Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction (37592 Views)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by hakeem4(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2022
Rigid pavement
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by enidot: 6:37am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.

With which electricity ?
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Voiceofthestree: 6:38am On May 20, 2022
Godfullsam:

You don't have to become d president before doing anything na

You should start building world class roads with your exposure and stop complaining about our local roads.

Ndi Ala!
Haaaa with which money nah Bruh you wicked ooo
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Bosenan: 6:39am On May 20, 2022
too narrow

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by JimohMomoh: 6:39am On May 20, 2022
If it's Julius Berger they will suspend the road from the ground with small pillars so as maintain the eco system of the swamp to prevent future flooding.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by clothingonline(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2022
Its a nice project
We need modern stadium that can be use for music concert in epe

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by RPG2020(m): 6:41am On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
You see road at all you no happy, if he no do nah wetin you go do?

You are among the people that don't want Nigeria to move forward ⏩
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by 27Pushing30: 6:42am On May 20, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1527359596821565464
This road is strategic and will be one of the most important road, not only for Lagos, but for Nigeria... because it will serve as major evacuation route for Dangote Refinery to Epe then to Lagos-Benin Expressway bypassing Lagos Metropolis.

The number of lanes I’m seeing there is really disappointing to be honest. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by joe1309: 6:46am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.
what kind of project do u have in the southeastern part of Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o

No farm to damage
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Exclusive101: 6:48am On May 20, 2022
But you are impressed with Ikpeazu gifting your Igbo mothers N500 for childbirth n building a bridge to nowhere for close to 20 years of democracy. You can see without being told you come from a doomed household if not a doomed tribe. Oloriburuku somebody !

slimfit1:
sulaak:

The British built a tramway in 1900, they also completed the Lagos to Ibadan railway 5 years earlier, today Nigeria will have to invite the Chinese to build a single line of rail track.
BrickDevo:
Nothing special to see here, this is just a basic infrastructure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by gracealonev: 6:50am On May 20, 2022
But he won't plan to toll that one.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Tbbt7: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by nedekid: 6:55am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o
Legos no sign am.
I hope the fulani business men wount turn that beautiful road to Abuja kaduna 11.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2022
Most of need to learn how to pass our comments without calling each other names.

Opinions differ and rarely do we share the same view however we can do better and tone down with the foul language.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Okobola146: 7:02am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
people like would be so pleased to see the roads
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Exclusive101: 7:02am On May 20, 2022
Keep your differ opinion on failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe etc you worship in Igboland.

NamelessOGBENI:
Most of need to learn how to pass our comments without calling each other names.

Opinions differ and rarely do we share the same view however we can do better and tone down with the foul language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Exclusive101: 7:04am On May 20, 2022
Of course is it not beta than the bridge the colossus in failure Ikpeazu built to nowhere.

Okobola146:
people like would be so pleased to see the roads

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by DMerciful(m): 7:06am On May 20, 2022
You said its a councilor's project yet you wanna do it as president? Why not focus on something befitting of a president like provision of constant power!
slimfit1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by kingxley(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2022
Nigerians are easy to impress. We are still marveled at ordinary roads
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by livinbygrace: 7:09am On May 20, 2022
This government can lie for Africa.Lekki To Eleko is second to hell fire because of the road.You can be on same spot for hours if you encounter traffic.Believe this at your own peril
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Born2Breed(f): 7:09am On May 20, 2022
Fiam to Benin straight, if una real finish this road.

Cos na still audio, until I fit drive smoothly go pass ijebu enter express.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Rayjnr: 7:14am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Na cow be your problem??
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by damosade(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2022
clothingonline:
Its a nice project
We need modern stadium that can be use for music concert in epe

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Are you in epe?
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Rayjnr: 7:15am On May 20, 2022
sleemomymy:

Boda mi. Na cow be your problem abi

No mind am, always wan fuel crisis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Buffalo2(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

grin
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by verybadmouth(m): 7:24am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
We know your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by highoctane: 7:28am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:

You are a comrade. Stuffs like this need not be glorified.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by seandurse(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2022
I expected ten lanes and rail tracks for trains with the kind of developments going on in that area.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by calyto: 7:30am On May 20, 2022
You are not exposed anything
You are just one little jobless and frustrated boy from Easternbull, trying to claim what you are not.
Abeg gettat.
Your pain is that Lagos is not stagnant
slimfit1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by mema900: 7:37am On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
You see road at all you no happy, if he no do nah wetin you go do?

We as a country need to grow pass this mentality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku / PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.