Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,502 members, 7,847,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Else Is Feeling This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Is Feeling This Way (315 Views)

I Saw This Girl On Snapchat And I Am Feeling This Way / IF You Need A Warnhug Get In Here ,because Military Luci Is Feeling Cold / What Will You Say About This Pics??? Who Is Feeling Hot Among The Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Feeling This Way by davealvaro: 4:24am On May 20, 2022
The world don't just want to see me happy, whenever i am happy or over excited i always have the feeling that unfortunate thing is about to happen, and really it won't take long before it occurs.. I'm tired of this 2days happiness, 2 weeks of sadness, i can't mask my happiness that's the problem
Re: Who Else Is Feeling This Way by icon02(m): 4:32am On May 20, 2022
You need mental transformation.
More often than not, your feelings attracts your reality so you need to transform your mind to refine how you think , which will then refine your feelings to attract good things.

A man is ultimately the product of his thoughts.

The bible Says "as a man thinket in his heart, so is he".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Feeling This Way by yanabasee(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2022
You are finding my time with depression than looking outward to the good things of your very existence....

Why give room to think about bad things happening when you're supposed to enjoy the moments of happiness that came in for you.... ?

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Sex In The Dream And Eating In The Dream / 4 Things A Man Will Not Do If He Loves You / Ghetto House Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.