Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) (47158 Views)

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by myright: 6:29am On May 20, 2022
Copied copied

According to information we received, one of the people Nigerian police arrested and accused of being ESN has been identified as an actor, producer and comic artist. Nigeria police and military have this record of arresting innocent people from the East and tagging them ESN, sometimes these innocent people end up being extra judicially murdered. We need to raise alarm before they murder this innocent young man.
@King Zealot is an actor and a music artist according to a friend who identified him. He participated also in Odogwu Bitters challenge link of his song https://www.facebook.com/zealot.hycent/posts/1581497088884935.

His friend wrote

Ok there are two pictures below, my case is for the young man wearing the singlet or armless top..
From what I got, he was arrested alongside the other people and tagged esn members. This young man is King Zealot and he is an actor and a music artist, based in owerri. I got to know him through my good friend Donald Ihem's and I can clearly say he is in no way a thief or ESN member. This is cheap blackmail. He graduated from imsu last year and we have been in touch. This isn't a good thing to just arrest people and tag them what u like... Please give zealot an unconditional release... Please let's share and save this happy soul.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid01EP6Z6wya3Mu1k24b4zjY9XbgFrGqVKriWGV5SpVGAaopZhPjiesv1degbuqkmBHl&id=100069466412754

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2022
What Nigerian police is doing in Imo state now is, they will arrest random innocent civilians, present awka-made guns and tag them ESN/Unknown Gunmen.

Check the table there and ask yourself, how can ESN members carry such pipes there as guns? Does it even make sense? Even ITJs and JVCs don't roll with such tools talk more of ESN.

I got a WhatsApp memo earlier this week from friends telling every youths in Owerri to stay indoors once it's 8pm, that Nigerian police will arrest random youths and tag them ESN members...it's happening already. The world needs to know the atrocities Nigerian police and Army are committing in Imo State.

302 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2022
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

He is not a thief or criminal my anus! No, na me be thief and criminal. Ewu!

287 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by robinso01(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2022
Anybody can be anybody. You know if you know

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by zeuss: 6:41am On May 20, 2022
if true I hate to think the police will keep make enemies for itself....why kill, arrest parade and prosecute nnocent people? it's better to seek and foster a friendly relationship with community this will encourage snitching on criminal element by larger society and a safer environment for even police.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

Leave the police to do their job. I am an actor also and been an actor does not mean I cannot have evil tendencies or engage in evil desires.

He was not arrested on set or arrested with a script on his hand so just bleep the hell off and let the police do their job.

Tomorrow may be your turn and we'll be saying same thing you just said now. Be careful how you spew your bile

359 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Investigative: 6:44am On May 20, 2022
nigeria police are treacherous
most gullible on nairaland don't know that ESN is not in town rather in the bush
They arrested a herbalist and his son with few villagers and claimed they are ESN

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by chatinent: 6:44am On May 20, 2022
Whether or not he is an actor really does not justify anything...but it doesn't change the truth that the majority of arrested persons by the NPF are innocent people, or people who couldn't meet the bribe.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Oblongata: 6:47am On May 20, 2022
Na DSS dey form all these stuffs

We all know IPOB na peace loving people with flags.

People that cannot hurt a fly, and even if they do mistake carry guns, na the latest model wey dem do yesterday dem dey carry… they are too rich and sophisticated to carry handmade. We have caught you again DSS.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Golan007: 6:49am On May 20, 2022
He's used to holding a gun.

294 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Golan007: 6:50am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Tomorrow may be your turn and we'll be saying same thing you just said now. Be careful how spew your bile

Shut up.

Let the police conclude its investigation.

Having a day job doesn't preclude one from criminal activity.

340 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2022
Golan007:

Shut up.

Let the police conclude its investigation.

Having a day job doesn't preclude one from criminal activity.
There's nothing to investigate here. How can ESN members be with such guns?

Almost all Nigerian police officers got this awka-made guns they use to present as exhibit to nail innocent people. I don't expect you to be wise to understand all these, it's beyond your understanding.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Tumbulum: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Even they way police arrest,take pictures and upload to the internet goes a long way to show you that this is just a show.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

The trouble is that tye Police are not doing their job. The job of the Police is to arrest and charge to court. But in this case, the Police want to be the court as well

How can you be parading a person you are yet to charge for any crime? You arrest a person, tag them whatever, and parade them before the press to convict them before the public.

It is time for this nonsense public parade of people who have not been convicted of any crime, to stop

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 20, 2022
And then if he is an actor or musician, what stops him from being an ipob member carrying out terrorism

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 6:55am On May 20, 2022
Calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Golan007: 6:57am On May 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

The trouble is that tye Police are not doing their job. The job of the Police is to arrest and charge to court. But in this case, the Police want to be the court as well

How can you be parading a person you are yet to charge for any crime? You arrest a person, tag them whatever, and parade them before the press to convict them before the public.

It is time for this nonsense public parade of people who have not been convicted of any crime, to stop

Having your mugshot taken abroad doesn't mean you'll be found guilty of a crime.

288 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Dhury: 7:05am On May 20, 2022
Golan007:
He's used to holding a gun.
let them stop supporting terrorist.he is a gunman both in movies and real life .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Advocate500: 7:20am On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
You better be joking!

read the line ,so that you will understand were they are coming, someone that have a career might find it difficult to involved in such unrewarding venture.

Nigeria police are notorious in roping people into what they know nothing about.

I pray you don't become a victim of police blackmail and seek for public support to vindicate your claim of nonsense.

Learn how to think rationally, i am an antagonist of ipob or ESN doesn't stop me from being reasonable.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 7:45am On May 20, 2022
We already knew IPOB would come out to Claim their boys Captured with Guns , Amunition and Biafran flags ( probably even with decapitated heads of their unfortunate victims) and half eaten remains were Reverend fathers in Training

281 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 7:49am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Tomorrow may be your turn and we'll be saying same thing you just said now. Be careful how spew your bile

Tomorrow may be your turn oga. ESN unknown gunmen fit kill you tomorrow oga. Keep defending them.

Unknown gunmen have killed more Igbos in a few months than any Fulani herdmen or police put together.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Obascoetubi: 7:52am On May 20, 2022
CHIWETALU AGWU WEY BE ACTOR NO BE IPOB MEMBER ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On May 20, 2022
Being an IPOB/ESN member is not a full time job..... there are people of diverse professions that are members. I know of an importer and a hotel owner in Owerri that was arrested and paraded.

However that doesn't mean that the Nigerian Police don't arrest and parade innocent people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 7:55am On May 20, 2022
Coming from a region that has a market where HUMAN PARTS ARE SOLD OPENLY (JANKARA MARKET) LAGOS ISLAND!!

You deviously shameless Afonja will never mind your business and face the looming catastrophe bedeviling your useless region...instead you shamelessly jump from one IPOB/IGBO/ESN/MNK thread exposing your vast insecurities for the world to see.

Let IGBO people be with their issues and conquests..stop being a saturated zombie....spits

naijapips04:

Tomorrow may be your turn oga. ESN unknown gunmen fit kill you tomorrow oga. Keep deceiving them.

Unknown gunmen has killed more Igbos in a few months than any Fulani herdmen or police put together.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 8:01am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Coming from a region that has a market where HUMAN PARTS ARE SOLD OPENLY (JANKARA MARKET) LAGOS ISLAND!!

You deviously shameless Afonja will never mind your business and face the looming catastrophe bedeviling your useless region...instead you shamelessly jump from one IPOB/IGBO/ESN/MNK thread exposing your vast insecurities for the world to see.

Let IGBO people be with their issues and conquests..stop being a saturated zombie....spits

Mugu, stop stoopidly assuming anyone against your terrorist IPOB is Yoruba. What do you have with Yorubas even? Dem steal your wife? You are on their case 24/7.

I am Igbo and would gladly pick up arms to finish all IPOb terrorist if given the chance.

Don't ever in your life equate Igbos with IPOB. Igbos are savages. The lowest of the low. Scumbags mofos.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Fidinno(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2022
Shocking

2 Likes

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by Kalashnikov49: 8:07am On May 20, 2022
Do it and stop ranting from your useless brown roof enclave at molete He-badan. You think what is happening is your useless Eiye and Aye foolishness?? Something is sacrosanct and that is the fact that you zombies from SW will never and can never muster the courage to take what is rightfully yours and it pains you heinous miscreants that those you hate are making your useless Government sweat constantly.

If you like rant/rave/hallucinate it doesnt change the fact that people love ESN/IPOB/NNAMDI KANU....you can lament all you want just be rest assured that even Governors are LOYAL let alone an inconsequential Bottom feeding miscreant like you ...spits!!!

naijapips04:

Mugu, stop stoopidly assuming anyone against your terrorist IPOB is Yoruba. What do you have with Yorubas even? Dem steal your wife? You are on their case 24/7.

I am Igbo and would gladly pick up arms to finish all IPOb terrorist if given the chance.

Don't ever in your life equate Igbos with IPOB. Igbos are savages. The lowest of the low. Scumbags mofos.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by naijapips04: 8:10am On May 20, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Do it and stop ranting from your useless brown roof enclave at molete He-badan. You think what is happening is your useless Eiye and Aye foolishness?? Something is sacrosanct and that is the fact that you zombies from SW will never and can never muster the courage to take what is rightfully yours and it pains you heinous miscreants that those you hate are making your useless Government sweat constantly.

If you like rant/rave/hallucinate it doesnt change the fact that people love ESN/IPOB/NNAMDI KANU....you can lament all you want just be rest assured that even Governors are LOYAL let alone an inconsequential Bottom feeding miscreant like you ...spits!!!

Which people love IPOB? The same people you are forcing to sit at home? Uchu. Governors are loyal to Boko haram too. All you mumu Igbos with your warped sense of reasoning. Ofeke go and sort out your issues with Yorubas. At this point, I think it's psychological and you are being so delusional in estimating your relevance.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) by MrAnele(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2022
Nigerian style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.