries-uncontrollably-after-her-boyfriend-of-10yrs-dumped-her-unexpectedly-video/

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by sylvestersamuel(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2022
You won¡t understand the pains of heartbreaks until you experience it first hand.....imagine building a relationship for 10 solid years, then, someone just comes from nowhere and roof the relationship.

O wrong na!!!

The day my girlfriend broke up with me, i woke in the middle of the night, open my window, and screamed "Life no be so ooo, Chioma"

Heartbreak hurts fah!!!

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Shalommy(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2022
Wasted 10yrs. Dating somebody like that means you're jobless. Chaii
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Jennyclay(f): 4:24pm On May 19, 2022
I don't believe this story because most videos coming from TikTok are staged and scripted.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by donziller(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2022
After ten good years dat man is finally free, praise the Lord
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Nonexisting: 4:30pm On May 19, 2022
I can only take a vaginarian's tears serious when she cries without facing a camera. A boyfriend of 10yrs just woke up and broke up with you for nothing. Dog fucking and pretentious hoes.

Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
Heartbreaks hurts no doubt! I had my share of it very recently. It hurts more though is when you don't see it coming.
That said, who the hell dates another for 10 years without making it official? 10 years? Arrrggghh!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Goldbw122(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
Stay for 10 yrs walahi this girl have infinity life. So
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
I can only take a vaginarian's tears serious when she cries without facing a camera. A boyfriend of 10yrs just woke up and broke up with you for nothing. Dog fucking and pretentious hoes.
You mistake all women for your dog fucking hoe ex and present girlfriend!
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 19, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
You won¡t understand the pains of heartbreaks until you experience it first hand.....imagine building a relationship for 10 solid years, then, someone just comes from nowhere and roof the relationship.

O wrong na!!!

The day my girlfriend broke up with me, i woke in the middle of the night, open my window, and screamed "Life no be so ooo, Chioma"

Heartbreak hurts fah!!!
The bolded is hilarious! Yes, screaming is therapeutic, unfortunately it is misunderstood as a sign of insanity in Nigeria.
Re: Heartbroken Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Her Boyfriend Of 10yrs Dumped Her by Faber(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2022
sylvestersamuel:

O wrong na!!!

Heartbreak hurts fah!!!
grin grin

Dude my first and only, heartbreak many many years I couldn't sleep for over 1 week. Each night I kept rolling back and forth on my bed. My head want burst sef. Since then I never carry my heart give woman...I view relationship now as a game of luck

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Gift To My Aunt Who Is Getting Married??? / Did I Do Bad To This Girl That Blocked Me? / I'm In Love With This Don Jazzy Artist Bayanni Or Zhenoboy Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.