Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction (37593 Views)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by whitebeard(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
You see road at all you no happy, if he no do nah wetin you go do?
na this kind mentality no dey make nigeria reach her full potential.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Asianjollof007: 7:43am On May 20, 2022
Damidave1124:
Nice one. I wish we can boost of some of these beautiful project in my state

Which state?
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by AlphaTaikun: 7:48am On May 20, 2022
abc115:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1527359596821565464
This road is strategic and will be one of the most important road, not only for Lagos, but for Nigeria... because it will serve as major evacuation route for Dangote Refinery to Epe then to Lagos-Benin Expressway bypassing Lagos Metropolis.
That's commendable. Rail tracks
for cargo movement should come next ASAP.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu MUST start the construction of
the Coastal road in 2022 to
decongest the enervating traffic
Lekki-Epe expressway. He'll get
a guaranteed second-term support for that if he works for the benefit
of all.

#Eko ko ni baje
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by bonnyhope: 7:48am On May 20, 2022
abc115:

This road is strategic and will be one of the most important road, not only for Lagos, but for Nigeria... because it will serve as major evacuation route for Dangote Refinery to Epe then to Lagos-Benin Expressway bypassing Lagos Metropolis.

Sangotedo Elecko Road in a mess
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Nobody: 7:53am On May 20, 2022
Godfullsam:
I just hope this one is better than the cement road dangote constructed at obajana.
I swr na big disgrace that road be especially when you pass through okebukun there are some demonic bumps there you will never see them until your bumper hit it.
The person who did that rubbish should be flogged with usb cord
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o and the road is not wide enough.

Still a good project though.
una too dey complain. Dem build road, your complaint is it is not wide enough, if it is wide enough, you go say cows dey pass. Na wa for human beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by AmazingELixir: 7:56am On May 20, 2022
grin

Dapo Abiodun has already tolled his own section of ijebu ode_Epe road ...enough cash flow expected for Ogun state.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by AmazingELixir: 7:59am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

Lagos State never sign anti grazing bill? Cause I dey see cows for the first pic o and the road is not wide enough.

That road you're seeing there is nothing less that 10m wide and can comfortably take 3 cars side by side, the average width of a car is 2.5m.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by ratiken(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2022
What business would you suggest for a choice property (land) at a prime location in lagos (assume pristine location on Ikorodu road)?

Come forward with a proposal if you have one.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Timmi: 8:10am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.

Mr. slimy, na tram you wan build? Wish you and your 21 likes go get brain
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Damidave1124(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Which state?
Kogi State
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by 00FFT00(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2022
Who is doing this road project, Lagos State government or Dangote?.

By the way, Governor David Nweze Umahi in Ebonyi has been doing very solid and wide concrete pavements in his state since Adam knew eve and he saw no need to come here and yell about it.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by uuzba(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2022
sulaak:

The British built a tramway in 1900, they also completed the Lagos to Ibadan railway 5 years earlier, today Nigeria will have to invite the Chinese to build a single line of rail track.
The British have many local industries, electricity, and security.
This created an enabling attitude amongst themselves to build and achieve large projects.
Even though they stated us off, our tribal differences and misunderstanding of Nationhood has
allowed us to sabotage every facility in the country.
Hence we cannot build anything.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by FutureFocus: 8:25am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
If i become president I will make sure there is a tram in Lagos. It doesn't require lots of time to construct. This should be a councillor's project not a state project that they don't want us to hear word. I am well exposed you can't impress me with this. I am sure local champions will be impressed.

Picture of a Tram

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by sirsugar(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2022
What of our 4th mainland bridge na
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by nesphil(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2022
Exclusive101:
But you are impressed with Ikpeazu gifting your Igbo mothers N500 for childbirth n building a bridge to nowhere for close to 20 years of democracy. You can see without being told you come from a doomed household if not a doomed tribe. Oloriburuku somebody !

Before you start bringing Igbo people here do you think they care what you do in Lagos? I am a Yoruba man so I care about what goes on in Lagos.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by MUAnaZephyr: 8:49am On May 20, 2022
Since gaining independence in 1960,we still celebrate construction of road?

Tuffiaaaa sad

abc115:

Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by zacckid23(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2022
Please I'm looking for someone who can write a proposal letter for NYSC loan, if you can please message me on WhatsApp 0 9 0 3 3 1 3 2 4 6 9. Let's negotiate price
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by gevans(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2022
abc115:

Beautiful
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Omega48: 9:04am On May 20, 2022
abc115:

See ehn, I work around that axis, and I can tell you yeah this road was made and it seems pretty solid, but the only issue with this road is it's tiny... Very small, this road has claimed over 10 lives already since its creation late last year... The unnecessary lane created for BRT just worsens everything... It's a nice idea to create the road o, but it is damn tiny... I can tell u because I pass this road everyday.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by ba7man(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2022
slimfit1:
Carry your exposure go your southeast.

Your people need it more. Why else do you think they're building mansions in the bushes and forests over there?
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2022
Exclusive101:
Keep your differ opinion on failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe etc you worship in Igboland.

Another erroneous conclusion.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:23am On May 20, 2022
Nice road to my hometown.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by enonche85(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2022
Parachoko:
Beautiful

So na "wide enough" be your problem?...Nigerians!.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Theunbothered: 12:17pm On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:

You guys are so used to the bare minimum in Nigeria, even ordinary Benin Republic doesn't display this much fanfare when constructing roads,
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by Theunbothered: 12:18pm On May 20, 2022
enonche85:

So na "wide enough" be your problem?...Nigerians!.

Don't worry in 3 years when you start complaining about traffic you too will start asking a litany of questions.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by ajl: 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
That road is too small. I was on it last August, following a part already constructed. It has two lanes with what I think is a BRT lane on either side. These public officials lack ambitions. What's the basis of the 2 lanes? Roads are constructed based on expected traffic volume. They don't collect or use data to determine what and how to construct infrastructure. Everything is done blindly.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by ajl: 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
Omega48:

See ehn, I work around that axis, and I can tell you yeah this road was made and it seems pretty solid, but the only issue with this road is it's tiny... Very small, this road has claimed over 10 lives already since its creation late last year... The unnecessary lane created for BRT just worsens everything... It's a nice idea to create the road o, but it is damn tiny... I can tell u because I pass this road everyday.

Problem of greed and lack of sense. God knows the cost. Imagine, with all the expected Dangote truck traffic.
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by adekS1(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
If l become your president you don't need to praise me for all these things like good road n stable electricity because its your right to have it.
Stuffo'31
Re: Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction by dochenaj: 7:03pm On May 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
This sentiment is exactly why our elected public officials keep fuckingg up.

If after paying for goods and the seller give you your change, do you get overly excited and thank him for giving your change?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.